Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Dreams

After Loki had left she just sat in the tub. Somehow her relaxing bath had turned out to be less than relaxing. She finally got out and dressed in her pajamas. Her eyes lifted in surprise when she entered her room.

Loki was stretched out on her bed. He looked at her with an amused glint in his eyes. She ignored him and moved over to her bedside table where she sat down in front of her mirror. She proceeded to comb out her hair and fix it in a braid.
Combing her hair helped her to calm down. She knew that Loki was watching her, she could actually feel his gaze on her. He was making her nervous and not for the first time she found herself wishing that she knew what he was thinking.

Their eyes met in the mirror and what she saw there did not reassure her. He had promised to respect her boundaries, but he was not known for his truthfullness. He was the god of lies; how could she trust him? Her thoughts were not very comforting. She had been sitting just staring without seeing anything for a while.

“Angel, come to bed.” His words brought her out of her thoughts.

She turned to face him she couldn't help the sudden uncertainty and fearfullness from showing on her face. She has never been able to hide her feelings from others. She stood up, but hesitated to move towards the bed. His lips thinned and his eyes took on a harder gleam.

“I told you to come to bed.” He said, the hard edge back in his voice.

Her heart beat fearfully against her ribs and she moved towards the bed, not that she wanted to, but she knew even if she did ignore him he could make her. She knew she had promised to listen to him, but still she was afraid of him.
She made it to the bed and he motioned for her to get in, he had pulled back the sheets for her. She swallowed and got in, puling the sheets up to her chin. She didn't look at him and felt his weight shift from the bed. She felt relief, he was leaving, but then she noticed that he was taking off his clothes.

“What are you doing?” She asked. Nerves were making her voice high.

He raised his eyebrow at her.

“I am preparing for bed, armor is not the most comfortable attire to rest in.”

“You can't sleep here!” She said. “There is a guest room that you can use.”

“I have no intention of sleeping anywhere but here.” He said.
She moved to get up.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“You can have this room, I'll use the guest room” She said.

“You are going nowhere.” He said. “You will stay with me.”

“No, that was not what I agreed to, I'll sleep in the guest room.” She insisted. She was not going to sleep in the same bed as him.

She hadn't seen him move, but suddenly he was with her on the bed and he had grabbed her. She tried pushing him away from her, but it was no use as he just tightened his hold on her. She stopped struggling and lay stiff in his arms.

“You will stay here with me. We will share this bed and you can either do so willingly or not. The decision is yours.”

She tried not to cry. He had lied. He had never had any intention on honoring their bargain, she'd been a fool to believe she could compromise with him. He must have been laughing at her the whole day.

He let go of her and she could hear him moving around and the sound of his clothes dropping to the floor. The bed shifted again and her fear escalated, her whole body was vibrating with fear

He moved over to her and turned her on her side. Her back was to his chest and he folded his arm around her. She waited tensely for what she was sure was to follow.

“Relax little Angel. You may not think much of my word, but I do not litely break it when given. Sleep, no harm will come to you by my hand.” He spoke softly in her ear.

That was not what she had expected. She lay tense for another minute, but he made no further move to do anything so she slowly relaxed. The stress of everything that had happened slowly got the best of her and she found herself slowly drifting to sleep.

Her last waking thought was that it was actually nice to be held so. For some inexplicable and rediculous reason she felt safe.

***************************************
She was upside down. Why was she upside down? She coughed and felt pain. What was going on. Suddenly her memories started coming back. Driving, laughing and joking with her parents. The truck!

“Mom! Dad! Where are you she looked to the front of the vehicle, but couldn't see anything. She managed to loosen her safety belt and dropped heavily to what used to be the roof. She hissed in pain as she realized that she must have broken some ribs and her ankle also didn't feel very good. She crawled towards what was left of the front of the vehicle.
As she made it she looked for her father. He was lying with his neck at an impossible angle.

“No, no daddy please!” She cried, knowing even as she did so that he wouldn't hear her. Hysteria was taking over and it felt like a heavy weight had been placed on her chest. She couldn't breath.

“Angel” She heard from the other side of her. It was her mother's voice, but it seemed so faint and filled with pain.

“Mom!” She moved towards her. “We have to get out, Dad is …” She couldn't say the words, hr throat closed by the pain inher heart. She felt the tears running from her eyes.

Her mother looked at her with tears in hers as well.

“I know.” She said. “Angel, you have to get out of her. This is not safe. I want you to go out of the back window. Get as far away from the car as you can. Don't stop and don't look back.”

“No, we'll get you out, I'm not leaving you.” She cried.

Her mom just shook her head sadly. “I'm stuck Angel. My legs are trapped, I can't move and you can't help me. I need you to go. Angel please, for me. I need to know that you are safe. Please my love. You are my light, my little miracle child. You have made our lives so happy and fullfilled. I never understood what fullfillment was until the day you were born. I have loved you from the first time I found out that I was pregnant. Each day with you has been a blessing and a precious gift. Your father and I could not have asked for a better daughter. Please Angel, you need to go and remember no matter what happens that we loved you, will love you even in death.”

She was crying. “I love you too mom. Please don't leave me. I need you, please don't leave me alone.”

Her mother took her hand in hers. “No matter what always know that I'll be with you, I am as much a part of you as you are a part of me. Now please go.”

She couldn't answer but nodded her head.

“Please hold on, I'll go and get someone to help you.”
Her mother nodded and she turned to go. It was slow going as the car was mangled with glass and metal everywhere, but finally she pushedherself out falling to the road outside the car. She looked around.

The car looked horrible and she was surprised that she hadn't died outright. They must have rolled from the impact they received from the truck. The truck itself had come to rest against the front of their car and she could see flames licking at it.

That made her sit up, she had to get help before the fire spread. She looked around, where was everyone? Why wasn't anybody helping. She pushed herself up and felt pain shooting up from her ankle making her cry out in pain. The ankle was definitely broken, but she pushed passed the pain and started hobbling away from the car, heading toward another car, she could see someone running towards her now.

“Please help, my mother.” She said as the man she now recognized as a policeman reached her. She turned around to face the car.

He grabbed her. “ Come away miss, it's too dangerous.”

“Please my mother, she's trapped she needs help. Please” She begged.

She tried to go back, but he was holding her and then as she in a matter of seconds her world came apart in a blooming fireball. The explosion rocked through her and she felt like dying.

“Mother!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi - sorry for the long delay. Life has just been to full of and frankly I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Hope you like this. I'll try and update on Monday, but that will depend if I can get some writing time in this weekend.