Status: More interesting than it sounds...

What Can We Say, We're Classy Girls

018: Aoife ~ Not You Again

The white/blonde haired woman's gaze followed the Impala as it rode away before turning to the angel in front of her. The protective urges left her, this was her chance. Riley stared at Cas, her lips pursed. "So," She started, "When you poof around–"
"I don't poof around. I fly." Cas corrected.
"Ooh, Angel boy is getting fancy on me," Riley smirked, "Anyways…when you fly around, you can carry others right?"
"Yes." Castiel answered. Curiosity zinged in his eyes.
"Well, I was thinking about being batman for Halloween, and–"
"Halloween?" He tilted his head.
"Yeah, and I've always wanted to rub it in Dean's face that I'm cooler than him." She laughed as Cas have her an odd look, "Oh face it Cas, you know I'm awesome. Just accept the truth: I'm waaay cooler that Dean Winchester."
Castiel opened his mouth to speak, but then he thought better than to question her. "What is it that you want?"
Riley gasped in mock horror, "Who says I want—well, I cannot tell a lie. I need your help to fly me around like batman. Iron man is my favorite, but it would look weirder because he uses a suit and not wings or his powers. And Dean thinks he's cool enough to be Batman, so I wanna show him up."
"Why must you be in competition with Dean?" Castiel tilted his head.
"Dean is determined to beat me, and I know that ain't happening." Riley smiled slyly, "I'm just too nice to tell him how badly I'm going to destroy him." A giant, smug grin was plastered on Riley's face, earning a weird look from Cas.

Sydney stared at Sam, who stood awkwardly as her gaze was upon him. Sam Winchester was yummy. He had a strong jaw, and his eyes were never one color like Aoife or Riley's. Then there was his tall, lean body sadly hidden by those clothes. Sydney knew they were in public, but she couldn't help the way she felt. She wanted him now.
"So—I—uh, Sydney," Sam started as the beautiful woman with bright red hair began to approach.
"Yes, Sam?" His name rolled off of her tongue so sensually that Sam half expected to turn around to see Dean watching a porno.
"I—uh," He swallowed the lump in his throat as she leaned against him, her slender fingers playing with the buttons on his shirt.
"Yes," Her striking grey eyes held his, not allowing them to move from hers.
"Sy–Sydney," He stuttered, "We're in public."
"Oh no," She giggled, "Penis—they know me here!" She played with the collar of his shirt gingerly as his brows raised.
"I-I mean, shouldn't we be somewhere private?" Sydney's naturally thin brows raised, "Everyone shouldn't have to watch us…together."
"If you wanted to be alone, all you had to do was say—Vagina—" She giggled a little, "say so." She pulled him to her flaming red moped.
"Whoa, wait a minute!" Sam pulled away, "That thing isn't big enough."
Sydney sat on the front seat, pulling Sam down onto the one behind her. "All you have to do is hold on tight," She put on a helmet, "Oh, and wear this too." She grabbed his arms and sensually wrapped them around her waist after he hesitantly placed the helmet on his head.
The moped tore out of the public square and down the road by the east side apartments.

Aoife and Dean were alone, sitting in Gramma and Leo's love seat in their living room. It wasn't awkward, mostly lazy in a way. Neither of them really moved. Everyone else split at the square, and Aoife rode shotgun in Baby back to the blue house with a wrap around porch when her headache escalated. It was dying down now, but a piece of her just wanted to be in the arms of her angel.
"Those bike's outside are really sick," Dean sighed. "I'm actually impressed shorty."
"Hey, it's not my fault you want to ride 'em." Aoife smirked up at the oldest Winchester, the ringing in her head silencing.
"Oh, I'd watch it girlie, that was almost dirty." Dean flashed her a smirk.
"Oh, Dean," Aoife clicked her tongue at him condescendingly, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were flirting with me." The smile that pulled up her lips protested, but it wasn't as bad as it was at first.
"You seem a little cocky. Who says I'm flirting?" A cocky look of his own on his face.
"Dean Winchester, you're a ladies man. You flirt with anything with breasts and curves." Aoife grinned up at him.
Dean opened his mouth before nodding with a smile, "Can't deny that."
Aoife let out an easy laugh, standing and walking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge door, eyes glancing around. She grabbed a beer and looked back to Dean, "Want one?" He shrugged and she tossed him one.
"Nice toss." He popped the lid and took a chug. Aoife plopped down next to him, wincing slightly before popping off lid, "Wait a minute, since when do you drink?"
"I don't." Aoife took a sip, shaking her head as it scalded her throat. "Right now, I need a little pick-me-up."
"Amen." Dean muttered as his phone rang with a random metal song Aoife didn't place. "Hello." Dean's brow creased as he spoke again, "Sam!? Where are you?" Dean let out a laugh, "At a park? Well—whaddya mean…You're hiding in the bathroom?" Dean glanced at Aoife with a smirk as she mouthed to put it on speaker phone. He clicked a button.
"No I'm not hiding—Dean, she's always making passes and it's–"
"Come in Sammy, this is your chance to get laid." An uncontrollable smile spread across Aoife's face. "Just go with it–"
"Dean, you don't understand," Panic leaked into his voice, "Her turrets is bad enough, but she's practically humping my leg in public–" Aoife felt the overwhelming urge to burst into laughter.
"Well, there is such a thing as a motel room Sam." Dean chuckled, barely containing his laugh himself.
"Dean, for the first time ever, I actually know what it's like to think someone's going to rape me! How is that normal!?" She couldn't choke it down any longer. Aoife and Dean both burst into tear-jerking laughter, nearly falling off the love seat. "Aoife? Am I on speaker—Dean! You're unbelievable!" He hung up with a click.
"That was beautiful." Dean took another chug of alcohol before standing. "I'm gunna go check on him, make sure he isn't raped and all…Wanna come with?" He offered, "I'll let ya ride shotgun…" He tempted.
"Tempting offer, but I think I'm good." Aoife laughed pushing the bottle of throat burning to the side. "Go ahead, Sam will need all the help he can get."
Dean's smile dropped, "Will you be alright alone? If not-"
"Dean, I'll be fine." Aoife sighed. "I wanna be alone for a bit. Gramma and Leo have all of the protective wards up, nothing will hurt me while you're twenty minutes away." She urged, "Besides, I haven't heard anything from Riley and Cas. Check on 'em would ya."
"Alright," He sighed, "Something happens, you–"
"I know, I know; something happens, I call. Now, go." she pointed to the door.
He grabbed his beer and walked out the door. Aoife grabbed hers, took one last gulp, waited for the burning to pass and poured the rest down the sink in the kitchen. When she heard the door close, she slunk up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Aoife sat on her bed, her fingers running over the pink and white patchwork quilt Gramma had hand sewn her when she was a young girl. This place reminded her of the things she didn't want to remember. It reminded her that she was almost completely alone. Stuck in a world with only a single shoulder to cry on…
Aoife wished she could forget. To wipe her memory of the things that haunted her. Aoife wished she could bring back those she lost. To kill the aching that she felt in her chest every time her brother's name was mentioned. Though her bruises from crashing into the brick wall at Willow Mount were beginning to heal, her heart left a pang that radiated through her and filled her with a feeling of mourning that made her hollow. She wasn't ready to visit her brother, and it was only a matter of time before the grief caught up with her.

"I'll say, that Sydney retch is quite a nuisance." An eerily familiar gruff voice purred.
Aoife squeezed her eyes shut. She couldn't let him in, not this time.
"Do you honestly believe that will keep me away? This Angel's form has been quite useful." It let loose a chuckle using her Angel's voice. "I've managed to steal a kiss or two from the fair lady."
"Flattery will get you nowhere." Aoife kept her voice tight and controlled, only cracking near the end. Yes, she could speak to it as long as she didn't look into those eyes. As long as she didn't look at that face, those lips forming those words, the body that she was sure was angled toward her.
A laugh sounded in front of her, "So…you seem to be able to resist your Angel…what a bore." She could feel the subtle push of a change in the atmosphere. "But what about this one, I wonder…" it's voice…it couldn't be…not him.
Her eyes popped open. Much like Aoife in likeness, a handsome young man with brown-black hair and deep chocolate eyes sat before her. Her stomach twisted and flipped, churning viciously. Not him…anyone but him… Aoife's pulse began to race, her breath catching in her throat.
"This is the one you went to see in the cemetery, was it not?" That voice sent unwanted chills down her spine. Those chocolate eyes held hers a grin spreading across it's face.
"I am going to assume that the panic in your eyes is due to this form, my dear." It stated with his voice. "What an interesting reaction…it is as if you feel guilty…or is that grief?" He began to move closer, filling her heart with an all new ache as her eyes prickled.

Adrenaline pumped through her body as her pulse quickened. She rubbed her temples as they began to pound with a dull throb. Aoife stood quickly, ignoring the rush that made her stumble in a run. Her hand almost managed to grip the door knob, when an arm snaked around her waist. She let out a yelp as she fell back onto her bed with a plop. The false warmth began to radiate through his fingers as his eyes slowly began to change to blue. His jawline, hair, body, everything began to morph into her Angel.
She squeezed her eyes shut as her foot lashed out. The tempting creature landed against the wall with a thud, letting out a growl of frustration. She should have known staying here alone while Gramma and Leo were out was a horrible idea. She shoved herself off of her bed again and threw the door open as the slightly distorted form of Castiel began to rise. She bolted down the hallway, down the stairs, and toward the front door in the foyer.
Dark, angry energy swirled behind her as she shakily fumbled with the deadbolt.
"Dammit, dammit, dammit…" Her pulse pounded in her ears, radiating through her body, shaking her. She finally unlocked it with a click and flung herself out the door. Slamming it shut, "Chair!" The wicker love seat across the porch slid in front of the door, propping itself under the door knob.
She cleared the steps on the porch, bolting down the gravel driveway as fast as her nearly wobbling legs could carry her. She could hear the door bust open, but she couldn't look. Aoife couldn't afford to acknowledge the fury that ensued behind her. She ran as fast as her converse decked feet would carry her. She ignored the pain in her chest from lack of proper breathing. She couldn't stop now. No, not now.
"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" She was almost at the end of the road. It was a twenty minute drive into town, and at least an hour's walk. How long would she last… No, she couldn't think like that. She had to…had to…had to breathe. She couldn't catch her breath. Couldn't let her nagging legs rest for the fear of them turning to lead.
Her lungs stung, yearning for the breath that was seldom reaching them. The acid biting her sides told her that she was going to pay for this later. Why hadn't she just climbed in her jeep and sped away!? That's right, because her keys were still on the kitchen table where she'd dropped them yesterday. How was she going to get out of this? All she could do was run and hope that it didn't catch her when she began to slow in exhaustion. Run until her legs collapsed beneath her. Oh god, how she needed Riley, Dean, Sam and even Sydney. Oh, how she needed her Angel…who could pull her from harm with a simple whoosh of his—what she assumed to be—wings.

That was it! She would call Castiel and—shit! She dove and rolled across the paved road as the creature slammed into the spot she ran. She stumbled to her feet, ignoring the growl of irritation behind her.
"I will catch you, and when I do, I will make you wish you never ran from me, and I will use your Angel to do it." Tears bit her eyes as she stumbled back into a run, forcing her numbing legs to work. She couldn't pay the voice any mind. Couldn't acknowledge the fact that it was so similar to her beautiful Angel…

"Cas!" She cried out. There was no reply, not even the whooshing of his appearance. Was he busy? Or could he hear her? "Castiel!" Nothing… "Shit…" She whispered, her legs throbbing.
"Your Angel not appearing at your command any more, princess?" The creature laughed, an odd sound coming from his lips. "Well, isn't that rather convenient for me!? He can't save you; none of them can. You will be mine." She barely cleared his lunge.
Her heart began to fill with a terrified, quickening panic, "Dammit…"
She felt around herself, she didn't remember taking her phone out of her pocket. Luckily, her hand felt the lump in her back pocket. She forced it out—with much difficulty at her current speed—and flipped it open. She pressed Riley's speed dial and held it to her ear. It barely rang once, and she heard her sister's voice.

"Aoife! I'm coming. Where are you!?" Riley's voice was the hardened over, protective growl.
"I'm running toward town," She cried, barely stealing a glance at the dark mass charging after her, "Hurry!" She let out a small scream as she fell to the ground. She rolled a few feet before forcing herself up again. Her panic-stricken eyes scanned the area for her phone. When they found it, she yanked it from the ground, ignoring the stinging of her torn jeans rubbing against her now scraped up knees.
"What the hell is going on!?" She heard Dean in the background and a quickly accelerating car.
"Aoife?"
"Please…" Aoife gasped. She couldn't keep up the conversation any longer. She was wasting the air that she was already struggling to inhale. She was sure that Riley could hear her heavy breathing.
"Right. Be there in a sec…" Click. Aoife shut her phone, replaced it in her pocket, and ran as fast as her legs could take her.

An accelerating engine down the road sped toward them. Aoife's frantic eyes glanced up, and a crimson colored car quickly advanced toward her. Her feet stumbled beneath her, one catching the other, tripping her to the ground. She lay on her stomach, fighting the tears that stung her eyes. She could feel it approaching, slowly twisting her stomach into knots. No relief seemed to wash over her at the spin of the speeding car. The car slid to a stop almost twenty feet away, the driver's side facing Aoife and the creature that now stood above her. The red car door opened and a converse decked foot stepped out, a thin pair of legs soon appearing from the inside.
"You better back off of my sister." A white/blonde haired woman barked, "Because if you don't, there'll be a hell of a lot of pain for you, ya freak of nature." Her hair was pulled away from her face, showing the anger in her deep blue eyes.
The passenger side door opened and Dean stepped out, his eyes scanning the scene before landing on the impostor. His eyes narrowed in a glare, after brushing across Aoife's shaky form on the ground.
"So the bastard's dressed like Cas, what's new?" He held his favorite pistol in his hand as he joined Riley around the other side of the car.
Aoife's shaky, slightly nicked hands pushed her off the ground, panic rocking her body. Her anxiety ebbed a tad as her eyes met her sister's. She pushed herself up, shoving herself around onto her butt. A pair of distorted cerulean eyes held hers, forcing a lump to form in her throat. A dark smirk danced across its lips as he glared down at her. The memory of its promise flashed through her mind. He—it said that it would make her wish she never ran.
Aoife swallowed the lump, slowly pushing herself back despite the aching in her legs and the stinging in her knees. Something wrapped around her ankle—a hand—and yanked her toward the creature. A yelp escaped her mouth as her elbow scraped across the pavement. In the time it took Dean to cock his gun, a sickle flew through the air with one swift movement. The sickle—stained black—sliced through the creature's wrist, forcing it to release her ankle.

"I guess I should have killed you when I had the chance, Riley."
"Say another word and I'll blow you to bits, tall, dark and ugly." Dean growled, his gun aimed high.
"Well, stop with the threats and do it already pretty boy." The creature's lips turned down in a grimace.
"My pleasure," He stated gruffly.
The creature's face changed, morphing into that heart-breaking, familiar form. The well Aoife had been bottling up began to trickle over. She was never ready…she shouldn't have ever… She began to curl in on herself, holding herself together with the last strands of sanity she had left.
"Oliver…?" The sound of his name…she let out a sob.
"Who?" Dean looked at Riley, his eyebrows creasing with frustrated confusion.
"Just shoot," Riley barked. Dean aimed his gun and shot rounds into the creature. As she charged forward, it disappeared into a cloud of dark smoke, leaving Aoife curled up in a ball on the ground. Riley knelt next to her, starting to lift her into her arms.

Dean was then by her side, pulling Aoife out of her arms. "Dean—" Riley barked in protest.
Aoife's head lolled painfully as he spoke, "I've got 'er, let's go."
"Who do you think carried her when she got hurt before you came along?" Riley barked as Dean stood.
"Quit being a difficult bitch and get over yourself, princess." Dean barked back.
"Difficult bitch!?" Riley snapped standing. The sound of straining wheels approached. "I'm sorry that I tend to get a little protective when my sister is chased out my own damn house, dickwad."
Dean gave her a dangerous glare as the form of a flaming red moped sped toward them, "If your worried then quit arguing and get in your damn car."
Riley flipped him the bird before a pretty woman with flaming red hair spoke, "C'mon guys, let's not—Vagina—" she cleared her throat softly, "rip each other apart."
Dean's eyes were on Sydney, his brow still creased and his mouth agape. "Vagina…?"
"Turrets, douche bag." Riley barked, "Put her in the back." She ordered, pointing to her car. Dean's upper lip curled, but he did it anyway.

"Easy…" He muttered softly, sitting her in the back seat. His eyes brushed over her lightly bleeding knees and elbows as he began to pull away. The salty, eye burning liquid still poured down her face.
Dean walked around the car, stopping in front of the others. He cast and amused glance at Sam who sat on the back of the moped, a terrified look of trauma on his face.
"What's wrong Sammy?" Dean smirked, "Does a little ride on a moped scare ya?"
"She drives like a maniac…" His voice wavered slightly as his eyes widened. Sydney let out a giggle as she glanced back at him.
"You know, my offer still stands." She licked her lips, "I can take your—Penis—mind off of it…"
Sam shuttered and jumped off the scooter, "I-I-I'm good…" He muttered throwing his hands up, a deeply traumatized look on his face.
"So who's this Oliver character, and why did Aoife just curl into a ball and bawl like a baby?" Dean sighed, looking to Riley.
"You didn't know?" Sydney asked, polite shock ringing through her voice. "Oliver is Aoife's brother."
"Brother!?" Dean and Sam blurted out in unison.
"I'll explain later," Riley grumbled, sauntering toward her car. "We need to get her home and patch her up."

"So, your telling me Aoife had an older brother that died seven years ago?" Dean gave Riley his normal disbelieving look before glancing at Aoife, who lay curled in a ball on the love seat in the living room. "Why didn't we hear of him 'til now?"
"If you haven't noticed, Aoife isn't in the best shape to talk about him." Riley grumbled.
"It's been seven years," Dean muttered, "Why the hell is this dream-crashing bastard using his form now?"
"Aoife's still torn up about it isn't she…" Sam muttered, gazing at Aoife with a pitying look in his eye.
"Beyond that—Vagina." Sydney giggled an apology, "If I'm right, and I always am, you and Aoife are still hunting for the thing that killed him, aren't you?"
"What thing?" Dean shook his head, trying to clear it.
"A demon." Riley stated, "The same demon who took my parents from me, the demon that killed her brother. Only god knows where the fucker is, but we've sure as hell searched for it."
"Do you even know what it looks like?" Dean raised his brows in slight disbelief.
"No," She made a face at Dean, "but we know how it kills, and that's all we got. You and Big Foot over there know what that's like right, when you were searching for the yellow-eyed freakazoid."
"Well, at least we knew it had yellow eyes…" Dean mocked.
"I believe that a different creature should be on our minds at the moment." A gruff voice chimed in.
"He speaks!" Riley chimed, motioning to him in a grand way, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Castiel the angel." Bitter sarcasm gripped her words as she clapped.
"Riley, there's no need to be so bitter." Castiel stated, a blunt harshness in his tone. Riley rolled her eyes, "The creature is a rather large problem. My brethren and a few demons have heard of its power. Some cower before it, others intend to destroy it—"
"They what!?" Dean and Riley seemed to be in sinc now.
"They can't do that without destroying Aoife too." Sam said, his brows knitting together as he looked to the Angel.
"I'm aware." Cas stated darkly.
"So you're saying that if we don't destroy this creature, some of your 'brethren' are going to destroy my sister?" Riley gripped her temples.
"There is a possibility, yes."

"That tidbit of information would have been beneficial sooner rather than later, Mr. Angel." Gramma walked into the room, stealing a glance at Aoife before turning on Riley. "What happened?"
"I dunno, why'd you leave 'er alone?" Riley said testily.
"Why did you?" Gramma threw back, "I am going to assume—due to the small damage to the front door—she ran." She narrowed her eyes at Riley, "Why didn't you answer your phone when I called? I panicked you know."
"Oh, superman was flying me around, and you don't really get any frequent flyer miles if your on the phone." Riley smirked, earning 'the look'. "Fine, I was speeding and couldn't answer my phone, you happy?"
"Really…" Gramma held up Riley's phone, her lips pursed.
"Okay, okay. I kinda sorta left it on the table…" Riley gave an innocent look as Gramma handed her phone to her. "Thank you–"
Gramma's eyes shifted to Aoife, "Oliver?"
"Yeah." Riley grumbled. Gramma crossed into the living room and sat next to Aoife, allowing her to cry into her collar bone.
Sam's eyes averted, turning to Riley. Dean looked to Riley, then Cas, "I don't think we should tell her about that 'tidbit' of information." His pout lips turned down in a grimace.
"I agree under the current circumstances." Castiel allowed.
"Then why-" Dean started to turn his body toward him.
"You should be warned." Cas muttered grimly. "An angel seems to be the only thing with an effect on this oddity. It's actually quite frustrating."
"I think I know how to—Vagina—take it out." Sydney giggled at her sporadic obscenity. "Riley, we talked about—Dick—it already."
"When are we gunna do it?" Riley gave her a hard stare.
"I recommend that it be soon." Cas stated dryly.
"And why's that 'superman'?" Dean turned to Cas.
"I warned you for a reason, Dean." He stated, cutting a stony look at Dean.

Aoife was alone again. Gramma held while she cried, pulling her into an aching stupor. But now, she lay on her side, curled into a ball. A pressure filled in behind her eyes as she stared at the gauze wrapped around her hands. She could hear murmuring from the dining room across the hall, and the occasional shouting match between Dean and Riley. Sometimes Aoife wondered why they didn't just do it and get it over with, but right now, it hurt too much to wonder. It hurt too much to move or to breathe. All she could do painlessly was close her eyes. But if she did that, she would slip into a vivid nightmare the second her thoughts began to roam.
The cushion next to hers sunk in slightly with added weight. Aoife's eyes popped open and shot to the person beside her. Relief washed over her to see the dark-haired angel sitting next to her. Despite the protesting of her body, she forced herself into a sitting position.
Embarrassment flushed her cheeks red, "Hey, Cas." She whispered. Every time she told herself that she wouldn't let an Angel of the lord see her cry, she burst into tears. She couldn't keep doing that. What he must think of her…
"It's not a sin to cry." His blue eyes turned to her.
"I know." She sighed, sucking in a stuttering breath, "I just feel so weak."
"Shedding a tear when you are afraid or in pain isn't a weakness, Aoife." Castiel stated softly, "You would do well to keep that in mind."
Her chocolate eyes met his, and a painful smile pulled up the corners if her lips. "Cas," The smile faded slightly as she noticed a soft—almost unnoticeable—blush dust across his cheeks for a fraction of a second. There was something hidden in those handsome blue orbs, "What are the other's keeping from me?"
"Nothing that you need to bother fretting over," He stated dropping his eyes.
"Then why won't they tell me if it's nothing to worry about?" She pressed.
"You have other things to keep in mind." He said simply, his eyes refusing to meet hers as they stared off into the distance.
"I can–"
"Handle it? You are the one who thinks that crying of all things is a sign of weakness," He countered. "You don't need any more to burden your mind."
"Cas–"
"Trust me, Aoife." His eyes held hers.

"Well looky here," A smirk was painted across Dean's lips as he watched the angel and the petite woman sitting in front of him, "Looks like the two of you are having a heart to heart. Oh, don't let me interrupt you," He flashed Castiel a thumbs up, "You kids have fun. I've got some rubbers if you need 'em."
"Dean," Aoife sighed, "I'm hurting–"
"Oh, kinky," Dean looked to Cas, "This one's a keeper." Dean flashed him another thumbs up before prancing into the dining room across the hall.
Castiel's head tilted slightly, "Rubbers? I don't under-"
"You don't want to." Aoife rubbed her temples. He opened his mouth to speak, "Trust me, Cas."

They sat there in silence for a few moments. It wasn't awkward. It was actually sort of peaceful. She would occasionally catch Dean and Riley glance at them with perverted smirks on their faces, but otherwise, the atmosphere was sort if soothing. She couldn't feel the presence of the creature any longer. Now, it seemed as though this menace wasn't within her mind any more. She didn't feel as though it were waiting around the corner. She knew its return was inevitable, she wasn't lucky enough for it to leave her alone.
Her eyelids began to droop. It was physical, which meant that it was no longer contained within Aoife's mind. Her psyche no longer kept it within a cage, so it was now free to rampage physically. The power it possessed was unknown, but Aoife didn't care at the moment. She was too busy fighting a losing battle with exhaustion. She could feel Castiel's eyes on her as she leaned her head on the back of the couch—which wasn't that far due to her short height. Her pulse pounded softly in her head. The sound itself was almost peaceful.
Castiel glanced up at the ceiling and grimaced, "Tell Dean I must go." He muttered to her. Aoife nodded slowly nodding off into a deep sleep.

When Aoife woke, she heard Dean talking down stairs, "I don't know where Cas is." He sounded stressed.
"You mean you haven't talked to your angelic gay lover?" Riley snorted.
"He's not my–"
"Oh, Deany boy doesn't like it when he's the ass of the joke." Riley laughed.
"Riley–" He let out a sigh, "I'm not playing with you today."
Riley barked out a laugh as Aoife sat up. She ignored the sharp nagging of her muscles.
"Come on guys," Sam sighed, "You're going to wake up Aoife."
It was no use. Aoife was already up and out her door. She was going to have to intervene, or nothing was going to be solved. She slowly eased her way down the stairs, pain softly settled in. Riley and Dean were bickering, not as loudly but they still weren't being very quiet. Gramma and Joe were nowhere to be found…they must be out…again. Aoife walked into the kitchen, Dean and Riley seemingly oblivious to her appearance. As Sam let out a sigh, his eyes caught Aoife's.
"Aoife!" Shock crossed his face, and then he gave her an apologetic look as he crossed the room. "I'm sorry; I don't know what's wrong with them. They've been at each other's throats since…well…since Sydney had that vision."
"Where is Sydney?" Aoife muttered.
"She said she was tracking down the creature. We haven't been able to find it since Riley and Dean chased it away earlier." he ran his hand through his hair, "How're you? With all the commotion, I didn't get a chance to ask you earlier."
"I've been better," She sighed, "One sec, where's my glock?"
"On the table…" He answered before giving her a quizzical look, "wait, why?"
"Just wait," She walked over to the breakfast table in the kitchen and grabbed her Glock. She check to see if it was loaded before turning to Dean and Riley. She cocked it, aiming it at them.

"Aoife!" Sam's eyes were owl wide. Their bickering ceased instantly, their eyes widening like Sam's.
Dean and Riley turned to her, Dean's hands raising in a soothing motion, "Aoife, calm down…"
"What the hell, Ef?"
"Stop your inane bickering," Aoife stated calmly.
"What…?" Dean shook his head, "You're aiming a Glock at us because we're arguing? Aoife did you hit your head or something because you're freaking me out?"
"You're not possessed are you?" Riley asked, "Cause if you are, we can help–"
"Do you wanna know how you can help?" They opened their mouths to reply, "You can shut up, kiss and make up because your constant bickering is getting on my damn nerves." Shock crossed their faces as they looked at each other.
"Come on," A smirk slightly spread across Dean's face, "Is the queen of the lollipop guild really gunna shoot me? You don't have it in–"
"Do you really want to tempt fate?" Aoife muttered.
"Okay, okay!" Riley sighed, "We might as well make up." She made a face at her sister before turning to Dean, "You first."
"Riley," Dean started, "I'm sorry you're such a bitch."
"Dean," Riley started, glaring at the oldest Winchester, "Your apology sucked ass and you're a douche bag."
"At least I still get some," He mocked, "The ladies love douche bags, we're clean."
"That's not what Cas said." Riley smirked.
"You sure," Dean chuckled, "because I think you just wish that it was you."
"Only in your dreams Winchester," Riley barked out a laugh.
"Every night baby, wait, that wasn't a dream."
"Actually fuck her and get it over with!" Aoife snapped. "If the two of you don't stop with the petty jealousy, revenge flirting, and stupid arguments—which, might I remind you, you have been having since we met two-motherfucking-years ago—I will happily smother both of you in your sleep with your own damn pillows." When their jaws dropped slightly, Aoife spoke again, "I'm glad we could come to an understanding."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a very long chapter. Like I promised, lots of action and whatnot. I got the biggest kick out of writing Dean and Riley's arguments. They've been arguing a lot here recently due to the influence from the creature. Fun, eh?
~ Funsize O.U.T.