Sequel: Amber Eyed Angel
Status: Updating slowly - your patienceis appreciated.

Silver Tongued Devil With Emerald Eyes

Chapter 2

It had been a week since the encounter in the park and still Angel could not get the emerald eyes of Loki out of her mind. They were haunting her, day and night. It was starting to drive her crazy. She was even dreaming of them for goodness sake. How could one look effect her so? She snorted in frustration and threw the book she was unsuccessfully trying to read across the room.

"Temper, temper dear.". She heard a voice whisper out of nowhere.

She froze in place. Had she just heard that or was she imagining things? She was alone in her house so she must be imagining it.

"Seriously, get a grip on yourself. You are going to make yourself crazy if you go on like this.". She told herself out loud.

"It is said that speaking to oneself is the first sign of madness". The silky voice said with amusement. This time it was louder.

Her heart rate went up considerably and her amber eyes darted around the room, trying to see who had spoken. There was no-one there. She tried to calm herself.

"Calm down and just breath, there has to be a logical explanation for this." She spoke again.

"Is it your won't to speak so to yourself?" Asked the voice with amusement clearly audible in it.

She jumped out of her chair, reaching for the closest thing to use as a weapon. It just happened to be her umbrella.

She hear an amused chuckle coming from the chair she had just vacated. She swung around with the umbrella held in front of her like a sword. What she saw nearly made her drop the umbrella in shock.

"... Loki..." She whispered in shock. But how? She had seen him disappear in the park.

Loki looked at her, his amusement clearly visible in his twinkling eyes as he looked at her 'weapon'.

'"An umbrella? What use is that dear.". He didn't move just flicked his wrist and the umbrella disappeared leaving her holding onto empty air.

He must have found the look on her face funny because he laughed at her, which caused her temper to flare up.

"What do you think you are doing? Get out of my house!" She yelled at him.

He only lifted an amused eyebrow and then slowly got up as if he had all the time in the world. She backed away from him as he towered over her.

"I don't think so my little angel. I have but just arrived and now I grace you with my presence. We will have such a good time together."

She reached for the nearest object to throw at him, but he dodged her throw easily. Then she made a mistake.

Without thinking of the consequences she looked into his eyes and froze. She could not move, he held her with his mesmerizing emerald gaze as he walked to her.

He smiled. "You have a fiery spirit, I will enjoy breaking it to my will."

He reached up with his hand and as he touched her everything slipped away and she was falling. Down she fell into an emerald abyss his amused chuckle following as her consciousness slipped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 2 for you, hope you enjoy. I'm off to bed. Please leave a comment if you like. I don't bide unless asked. Goodnight all