Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Understand This

Damn he was cute, I saw him out in the parking lot but I didn't realize it was one of the band members.
He is pretty hot though. I kept catching him taking sneaky glances at me whenever one of the fans moved along, and I swear I could feel his eyes burning into me when I bent over to pick up the shirt that I had dropped.
I dragged the shirt rack out into the store room and headed back out to grab my brother before he had a chance to faint and meet his all time favorite band.
''Oh my god. What if I make a tit of myself?'' He was panicking, it was cute. He'd always got really nervous in situations like this, meeting new people.
''They're famous Bray, they have their whole personal life published to the whole entire world, I think it would be worse if they made tits of themselves don't you?'' I gave his shoulders an encouraging squeeze before guiding him over to the table where the band were sat chatting.
We walked up to the table and I cleared my throat gently ''Hi guys, this is my brother Bray...and he's a pretty big fan. I figured he'd want to say hi, or whatever'' I pushed him forward so he was closer to the table.
''Hey Bray!'' Austin smiled warmly ''Oh my god, that totally rhymes'' He laughed at him sef, earning funny looks off of the rest of the band.
''Wow Austin, way to act normal'' Alan chuckled and shook his head disapprovingly at him before returning his attention to my brother ''So dude, what can we d for you?'' He smiled sweetly.
''I...erm...could you sign this please?'' He stuttered and handed Austin a shirt as he was the closet one to where we were standing.
''Sure thing'' he took the shirt and smiled at us ''So, Bray, where are you from?'' He signed the shirt and passed it along to Alan who began to sign it.
''Erm, me and my sister are from San Diego, but we moved here a while ago with our Dad after our mum died'' Austin nodded understanding why Bray's voice had dropped in volume and cracked slightly at the last bit. I patted Bray on the shoulder before smiling at them all and walking off to continue my shift.
I watched them all from the counter and laughed to my self at the silly games they were playing.
A young girl who I recognized from my Bray's school came up to the counter with some earrings.
''Hey'' I smiled warmly and took the items from her, scanning them and putting them in a small bag.
''That'll be $12.43 '' I smiled again and took the money from her, and handed her the bag and her change.
''Thanks'' she was hesitant for a second before opening her mouth as if she was going to say something.
''You alright hun?'' I tilted my head to one side studying her facial expression.
''Erm, yeah I'm fine. You're Bray's sister right?'' She chewed on her bottom lip, obviously nervous. God knows why.
''Yep, that's me'' I rested my arms on the counter and looked at her ''What can I do for you?''
''I don't suppose you could give him this for me please?'' She pulled out a small envelope from her handbag and smiled shyly.
''Of course I can, what's your name sweetie?'' I pushed the envelope into my back pocket and focused my attention back to her.
''Giovanna'' she looked me dead in the eyes and a wicked smirk forced it's way out onto her lips before the turned away and walked out of the store.
I don't think I've ever been creeped out by a little girl as much before in my life.
I pulled the envelope out of my pocket and studied it.
Nothing strange seemed to pop out, and it didn't try to eat me when I opened it like the Howler letter's on Harry Potter.
I put it away, fighting the urge to open it and see why she looked so damn evil.