Status: *Includes gay sibling incest! Do not read if you don't like it!*

I Told You We Would Have Fun

I Told You We Would Have Fun (1/1)

Mikey's POV

"Mikey!" Gerard yelled from the depths of his room in the basement. His voice was muffled, but you could tell he was shouting. Ignoring him, I kept on practicing my bass. There was no way I was going anywhere near my asshole of a "brother." My brother, Gerard, is a lazy prick who has nothing better to do than ruin my life. Whenever I brought home a guy I liked, he would embarass me somehow, or lie to him, making him feel like shit. A couple times he even went as far as to tell him that I was already with someone. He always had a way of making people believe he was telling the truth. He lives in his head a lot, making it easy for him to conjure up a lie on the spot.

Not only did he scare away many of my potential boyfriends, he has also frightened many of my friends into never coming over again. He's a fucking dick. Not only do I hate him for those reasons, he also is proclaimed the most "talented" in the family. He can sing, write, draw, and paint exceptionally. I don't even see why these things even mattered. He never leaves his room. He only comes up for food, to go to the bathroom, and to tease me. Just because he's older and more "talented", doesn't mean he's superior. He will not take advantage of me anymore.

"Michael! Gerard!" I heard my mother calling from the dining room. Gently setting down my bass, I stumbled down the stairs and quickly made my way into the dining room. Seconds after, Gerard emerged from his dark, smelly room in the basement. His hair was greasy, and he was wearing the same PJ's that he has been for almost two weeks. His skin was so pale from being down there all the time. We're half italian, and it's mid summer, so you can imagine just how much time he spends being a hermit in his basement room. "Sit down boys. We have something to discuss." My mother said in a polite tone, but somehow I knew I would not like the outcome of this.

"So, as you know it's your mother and I's 20th wedding anniversary this month...." My father began. Gerard looked unentertained, and I just nodded in understanding. "We've decided to celebrate it by going in a cruise! Just the two of us!" My mother exclaimed excitedly. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. Not wanting to ruin it, I painted a fake smile on my face. "When are you guys going?" I asked, hoping it would be when we're bac in school, so that I would have less time with Gerard in the house. "Tomorrow!" They answered in unison. "Tomorrow!?" I shouted. "Yes! And while we're gone, Gerard's in charge." My father spoke. My whole body went numb, and I was overwhelmed with horror. "That's the last person I ever want to be in charge of me!" I screamed furiously. "Awe, come on little bro, we'll have fun." Gerard said finally contributing somewhat to the discussion. He put his arm around me, to which I promptly shoved off of me, stomped off up to my room, and slammed the door.

Crashing onto my bed, I curled up under the blankets, deciding to sleep off my anger towards my entire family. Why would they leave me with that fucking prick?! They're doing this to torture me. Especially by putting him "in charge" of me. I'm 15 years old. I can be in charge of myself.

Upon awakening, I realized I had slept for 18 hours. It was 8 am the next day, and I tip toed downstairs to see anyone was here, or even awake. On the dining room table, I found a note from my parents. "Mikey, please try to get along with your brother. Gerard, please go easy on him. Here's some money for meals for the next week." Hah, like Gerard would ever go easy on me! Since I need to wake up, I decided I should ful fill my coffee craving. I made myself some coffee, and I poured into my huge mug. Then, I heard the doorbell ring.

Leaving the coffee in the kitchen to cool down a bit, I went to answer the door. It was some UPS guy wanting a signature for some box. I swiftly signed the piece of paper, and picked up the package. It's probably one of Gerard's stupid art kits. When I went back into the kitchen, I found that my disgusting brother was awake and had stolen my coffee mug. While he was gulping it down, I attacked him. Punching him in the face, then falling onto the ground on top of him, he quickly ripped my arms off of him and rolled us over, so that he was now the one on top. He squeezed my wrists tightly, slamming them onto the hardwood floors. "I think you're forgetting who's in charge, Mikes." He whispered into my ear, sending chills all over my body. He licked the outer shell of my ear, then grinded his hips into mine.

Squirming from underneath him and trying to get up, he let out a soft moan. "Keep on squirming, it feels so damn good." He seductivly whispered into my ear, then began to kiss down my neck, stopping at my collar bone, then he bit down. I left out a sigh of pleasure. Feeling myself starting to get hard, I panicked. Eventhough this feels so right, it's morally wrong, and I still hate him. "G-Gerard please get off of me." I begged. He didn't listen. He briskly attached our lips, slipping his tounge into the crease between my closed lips, I hesitantly opened my mouth, letting it slide in. His taste was of delicious coffee, and I couldn't get enough. Gerard continued to grind our semi-hard crotches together, causing each of us to moan pleasurably every few seconds. In the back of my mind I knew we should stop, but I didn't stop him from reaching down into my boxers, and slowly stroking my dick.

Never have I ever felt this kind of pleasure before. He soon started violently sucking on my neck, while he gripping my dick and began to slowly run it up and down my length. Pulling his hand out of my boxers, in between moans, I said "I want you, Gerard." "Mmm how bad do you want me, Mikey?" He said rubbing my crotch with his hand through my boxers, and gently moving his hand across my chest, over my hardening nipples. Sitting up, I met his lips, and forcefully started making out with him. I ran my fingers across his lower stomach, right above his area. He shivered, and I crept my hand down into his boxers, grabbing his dick, brushing my fingers up and down his entire length, causing him to let a loud, sexy moan escape his lips. He got up, interlocked out fingers, and pulled me up off the floor.

Leading me down the dark stairs to his room, I couldn't help but wonder if I had these feelings the whole time for Gerard, but never wanted to express them. Maybe I didn't actually hate him. Maybe I was attracted to him, but tried to cover it up with hate. Finally getting down to his room, he pushed me onto the bed, straddling me, as I tore off his shirt. Letting my hands wander his chest as he sucked on my neck only made him suck harder. my dick was now completely hard, and I needed him inside of me. All we both had on was our boxers. That needed to change. "Mmmm fuck me Gerard." I whispered into his ear and applied pressure to his throbbing dick. "With pleasure." he spoke against my lips with his seductive smile. Our boxers were quickly removed, and I laid on my back with my legs spread. Gerard went to his side drawer and took out a container of lube. He applied a generous amount to his fingers, then inserted the first one into my happy hole. The sensation of him inside me was amazing, even after adding a few fingers. I no longer cared that this was my brother, I fucking needed him.

As he inserted the third and final finger to stretch me out, we locked our lips together passionately. Gerard pulled away after a little while and said "Are you ready Mikey?" Running my fingers down his chest, I said "Whenever you are." smiling. Immediately after I replied, he gradually started to push his large dick into my ass. "Mmmm Mikey baby, you are so tight." He moaned getting the last of his length into me. The feeling was a bit awkward, but incredible at the same time. Wrapping my legs around his body, forcing him in deeper, he began thrusting. Starting off slow and changing his angle until he found my sweet spot, the speed of his thrusts increased. "Ohhh fuck, Gee! Right fucking there!" I shouted when he hit my prostate. With every thrust, he hit it dead on, causing a warm feeling to begin in my lower stomach. I knew I was about to climax. I could tell Gerard was far off either, his moans were increasing in volume and his thrusts were getting harder and faster.

Gerard gripped my dick in his hands and started pumping me in time with his thrusts. The feeling in my stomach let me know I would not last much longer. "Oh Gee, I'm fucking about to explode! Cum with me!" Within seconds, Gerard bursted inside me, and I exploded all over our chests. Riding out our orgasms, I collapsed on to his bed. He did the same and wrapped his arms around me. "Mikes?" Gerard spoke, still heavily breathing. "Yes, Gee?" I responded. "I told you we'd have fun." Gerard said with a naughty smirk. Oh how I loved my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback!? <3