Status: More interesting than it sounds...

What Can We Say, We're Classy Girls

010: Aoife ~ Moving On

Dean whipped around so fast it was a blur. Sam's eyes were wide, "You gave her a hickey!!!" He yelled. Before Sam could react, Dean's fist collided with his brother's face with a loud thwack.

Aoife let out an audible gasp as she stared wide-eyed at the oldest Winchester brother.
"Dean—What the hell-" Riley shouted standing up.
"No! What the hell is up with you!?" He shouted rounding on the white/blonde haired girl.
"Dean," Castiel cautioned.
"Shut the hell up, Cas." Dean growled.
"Don't tell him to shut up." Aoife said quietly, her first words since Dean blew up.
"Shut up, Aoife." He grumbled softly.
"Aw hell naw—Don't tell her to shut up." Riley barked, her fists tightening into white-knuckled frustration.
"Why the hell were you making out with my brother!?"
"Don't change the subject!" Riley's face flushed a deeper red.
"No, you don't change the subject!"
"You're doing it right now."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are!" Riley snapped, her voice raising an octave. "And I didn't make out with Sam!"
"Now who's changing the damn subject!"
"Yo mamma, that's who!" Dean's large, calloused hands gripped Riley's shirt yanking her forward.
"Why did you make out with Sam?" He growled, his jaw clenched, muffling his words.

"Come on, guys." Sam tried to soothe.
"You better back off," Dean growled his attention not leaving Riley's face.
"I didn't make out with your brother, dammit!" Riley growled. By this point their noses were touching as they intensely glared into each others eyes.

A sigh rattled through Aoife as she felt the tension building, "Just fuck her already and get it over with…"
"I believe this is a result of unsolved sexual tension." Cas muttered bluntly.
"What!" Dean and Riley pushed away from each other as Sam spoke again, breaking the silence.
"We made out?" A question mark was firm on his forehead. "I'll admit, I wanted to kiss her, but we never did it."
"Exactly—Wait, what!?" Riley motioned to Sam as she spoke.

Aoife stood, knowing—despite the headache of tension the tears gave her—that she would have to settle this, "Why don't we all shut the fuck up and consider all stories before jumping to conclusions."
"I concur." The tall angel agreed.
"Ditto." Riley agreed.
"What time is it?" Sam muttered suddenly, walking to a window.
"No body cares Sam…" Dean muttered spitefully.
"Dean, quit being a dick." Riley muttered.
"You—" Dean started angrily.

"Don't you start again." Aoife cautioned softly, "Because if the two of you start screaming at each other again, I happily kill you both with a spoon and employ Cas and Sam to help me bury you in the woods."
Castiel's beautiful blue eyes were on Aoife, questions clearly in them. "A spoon isn't an effective weapon."
"No, it isn't." Aoife allowed. "But at this point, I don't care if they have to go in the bathroom and do the dirty to talk this out, but they better not start screaming at each other."

"That will never happen…" Riley chimed arrogantly.
"Oh really," She looked to Sam, who seemed to know what she was thinking. In one swift movement, Aoife and Sam whisked Riley and Dean into the bathroom and locked the door with a click.
They banged and shouted through the door, but Aoife ignored it.
"Sam, what the hell!?" Dean shouted, slamming his fist against the bathroom door.
"Ef–Aoife what the hell…what the hell." Riley shouted, "Let me out! Dean can stay—"
"Hey!" Dean protested.
"–Just let me out!"
"Not until you work it out." Aoife chimed prancing back to her bed. A few seconds passed and the banging began again, "That banging better be steamy make up sex." Aoife called out before turning to the Angel whose head was tilted as he processed her words.

Her stomach fluttered, filling her with warmth as their eyes locked. A soft blush rose to her cheeks, and an intense silence filled the room. Sam cleared his throat trying to remind them that he was there, but it didn't seem to phase them.
"Hey, guys, I'm still here…" Sam muttered awkwardly.
Aoife shook her head, "Sorry Sam." She glanced back up, "Cas, you can sit down, you know that right." Aoife motioned to the end of the bed.

The angel hesitantly sat at the end of her bed in front of her crossed legs. Sam took a seat on the bed opposite of her, sighing in frustration. "So..." Aoife started conversationally, "Did you two really make out?" She did her best to keep the curiosity from leaking into her calm words.
"No..." Sam groaned falling back on the bed, "and even if we did, I don't remember it."
"The creature was manipulating you. Even if you were to remember, it wasn't you." Castiel stated, bracing his elbows on his knees.
Aoife sighed, "I hope they make up soon, I really do have a killer headache..." She rubbed her temples cringing as she closed her eyes.
"I'm glad you're out of that funk." Sam's mutter reached her. "It was really becoming unnerving to see you in such a terrible way."
"You and me both, Sam..." Aoife muttered. "I just hope the bastard goes away long enough for us to find Sydney." She opened her eyes, placing her hands in her lap, "That is to say if we can find the elusive bitch."
Cas tilted his head curiously, his eyes on Aoife. "I don't understand."
"Well, we lost contact a few years ago—just before we met you guys actually—so about two years ago." Aoife smiled thoughtfully. The smile warmed her blanched face, fading the dark rings that hung beneath her eyes a tad. "We haven't really seen her since. I mean, we've barely heard from her, and we don't even know if we have a way to contact her. So, in order to find her, we'll have to do it the old fashioned way."
"The old fashioned way?" Sam sat up at this.
"We'll have to hunt her ass down..."

"Is this–" Cas started. "Sydney." Aoife reminded him. "Is this Sydney a hunter?" Castiel asked.
"Yes, why?"
"What sets her apart from either you or Riley?"
"She's psychic." She stated simply. Both of the men stared at her with blank expressions, giving her the need to explain herself. "She can see things like small glimpses of the future, sometimes creatures from others' minds—except mine of course—and she can even take someone else's soul into herself." Aoife's voice shone in wonder as she spoke of their friend. Out of the corner of her eye, Aoife could have sworn she saw Castiel's lips pull up at the corners, but when she looked to check, his mouth was still the firm line of blankness. "If Riley and I have the same idea—and I'm pretty sure we do—then she will be able to see the damned thing."
Chills ran down Aoife's spine at the mention of the plague that haunted her. She couldn't allow it in. Not after she had just regained her sanity using the last strand of hope she had left. Not when her sister wasn't there to pull her out. Her teeth clamped down on her lower lip as her hand moved to her forehead, a headache building from nothing but tension.
"Aoife." His cautioning husky voice yanked her out of her own mind and dragged her attention to his face. His unearthly blue eyes held hers for moments before she snapped back into reality.
"Sorry..." She sighed her eyes traveling to the bathroom door. Silence seemingly issued from behind the door, maybe they really were working it out. This brought a slight smile to Aoife's face, but turned into an all around laugh when she realized how absurd that was.

An hour or two passed and they made small talk. Castiel sat quietly, listening to Aoife and Sam while seemingly deep in thought. She and Sam talked about trivial things, a little about Sydney, and even Dean—who he didn't talk about often.
Aoife turned to Castiel, "Is it true that Dean tried to kill you when you first met?"
His gorgeous blue eyes brushed over her, "Yes." Blunt, just as he always was.
She laughed lightly, her chocolate eyes lightening. "Remember when we first met, Sam?"
A smile briefly crossed Sam's lips as he glanced at the mahogany haired woman sitting across from the Angel. "Yeah, and if I remember correctly, you held a gun to my manhood...literally."
Aoife laughed softly, "Only because Dean wouldn't stop pointing the colt at Riley's forehead."
Sam let loose a chuckle, "Only because she wouldn't stop holding her sickle to his neck."
"Only because Dean was pointing the gun at me–"
"Because you got caught doing magic–"
Aoife rolled her eyes, "Dean overreacted." She sent a smirk at the youngest Winchester brother, "Besides, I only stopped a vase in midair..."
Sam let out a laugh, "Yeah, only in midair..." Aoife smiled a breathtaking smile that could leave any member of the opposite sex absolutely breathless. Even the stone-faced angel Castiel couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her blanched face warmed slightly, and her rosy lips spread into a smile that sent a warming feeling into her stomach.

The creature wouldn't have this... A fierce, stabbing pain slammed into her stomach, forcing her to double over and curl around it. Rage and envy ripped through her forcing a cry of pain through her lips. Castiel and Sam leaped to their feet, and Riley's voice sounded behind the door.
"Ef!?" Her voice was panicked, frantic for a way to get to her sister, "What happened!?"
Castiel placed a hand on her shoulder, but his hand instantly recoiled. "Sam, release them." He ordered pointing to the bathroom door. Sam rushed forward as Aoife let out a high pitched yelp. She held up one of her petite hands, which burned white-hot like it had been set on fire. A fire surrounded her hand, scalding her skin as it forced its way out against the girl's will. Sam's hand almost rested on the door knob when the fire shot across the room, landing on the carpet between Sam and the door. Sam jumped back, attempting to smother the flames before they could spread.
The flames only grew more intense as they scorched across the carpet, spreading uncontrollably. Aoife struggled to suck in deep breaths that only choked her as a hand closed around her throat. Suddenly the bathroom door slammed open—snapping the lock—and Dean barged into the room, Riley following shortly after him.
"Son of a bitch! What the hell did you do?" His question was aimed at Sam.
"I didn't do anything." Sam snapped back.
"It's Aoife..." Riley muttered, her eyes owl-wide as she stared at her sister curled in ball across the room.
Riley bounded forward, "Riley—wait!" She slipped past Dean's outstretched hand and hurtled toward the rising flames. "Repel." She muttered as she jumped into the blaze. The flames barely tickled her skin as she bounded through them. She could feel the spell wearing off as she reached the other side, the fire slightly singing the hem of her pants.
Castiel placed his hand on her shoulder again, this time not recoiling when he felt the evil wrap around his hand. Riley jumped clear over the bed next to theirs and landed with a plop on the bed her sister occupied. "Ef... Ef honey." Aoife coughed as she tried to suck in a painful breath. "Dammit, its choking her from the inside!" Riley reached toward her face when she was thrown clean over the other bed. "Aw—Son of a douche-ass-bitch..." She groaned. Dean bounded through the fire, sliding to Riley's side after snuffing the fire that caught on the hem of his pants.

Castiel's head tilted curiously. He didn't seem to notice the fire that was spreading rapidly behind him. His eyes were focused on his hand. Curiously he seemed to be the only one whose hand could come anywhere near the mahogany haired girl, whose shoulder his hand was pressed to. Part of him knew that she was stuck, suffocating from the inside...or outside. Either was possible. But how could he put a stop to it... His touch seemed to force the darkness to flee. The evil didn't like something in him. His angel genealogy...? If that was the case, maybe that would save the girl fighting to force down the necessary air for life.
Slowly, Castiel leaned in, very careful to make sure this creature of dreams didn't harm her as he attempted to free her. His fingertips brushed across her face, leaving a warm trail in their place. Aoife leaned into his hand, craving the feeling of intensity behind his touch. This sent an odd feeling into Castiel's stomach, and butterflies flapped through Aoife's, leaving a warmth to linger and radiate through her.
"Cas!" Castiel's head whipped around as Dean carried a protesting Riley to the door. "This place is going down. Grab her would you, none of us can." Sam held the door open for Dean as Cas looked back down at Aoife.
Castiel—gingerly and tentatively—began to scoop his arms beneath the girl, for he had seen Dean do this with Riley moments earlier. He lifted her into his arms—she was much lighter than he had expected; certainly lighter than Dean—whom he had pulled from the pits of hell with a single hand. Her eyes widened and she gasped in a breath, only to cough roughly as thick smoke began to fill the room. Within a fraction of a second he was standing next to Dean, whose jump was nothing compared to Riley's—who nearly kicked Dean in the face as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sirens wailed and a bright red fire truck, an ambulance, and many police cruisers pulled into the parking lot, luckily on the opposite side than Riley and Dean happened to have their cars parked. Firefighters ran into the hotel room to battle the blaze within it. EMTs stepped out of the back of the ambulance speaking with a few of the occupants from the other rooms that had been evacuated.

Aoife coughed inhaling in the clean air around her. Her shaky hands gently brushed over her neck, feeling the bruises in the form of finger marks. Aoife saw Riley struggle her way out of Dean's arms from the corner of her eye, and rush over to her. Her long, elegant fingers traced her face maternally, worry lacing her eyes.
"Are you alright?" Aoife nodded, not daring to talk as her heart still stuttered lightly. Riley's deep blue orbs met Cas's, and an instant understanding passed between them. Riley held her arms out for her sister, making sure she was steady before she removed her from Castiel's grip completely. Her sister had a little more heft than she used to... Of course, Riley hadn't picked her sister up since they were young tweens, and now—due to her apparent curves—Aoife weighed ten to twenty pounds more than Riley. "Come on, we should get going, before the EMTs get any ideas..." With a pop, Cas was gone.
Aoife was whisked from her arms in one fluid motion before she could even begin to walk, "Hey–what the hell–" Riley protested only to be cut off by Dean.
"You were having trouble holding her up as it is, and with your twiggy legs, I can see why. Absolutely no strength, what-so-ever." Dean mocked. Riley glowered at him and was about to argue when she thought better. She pointed him to her car, and he marched triumphantly.
Riley unlocked her precious vintage, 1969 Mustang and looked to Sam, who happened to be holding their bags. "I packed them, just in case." Riley took them from him, and tossed them in the back seat. When Aoife was placed in the passenger seat, she got in the driver's seat and closed the door.
Dean tapped on her window, and she rolled it down. "Where're we headed?" He leaned against the frame.
"I dunno, but if I had to guess, then I'd say we just go head to Arkansas. There's a lead down that way." Riley sighed, "As for Syd, we'll have to keep our eyes and ears pealed and hope we see 'er." She looked up at Dean, her chin resting in her palm.
"Righto." Dean saluted her good bye as he and Sam walked over to the Impala, got in, and pulled out. Riley followed close behind, ready to begin their half day journey to North West Arkansas.

Aoife bolted up in bed. Riley was asleep by her side, almost as though she were oblivious to Aoife's frantically beating heart. Her eyes traced over the silhouette of Dean's form, spread eagle, on the bed. Sam's shape could be seen, his chest rising and falling on the couch. Riley stirred beside her but settled, nuzzling her pillow softly.
Sweat beaded across her brow, but Aoife knew deep down that all of it was a dream. The fire, the few intimate moments with Cas, and even the punch Dean had landed on Sam's cheek. She sighed, standing from her spot on the bed and trying not to jostle Riley. Her petite feet allowed her to creep across the carpet nearly soundlessly. Her delicate hands pulled the bathroom door open, and closed it after flipping the light on.
Aoife slumped over to the sink, turning the water on long enough for her to splash her face before turning to the mirror. She looked horrible... Her normally flushed face was blanched and a sunken white. Her normally bright eyes were dull and dead. Bags hung beneath her eyes, adding to the appearance of illness. Aoife blinked once and the tall, handsome angel was then behind her. Her intake of breath rattled her chest, her heart hammering as she whipped around to face him. "D-Dean's asleep." She muttered softly, briefly jerking her thumb toward the door.
"I know." His gruff voice sent chills down her spine, pumping a jittery feeling into the pits of her stomach as she stared into his unearthly blue eyes. She opened her mouth to question him when his thumb brushed over her lips, catching the words in her throat. His eyes were focused intensely on her lips, bringing a warm tingling to Aoife's cheeks. And when those lips crashed against hers, she gripped the counter tightly as her knees grew weak. His fingers ensnared into the locks of her hair to keep her from pulling away as he pulled her close.
Aoife didn't know how to feel. A deep feeling of elation blew through her, but it almost felt unnatural. This didn't seem like Cas at all... He wasn't one for much physical contact, yet alone such intimacy. Every inch of her petite body tingled, yearning for him to come closer. Whisk her off her feet... But she felt everything go wrong as he pulled away. His eyes had changed. Once a beautiful, all-knowing blue, now a pitch black with pupils of white.
"Remember," He muttered, his warm breath fanning her face, "You can't run from me, Aoife." This demented, distorted being pressed its lips to hers again.

Aoife jerked awake, "You okay?" Riley's voice floated over to her.
Aoife glanced at her briefly before glancing at the scenery out of the window. It was late night, extremely early morning most likely. "Yeah, let's just find Sydney before this thing kills me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. Rapid succession... Well, mostly because I just finished this chapter, and I wanted to wait until I was done to post Randa's chapter...
Interesting dream sequence near the end there... As I'm sure you've realized, Aoife has some fucked up dreams...nightmares to be precise...
~ Funsize