Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Interesting developments

She was floating, the sensation was rather nice. She felt strangely calm although she knew that she should perhaps be a little worried about the fact that she wasn't feeling upset.

She didn't know where she was, but she didn't care, at least she was free from all her worries, free from Loki. She smiled at that thought and as if the thought brought the man she hear his voice, but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

Suddenly she found herself in a golden room with a man and a woman. They were both seated. She didn't know who they were, but they were definitely not human.

The man had an aura of power that surrounded him. He had on golden robes and held a staff of some kindk in his right hand. He had a golden eyepatch on his one eye, but the other held a look so stern and burdened with cares.

The woman was so beautiful that she could not find words to describe her. Her beauty was not cold, but warm and maternal, and although there was a regal air about her she exuded an auro of caring and love. She studied them both and noiced that both of them seemed to be burdened with a great sadness.

The woman spoke up.

“Have you decided the fate of our son?” She asked quitely.

The man looked at her. “You know it is not so simple Frigga. Loki has done terrible things, not only here but in Midgard as well. I have thought long and this lies on me like a sword above my head.” She could see that he did look burdened with some great care.

She realized that she was looking at Loki's Mother and Father. Somehow she was here.

She didn't know how, but if she had to guess it had to have something todo do with the connection spell that Loki had cast on her. Perhaps she was tapping into some of his magic. That was an intreguing idea, but before she could persue it further her attention was diverted by Fragga.

“You must act Odin, but I ask leniency for him. We were much at fault for what happened. We failed to prepare him for the truth about his heritage. If we had been honest …:”

“What would you have me do?” Odin had raised his voice. “What is done is done and there is no going back. Even though he is adopted and a Frost Giant by birth he is still my son! I can not leave him unpunished! We are the ones to set the example for our people to follow!”

Frigga reached out to him, laying a comforting hand on his arm.

“I know my love, but I still see the little mischievous child that laughed so freely and looked up to both you and Thor. It pains me to have failed to be there for him when he needed us. I know that he can return to being that boy, if given a chance.”

“I miss him as well, but he shows no repentance and his hatred of me is deep. I should not have failed him. He has ever strived to be a good son. I never told him that I was proud of him. I should have done more for him I was ever comparing him to Thor, but he was not Thor. I refused to see his own billiance. He is a great stratagist and his skill at diplomacy is far above even my advisors. Even his magic abilities is by far greater than any other. I never praised him for this and it pains me that I failed in my duty as a father. Still I cannot leave him unpunished.”

Angels's heart went out to them both. If she hed been there she would have told them to start now, by telling Loki that they were in the wrong. She knew tht it would not be that simple, it would take more than mere words to make him believe the.

“I have faith that you will find a fitting punishment without pushing him away more. We will get throuht this my love, we have to believe that.”

A sudden jolt of heat that spread thoughout her body jolted her away from the scene. She didn't understand what was happening. She was shivering, but at the same time she felt a gentle heat spread throughout her body. She slowly woke up and felt water around her and something warm behind her.

The shivering stopped and the fog lifted from her mind. She was in her bathroom. There was a delicios warmth all around her and she lay back with a contented sigh.

It was then that she realized one very important and very disturbing fact There were arms wrapped around her. Not only that but she was in a distressing state of undress and going by what she was feeling behind her she was not the only one.

Her whole body stiffened and her heart raced. What was going on? She knew that it was Loki holding her. Was she awake or was this just another dream? If this was a dream then her inner mind surely had to have created it.

Could she really want something like this? Did she want him in that way? She was really confused. He was definitely very attractive, but he was also a crazy, controlling maniac. She really hoped that this was just something dredged up from some twisted part of her brain.

She had to admit that his arms around her were very comforting. Her back was flush agains his stomach and she could feel that he was most definitely very toned and the skin to skin contact was definitely creating some very interestng sensations.

Dispite herself she was thinking of what it would feel like to have him lying flush against her, caressing ….. no stop it right there.This was dangerous teritory. Her breathing had sped up at her arousing thoughts.

The hand draped across her stomach started moving in slow lazy circes and that did not help to stem the flow of her current thoughts. She felt tingles wherever his fingers were moving.

His silkiy voice whispered in her ear. “I'm so glad that you're finally awake.”

She couldn't help but jump as she felt his breath on her ear. She still leaned against him, but her body was so tense and the tingles his breath on her ear was causing made her breathing come out in little gasps.

“What, have you no words for me?” He whispered again. She could hear that this whole situation was amusing him.

She turned to him, hesitantly looking up at him. Should she answer him, or would it just anger him?

He smiled down at her, his one eyebrow raised slightly.

“You may speak.”

“Loki? Is this a dream?”

What an idiotic question, really as if he would tell her the truth. This had to be a dream.

He was laughing, but she couldn't find it in her to be mad at him. His laughter was wild and free and the most beautiful sound that she had ever heard. His eyes were sparkling with mischief and in that moment she knew that this was the boy that Frigga and Odin spoke of. There was no sign tof the bitter and conniving maniac.

“Do you want it to be a dream.” His voice was like velvet and it was seriousy messing with her head. What was going on?

“Please, what' going on? I don't understand.” This whole situation was confusing and the emotions that she was experiencing was making everything even more frustrating.

His eyes sparkled but he didn't answer her question. His head moved lower and she felt his lips make contact with hers, ghosting over hers leaving her wanting more. She stayed completing still, afraid that if she moved she would wake up as she now knew this was a dream.

He smiled a heartbreaking smile and then leaned into her taking her lips with his, deepening the kiss. Her heart fluttered in her chest. His lips were like heaven against hers and she decided to give into the moment. She started kissing him back, unsure of herself. She had been kissed before, but nothing that she had experienced before could compare with this kiss. It was consuming, demanding and totally breathtaking.

She felt his teeth gently nip at her lips and without hesitation she openend her mouth to him. The feeling of his tongue against hers felt so good she didn't want this kiss to end. This was by far the best dream she had ever had.

His lips moved from her mouth allowing her to breath again. He was trailing kisseses from the corner of her mouth down to her throat where he started sucking and biting.

There would definitely be some bruising when he was finished, but she didn't care and she couldn't stop a small whimper from leaving her lips at the wonderful sensations coursing through her.

His mouth slowly moved back to hers and when their lips met she opened her mout to him eagerly,wanting to taste him again, loving the way his tongue devoured her mouth. She allowed herself to completely give in too caught up in the feelings buildin inside her to think of anything else.

He pulled away from her lips and she opened her eyes to look at him.

His eyes were and impssible shade of emerald green that took her breath away. They were sparkling with that mischivous glint that she just knew meant that he was up to no good. She wished she could stay in this dream with this playful Loki.

“Much as I'm enjoying this my pet, I think we should stop here. I would not want you to think that I am taking avantage of you.”

What did he mean? This was a dream how could he take advantage of her in a dream? Unless . . . No, no no this couldn't be! The slight smirk on his lips finally convinced her that this was not a dream.

When full realizaton struck her she tried to move away from him His arms pulled her back to him though, stopping her from moving away from him, pulling her flush with him again. His hand was lightly ghosting over her arm and she couldn't stop the goosebumbs that formed from this simple action.

His voice held a teasing note that wasn't unkind so she kept still in his embrace but realized that he could probably see a lot more of her than she was comfortable with so she crossed her arms over her breasts and brought her legs up to her chest to cover as much of herself as she could.

“Tsk, tsk. It's such a shame to cover sucha a lovely sight. You were not so shy moments ago.” He whispered teasingly in her ear.

She shivered and she didn't have to look at him to know that he had that sexy smirk on his lips at her reaction to him.

“That was when Ithought this was a dream.” She whispered back.

“Ah, so you dream of me little mortal?” His voice still held that teasing tone that she had come to love, but his words caused her to blush as she caught the implications behind them.

“I'm more than willing to make your dreams a reality, you have but to ask”

His whispered words were filled with such promise that she found herself thinking of the most deliciously sinfull things, but she pushed those toughts away.

“That's not what I meant, you're twisting my words.” Even as she said the words she could feel the blush on her cheeks and that only made her more frustrated.

“Please stop toying with me. Why are e here and how did I get here? What did you do to me?” She couldn't keep the frustration from her voice, she just wanted a straight answer from him for once.

“I'm deeply hurt that you would think that I had manipulated this situation. Do you often greet the saviour of you life with such suspicion and thanklessness?”

His voice held a note of hurt and he sounded sincere, but what did he mean? She turned to look at him again,

“What do you mean, how exactly did you save me?” He seemed sincere when he mentioned it, but she couldn't be sure that this wasn;t just one of his mind games.
I had made the mistake of forgetting how weak you mortals are.”

Well that was something new, the great god of mischief an superiority admitting he could make a mistake, she thought to herself.

“With the turn of the weather and your lack of clothing, you were succumbing to the cold. You mortals are so susceptable to hypothermia, that is what led to our current circumstances. This was the most prudent way of rectifying the situation.”

His eyes got that mischivous sparkle again and he grinned slyly at her before continuing.

“I must say that I am not entirely displeased with thi position, it is actually quite enjoyable.”

Why was she still shocked by anything that he said? She felt herself flush with embarassment again. She pushed passed that though and thought about what he had said. Could she have been that cold. She thought back to her first aid training going over the symptoms of hypothermia, she still didn't know whether he was teling the truth, but thinking back she couldn't deny that it was more than likely that she had been that cold.

She started biting her bottom lip, a habit she had when she was deep in thought. She could have died and yet he saved her. Why, why would he do that? She was nothing to him.

Suddenly she felt a warm finger against her lip, stopping her from biting it. She looked into his eyes. Did it matter why? He saved her and that was all that mattered.

“Thank you.” She turned back and rested againt him again. If he was really enjoying this it was probably the least she could do to thank him, besides she did enjoy the way he was holding her so really it was a win win situation even if she was not entirely comfortable it was still enjoyable.

The sat like that for a while in comfortable silence. She felt him move her and she knew that he wanted to get up so she made room for him to do so. As he rose out of the water she ducked her hed down and closed her eyes. She may be ready to allow him certain liberties, but she was not yet prepared to face a fully nude Loki.

She heard him moving around and then suddenly she felt his arms go under her. He lifted her out of the water and he couldn't keep her eyes from opening in surprise, she was turning a nice shade of red at this new situation. She was trying to cover as much of herself as possible but there was only so much that she could cover.

He set her down gently amusement clearly written on his face. A towel matrialized from nowhere covering her, for which she was immensely thankful for.

She looked at him with relef noticing that he only had a towel draped around him leaving his toned chest bare, She forced herself to ignore that and waited to see what he wanted next.

“Come along, we need to get you dressed more appropriately.”

His words sent a rush of hope through her. Did this mean she could get some proper clothes to wear? He didn't seem angry anymore and he seemed to be in a more playful mood.

As they walked to her room his towel disapeared to be replaced with clothes. That was such a great trick, it would save so much time if she could do that. She idly fond herself wondering where he kept his clothes.

They were in her room and she saw him make a small gesture with his hand and all her clothes reappeared. She had expected him to give her something to wear, nor give her back all her clothes.

She just looked at him thinking back to the vision she had had of his parents. They talked about the way he had been, if this mischievous and likable side of Loki showed her anything it was that he was still there beneath all the bitterness.

She realized that she had been staring at him for too long when he grinned at her.

“I do love to see you without clothes little mortal, but you really need to get dressed if we don't want a repeat of earlier.”

His voice held that teasing tone that she was falling in love with and she smiled looking down to hide her embarassment.

“Thank you.”

She was moving towards the closet when a thought struck her. Perhaps she should ask him what to wear? He would probably like that and if it meant she got to keep this Loki for longer it wasn't such a great sacrifice.

“Is there anything specific that you woul like me to wear?”

There was a brief flash of surprise in his eyes along with some other emotion that she could not place. He stood for a moment and then made another small motion with his hand and some clothes materialized on her bed. The trick made her smile.

He left her to dress and she moved to the bed. He had picked a emerald green long sleeved shirt and a long black winter skirt for her to wear. She picked some underwear and quickly got dressed.

Her thoughts kept returning to the vision of Odin and Frigga. They had seemed so sad. She made up her mind that she would try to understand him better. Perhaps she could even bring back the Loki that they longed for. She liked this playfull side of him and wouldn't mind if this side of him became a permanent fixture.

Her thoughts returned to the idea that she might be able to access Loki's magical abilities through their link.

She's have to be carefull though as she wouldn't want to alert him. She had no idea how she'd be able to do so, but it was something to think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update. Loved this chapter. So let the game begin. Please let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.