Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Chapter 1

She sat in the park under her favorite tree; her back propped against the stem of the tree. Her hair was a very pale blonde, almost white and hung over her shoulder in a loose braid. Her amber eyes were staring intently at the book in her lap. A slight smile tugged at her lips as she read the words on the page.

She sighed in frustration as a disturbance in the noises around her plucked her from her reading. She looked uo with afrown on her face to try and see what had caused the sudden increase in voices and disturbed the peacefull haven she had found in her book.

Finally she saw what was causing the excitement. Her eyes had settled on a group of people standing together. They could have been just ordinary people except that two of the men stood out like sore thumbs. Even had they not been dressed in out of this world clothes they would still have stood out as they were both very tall.

The one with the red cape had more muscle and bulk, which went well with his blonde hair and blue eyes. The other was almost as tall, but dressed in less bright clothes all green and black with some gold mixed in, made from leather she guessed. Who dressed in such clothes on a warm summer day she thought in wonder.

Then she realized who it was, Loki and Thor. After the disasterous events only recently over she didn't think that there was anyone who didn't recognise them. No wonder everyone around her was acting so excited.

She could see that most of them looked with awe on Thor, but loathing at Loki. Not that she blamed them, he had done some terrible things. Yet she couldn't help but feel sorry for him, it must be very hard to be so loathed by all, with no friend in the world. She shook her head and laughed at her own thoughts, silly woman you definitely have the a screw loose somewhere. It must be her bad boy complex acting up again.

What she couldn't understand was what they were doing here. Shouldn't Loki be locked up somewhere? As she looked on Loki's gaze shifted and he looked directly at her.

Her breath caught in her throat and a chill ran up her spine as her amber eyes locked bith his emerald green ones. She couldn't look away. Then it was over as Loki and Thor disappeared in a bright blue beam of light.

She gasped for air as if released from some spell. She assumed that they had gone back to their own realm. She found herself glad that they had. Those eyes made her afraid, he was better off far from here.

Her peace disturbed she couldn't continue reading, but just sat and watched the people in the park go about their business. Finally she picked up her things and started walking to her home.

As she walked her thoughts kept turning back to those emerald green eyes; even though they still sent chills down her spine just at the thought of them. They were burned into her memory and she just could not stop thinking about their chilling beauty
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there. This came popping into my head today and I had to get it out. I think this will be a short story, but I"kk see how it goes. This is just the first part - a prologue so to speak. I'll tey and update soon