Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Chapter 17 - Cheering up the god of Mischief

“What do you normally do after you have dinner?” He asked

“I would spend some time on the internet, read or watch some television. It would depend on what I felt like.” She replied with a shrug. “What do you do in the evenings before going to bed?”

“Are you expressing an interest in my bedtime activities? “ He replied with a smirk.

She couldn’t stop the blush that spread over her cheeks. His words had such a suggestive edge to them, but then he had a way of twisting all his words so that they always seemed to have a sexual undertone. That coupled with the sheer power of his personality was what made him so irresistible.

He exuded power and charisma the fact that he was dangerous only added to the excitement.
She chose to ignore his words and instead turned to the sitting room, switching on the television. He had followed her and took a seat next to her. He still had that smug smirk on his face.

She flipped through the channels; the destruction of Manhattan by alien invaders was still a hot topic.

She finally just left it on a popular news channel and watched the reporting on the repairs. There were also reports from eyewitnesses. There seemed to be two opposing opinions on the Avengers, some people were praising them and others were saying that they should be held responsible for the damage to the city.

She had been so interested in the eyewitness accounts that she had not noticed how tense Loki suddenly was. The screen was currently displaying a scene with all the Avengers. There was great speculation about Thor, many thought that it was all a hoax, but faced with the footage of him wielding Mjolner and creating lightning from nothing even the doubters had to concede that he was in fact the god of Thunder.

Maybe it had not been such a good idea to watch the news. She was just about to reach out to the switch off the television when the scene switched to an interview with Captain America.

“Captain, is it true that Odin All-father and his wife Frigga will be coming to earth to hold talks regarding the punishment of their son Loki, who had been the mastermind of this invasion?”
If Loki had been tense before he was now rigid as a board.

“They will be coming here as part of peaceful talks between Asgard and Earth. Whether the punishment of their son will be discussed I cannot comment on.”

“There are some that say that Loki will not be punished but only given a slap on the wrist for his crimes. There is a group of people that feel that he should have been left to human justice. What are your feelings regarding this.”

Loki snorted. “If only they knew that Asgardian justice knows no mercy. Pathetic mortal.”

The disgust in his voice was clear as day. There was a momentary look of pain in his eyes, but it was gone so quick that she almost thought that she had imagined it. She switched off the television and watched him wearily. The tight look was back on his face. This was the face of the man who frightened her. He was back to being the cold madman and she almost felt a physical pain for the loss of the teasing and happy Loki.

She was trying to think of something to bring him out of his rage, but she didn’t know enough about him to come up with something to relieve the tension. She felt frustrated with the whole situation, but suddenly she thought back to the time when he had walked in on her bathing and a very desperate idea came to her.

She stood up and stood before him. “I need to go to the bathroom, do you mind if I go?”

He didn’t answer her just waved his hand in assent. She walked away calmly, but the moment she was out of sight she moved faster. If this was to work she had to be quick or else she wouldn’t be able to surprise him. She couldn’t believe that she was about to do this, but she pushed away any doubts. She wanted the mischievous Loki back and she knew that this would do the trick.

She took two wine glasses and a bottle of wine and then moved to the bathroom. She quickly filled the bath with water adding bubbles and some bath oil. Then she went around and lit the candles that she usually used when she needed to relax. She was feeling nervous, but she had never been one to back down from a challenge and this would definitely be a challenge.

She looked at everything she had set up and then moved back towards Loki, before he could come looking for her. He had not moved from where she had left him and she could see that whatever he was thinking about was creating bitter lines to form on his handsome face.

She moved towards him silently trying to sneak up behind him.

“What exactly are you up to Angelique?” His voice came to her. It had that cold edge to it, but she chose to ignore it. “It is not wise to try to sneak up on me there are very few who can do so.”
He hadn’t turned to her, but she gave an exasperated sigh.

“I was trying to surprise you, I should have known better.” She replied as she moved to face him.
He was looking at her with emotionless eyes and she forced down her nervousness.

“You seem nervous, what are you up to?” He asked suspiciously.

She smiled and held out her hand to him. She was currently trying to not think of what she was planning so she was thinking very hard of a very irritating children’s song. She hoped that it would drown out any thoughts of hers if he decided to look into her mind.

“If you come with me I’ll show you.”

He was looking at her in a very odd way and it didn’t help her to stay calm. Finally after what felt like an eternity he got up and took her hand. She relaxed a little but knew that there was no turning back now, she had to go through with her plan.

She led him towards the bathroom. He seemed to be puzzled and it was almost worth it to see the surprised look on his face as he saw the preparations that she had made. He took in everything and then turned to her with a raised eyebrow.

“Are you trying to seduce me little one.” He asked softly with a hint of a smirk on his lips.
She blushed and shook her head.

“You seemed tense and I’m trying to relax you. I thought that a relaxing bath and backrub would help you to relax.” She was nervous knowing that she was entering dangerous territory now. She was not just playing her part as obedient servant, but taking the initiative.

His smirk grew. “I have never been one to turn down such a pleasant offer, but you will have to undress me then.”

Her eyes widened in shock. She should have known that he would one up her. He was ever pushing at her boundaries. She swallowed hard and steeled herself, moving slowly towards him. He was clearly amused by her hesitation and enjoying her discomfort. Well she supposed that was preferable to the coldness he had displayed earlier, but she could still see that he was suspicious and not quite as playful as she would have liked he so she pushed on.

Fortunately he was dressed in normal clothing because she doubted that she would have been able to remove his Asgardian armour. Her hands shook as she started to unbutton his shirt. He was watching her and she was desperately trying to ignore the fact that she was actually doing this. She opened the last button and took off his shirt, turning away from him to fold it and place it neatly to the side, the action serving as a breather so she could gather courage to go on.

When she turned back to him he had removed his shoes, but still had his pants on. This was the part she was dreading. The shirt had been the easy part. He was looking at her with hooded eyes as if to see whether she would actually go through with this. Did he think she would chicken out? Well she would show him that she didn’t back down from a challenge no matter how uncomfortable the situation.

She moved back to him and proceeded to pop the button of his pants. As she opened the zipper and lowered them she blushed and closed her eyes, of course he wasn’t wearing any underwear. She quickly let his pants drop and looked up into his very amused eyes.

“Will you get into the bath now?” She asked trying to keep her voice from going to high at how embarrassed she really felt.

He gave a low chuckle and she turned away to pour him and herself some wine. She really needed the alcohol right now. She handed him his glass and then quickly took a sip of hers, glad that he was at least now covered by the water.

She moved behind him and taking some of her body oil started to knead his shoulders. She was surprised at how tense he really was. She started to slowly work out the knots in his muscles and smiled at the sigh of pleasure she elicited as she released the tension in his muscles. She felt a thrill of happiness at the groan of pleasure he gave when she worked out a particularly bad knot.

“You are most skilled at this.” He said as a she leaned into her hands.

“Thank you.” She said. “Will you please lie back so that I can wash your hair for you?”

He complied with her request and once his hair was wet she took some shampoo, but instead of just washing his hair she gently massaged his head. He sighed again, completely relaxed. She gazed down at his face and he somehow looked younger and more innocent. She gently moved his head back further and took a pitcher of warmed water that she had readied earlier to rinse his hair of the suds.

She had been so focussed on what she was doing that she didn’t notice the grin that spread on his lips. She had turned away to place the pitcher down but when she turned back to him he had risen and she quickly averted her eyes again, Loki glistening with water was definitely a sight that created some very interesting thoughts in her mind.

“Come here Angel.” His voice was commanding, letting her know that he expected her compliance.

She looked up into his eyes not sure what he wanted, but she stepped closer to him. He reached for her and started to unbutton her blouse; she blushed and grabbed his hands to stop him. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“What are you doing?” She asked?

He was looking at her intensely, but not moving his hands from hers.

“It is my wish for you to join me and receive the same treatment in kind. I would have you grant me this.” He said softly.

She knew this was the closest that he would ever come to asking for her permission, but that was not what was holding her attention though. He was watching her with an odd look, almost as if he expected her to reject him he looked almost vulnerable and that made her want to give in to his request.

Would it be so bad? He had already seen her naked, granted she had been unconscious at the time, but still. She hesitated and in all that time he never moved, waiting for her to make her decision. She let her hands drop slowly and he smiled.

It felt strange to have him undress her, but she tried not to think about it, focussing instead on his face. Finally she was completely nude and he took her hand, helping her to get into the tub. He settled her in front of him all without a word being said. She tensed for a moment when his hands moved her hair out of the way, but couldn’t help but relax as his hands started to move over her shoulders.

His long fingers moved gently as he massaged her. It felt wonderful and she couldn’t help the small sound of pleasure that escaped her lips as his hands moved over her muscles stroking away the tension and soothing her.

She had not thought that he his hands could be so gentle. She sighed contentedly as she felt her muscles relaxing. After a while he had her totally relaxed and motioned for her to lie back. If she had thought his fingers on her shoulders were heavenly she was even more surprised at how they felt as he gently moved them over her scalp. It was bliss. He applied just the right amount of pressure to have her give a small moan of pleasure. He chuckled behind her, but she couldn’t be bothered to be embarrassed she was feeling too relaxed.

He rinsed her hair gently and then pulled her back against him, handing her back her glass of wine. They sat like that for a while. They didn’t speak, but it was comfortable. He had one arm lightly slung around her, holding her to him. She found that she rather liked the feeling of his arm around her.

“I think this is a bed time activity that i could get used to.” He mumbled in her ear his breath tickling her neck.

She couldn’t help the giggle that escaped her lips.

“I think that I just may agree with you on this.”

“What happened to the shy little human that was in this same tub only a few hours ago?” He teased as his hand lightly stroked her arm.

She couldn’t stop the shiver that ran through her as his hand moved over her arm.

“I fear that I've been spending way too much time with a certain god of Mischief.” She replied teasingly.

She turned her head to him so she could see what effect her words would have on him. His lips quirked up just a little.

“Am I corrupting you?” He asked, his voice as soft as sin.

“Maybe; just a little.” She replied.

His hands had moved down her arms and to her sides and at her words he gave her a wicked smirk.

“If I am only corrupting you a little then I will have to work harder. I have a reputation to uphold after all.”

As he spoke those words she felt a strange tingling flow over them and suddenly they were no longer in the bathroom, but on her bed and somehow miraculously dry. He had his arms around her and flipped her so that she was pressed against him fully.

She gasped in shock at the sudden shift in location, but she was soon distracted as he moved so that he was leaning over her. This new position made her very aware of the fact that they were both completely naked. Her face turned scarlet and her heart beat erratically. She looked up at him in shock tinged with fear. The smirk on his lips and the glint in his eyes did not put her at ease either. She knew she was in over her head and couldn’t see any way out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone. I hope this makes up for the long delay. I hope to update at least once a week, but I'm not making any promises.