Status: In Progress

Somewhere

II

Ian Goding ran his fingers through his thick curly light brown hair, and blinked the tears out of his. He sat still in the back of his sister’s pick up truck, staring at his blood-shot eyes in the rear-view mirror.

His sister Marina had both hands on the wheel, with her brown hair held back with a pink head-band that matched the color of her shirt; she winked at her boyfriend – Alex Hobbits – who was sitting in the passenger seat. He had tan skin, and raven-colored hair that drives Marina crazy. Marina was older then Ian by about four years. Ian was 16 and she was 21. Usually, she doesn’t ride Ian to school, but it was a new town and he would get lost quickly. As to why Alex was here… Ian really didn’t know why he was here. Marina blows a kiss over to Alex, as he pretended to grab it with his hand and places it on top of his chest.

Ian let out a snicker loud enough for the both of them to hear.

“What’s so funny?” Marina says good-naturally, as Alex reaches for one of Marina’s hand holding it softly as he kisses the back of it.

“The both of you” Ian let out. Ian use to think Alex and Marina were a cute couple, he wanted a relationship just like theirs someday – he would even call them Arina sometimes – but then his whole perspective changed about two months ago.

“Someone’s bitter” Alex protested

“I’m not bitter” Ian snapped back “I just don’t get the whole ‘being in love’ thing. I think it’s so pointless.”

“Ian, my love for Alex isn’t pointless. Just because Lizzie lift you cold, doesn’t mean you’ll never find love again”

Ian looked at Marina through the mirror with a confused expression on his face, and then he remembered Lizzie was the love of his life and with the snap of finger, she broke his heart in two. He didn’t remember how they broke-up right now, everything is a total blur. He was so high he nearly forgot it was the first day of school.

Alex narrowed his eyes as he looked at Ian. “Why are your eyes so red?” He said

Ian chews on the inside of his cheek to avoid answering his question. Marina parked on the side of the rode hitting the breaks hard, which made not only him, but also Alex, fly back in their seats. “What the actual fuck, Ian? You promised that once we moved out of New York, you’d stop doing drugs!” Marina slapped him across the face, and he quickly grabbed on to his cheek in pain, but he didn’t show a single sign of pain. He looked back at her grinding his teeth, but he wouldn’t dare hit her back. “Do you want to end up like dad? Do you want me to send you back with mom? Is that wha-“

“No!” Ian protested as quickly as he could before Marina could finish her words.

Marina looked into his eyes and felt sympathy. “Ian if you don’t stop… you’re going to end up just like them.”

His voice grew small “that’s not going to happen”

Marina turned back around in her seat, pressed her lips together, and started driving. “Prove it, if I find out you’re still doing drugs, I will ship you back with mom. I mean it”

Ian kept his head down and nodding, and they drove the rest of the car ride in silence, not even Alex spoke a word. When they finally reached the school Ian grabbed his backpack and looked at his schedule before stepping out of the door. Room 125. He opened he car door, but his sister stopped him before stepping out. “Ian?” She spoke softly “It’s a new town, I know, and it’s going to be very hard, just remember I love you no matter what, okay?”

Ian looked into her soft blue eyes and nodded his head once. “I love you too, Marina”

“Be good. Okay, tiger?” Alex said giving him and bright smile

Ian answered with a nod, and stepped out the door waving them goodbye. He was already 20 minutes late for homeroom, and his head felt extremely light. He tried to make his way through the hallways as best as he could. He’s been in the school before when he was enrolling, but he didn’t remember much. He passed many green lockers. Some even had and big Eagle on it, in the shape of an ‘E’ with text right under it that said ‘Go Elvato Eagles!’ in comic sans font. Groooss. Ian thought to himself.

As he kept walking he notice a big glass trophy case, filled with all different kinds of them. Football, cheer-leading, soccer, even… swimming. Ian swallowed and shock bad memories out of his head.

“Grr-uh-ah!!” Someone screams. The loud groan made Ian jump. Then Boom! The loud noises were coming from the boy’s bathroom. No one was around in the hallways. Not a teacher in sight. No students trying to skip class. Just him and whoever was in the bathroom. He slow walks over to the bathroom, putting one foot in front of the other. His heart was beating fast. He paused at the door slowly turning the knob and steps inside.

A bathroom-stall door ripped off completely, laid flat on the grown with five claw marks everywhere. A boy that looked no older then he was on the ground breath heavily as he pulled on his black-as-night hair. “Get out OF HERE!” His deep and powerful voice screams. Ian didn’t react or move, he was frozen, and it felt like his shoes were nailed to the ground. He did feel like it wouldn't be right if he left, he felt like he needed to stay and help this boy. He didn’t know him but he cared for him almost like a friend, as if they had some kind of connection. The boy slowly looked up at him, and he gasped when they both finally make eye contact. His eyes were blood red, he mouth slightly open and he has long sharp fangs, his face looked as if he had veins wanting to pop out of his skin. Was I really this high? Ian thought. Nether of them moved. Ian stared into his scary eyes. Suddenly the boy gets up shuts the door and pushes Ian against the wall, letting out angry groans; he punched the wall making an indent next to Ian’s face. Ian jumped, fighting his grip. The boys added more fours, it was strong and it kept him from moving. The boy uses Ian’s hair as a handle to stretch his neck out. This is it. Ian thinks to himself. This is the end.

He prepared himself of pain, for the boy’s fangs to pierce his skin and take all of the blood out of his body, but instead he felt something soft; a kiss. Ian breathes nervously. Everything was taking him by surprise. Quickly the boy grabs on to Ian’s waist, pressing their pelvises together as he starts kissing on Ian’s neck. Enjoying the feeling, Ian relaxes at his touch, and lets a sigh of pleasure escape his lips. The boy’s lips were cold and quickly warmed up against Ian’s skin. He didn't like this, but then at the same time he loved it so much and wanted it to keep going.

Ian wraps his arms around the other boy as he begin to kiss his neck more, sucking on his neck with ever kiss. Ian let out a soft moan, as he ran his fingers through the boy’s hair. This wasn't like him. He didn't even know he liked boys, what is he even thinking? He does like girls, but it feels so right, it feels so good, his tongue feels so good on Ian’s skin “More” Ian whines softly wrapping his legs around the other boy’s waist.

All together the bathroom door opens door opens, and a female teacher comes in with an angry expression and her hands on her hips “What in the name of heaven is going on here?!” Both boys pull away from each other and look at each other smiling as if the knew each other for years. Ian looks into the other boys eyes. He must have been crazy high because the boy looked perfectly normal, almost angelic. His eyes were the loveliest shade of grey with sliver specks. His hair was dark brown and it seems Ian has messed it up as they were dry humping each other. His skin was pale, and softly, he no longer had any type of fangs, and the only red he had, were his soft kissable lips. At this though Ian finally admitted to himself he was crazy. “The two of you. Principal’s Office. Now” The female teacher exclaimed. Both boys looked at each other for a moment before just laughing together and walk out the bathroom to except their punishment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?