Secret Identity

He knows

"What the hell are you doing in my room and who the hell are you?" he said loudly.

Whoa what the heck was up with this dude? When I look up at him, those eyes, that hair, those broad shoulders. It was the guy from the airport who found my phone!

"Um..I'm your new roommate" I said with a low voice.

Trying to be a guy wasn't so easy let me tell you. He looked furious as if I had pushed his buttons. He was angry but why at me?

"I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you, b-but -"

"Enough, I don't want to hear it. Tomorrow morning were going straight to the office and changing you from this room immediately!" he said rushing out the door.

Seriously what had I done to him, and he's always cutting me off. On the bright side he didn't notice who I was. I quickly remembered he knows what my phone looks like so let me take off the girly pink cover. As I waited a while, he just never came back so I decided I would just scurry off to bed.

*****

The next morning I woke up a few hours before him, and tip toed to the bathroom. I got ready in there, and as I open the door, I let a squeal out and covered my mouth. He was right in front of the bathroom door like he was waiting impatiently. He looked down at how short I am. Sizing me up.

"What are you? Gay? Why did you squeal like that?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I..."

He shut the door without letting me finish. After waiting for a while he finally came out, in just jeans. Shirtless with the ends of his hair dripping. I couldn't help but look away as my cheeks burned fire red. He was so attractive in so many ways, how could he be such a jerk?

"You took a while" I said quietly.

"Shouldn't I be saying the same thing as you?" he shot back.

It was like a slap to the face. His words were as cold as ice. Let me not forget his expressions too. Those eyes, it was like a mix of blue, green, hazel, grey. All sorts of colors in there, which made his eyes look devious.

"Lets go. We're going to the office to fix this mess right now" he said.

I thought to myself there was no mess, he was just being a douche. Walking into the office, I didn't see the lady. I actually felt relief as I would like to keep away from her as much as possible. I can't afford her finding out my identity. Instead there was a tall man, probably in his 30's. While they both talked, my phone began ringing. It was my mom. Crap!

"Elouis Serene Marriot, where in the name of hell have you been since yesterday?! We were worried sick about you! You said you would call!" she yelled angrily through the phone.

"I'm sorry things got complicated that I can't explain right now mom, I will call you later on okay?" I said in a hush voice.

"Elouis don't you dare click on -"

*Beep* I had to click on her even if I knew she'd get angrier but if I stayed on the line she would never let me hear the ending of it. My attention went back to both the guy who was now my roommate and the man in his 30's who looked like a manager or something.

"I'm sorry Isaac, deal with it. There are no more rooms, you will have to share it." The manager looking man said.

Wow. Isaac. His name was...pretty hot too. This really attractive guy named Isaac was my new roommate. Hot momma was I feeling the luck.

We walked back to the elevator where Isaac didn't say a word. I opened my mouth to speak but I rather stay shut right at this moment. He opened the door to the room, and turned around so fast I actually flinched.

"What? You think I'm gonna hit you?" he said grinning.

"I..um..no..I"

"Listen here! I don't care who you are, or what your'e here for but I have rules in this room. You keep it clean, no food around, and don't touch my belongings. You got that?" he said.

"Crystal clear..." I said in disbelief.

This guy had some issues or something. Who was he to talk to me this way? He had the audacity to even tell me there's rules. This is my room too. People in California are just so rude. At that moment I really felt like I was about to cry. I wanted to call Susan, unfortunately I didn't have her number yet. I finally went on my computer and checked my twitter. Nothing interesting so I logged off. I decided I would go downstairs to the lounge and check things out.

I walked into the lounge where there was a small bar, and a room filled with games and activities. Ping Pong table, a pool table, wow so many things. I looked around and spotted a few guys. They all looked at me suspiciously. When I noticed I started walking out when one of them called out to me.

"Hey! Your'e that new kid right?" he said smiling.

"Uh..yep that's me" I said changing my voice to a guy voice.

"Oh. Welcome to California St Pierre College then" he said reaching for a handshake.

"You want a drink?" his other friends asked.

"No, no thanks. I'm gonna head up to my room now." I said anxious to get out of there.

I finally managed to leave, and boy that was super close. I get to my room and told myself I would try to be more careful with myself. When I get there I see Isaac sitting on his bed with his laptop writing stuff down on a black composition notebook. I didn't realize I was staring at his beautiful posture when he looked up at me and asked "Can I help you?" I snapped out of it and shook my head. He stood up and wow his eyes were so light right now. He took off his reading glasses and got closer to me.

"You look familiar" he said suspiciously.

"Uh, um, I-I don't know what y-your'e talking about.." I said more nervous than ever.

"Yeah, okay..." he said returning to his laptop.

Oh. My. God. Now THAT was extremely close. If he finds out, he'll throw a fit and make me sleep outside. I looked at him once more and decided to say something but he spoke instead.

"What's your name?" he asked.

Oh crap! A name...I didn't think of one. Great Elouis, just great!

"My name is Daron." I spoke too quickly.

Daron? Really? Why would I use my brothers name? This is getting out of hand.

"Well Daron, stop staring at me would ya? Take a picture it'll last longer" he said with a smirk.

"I wasn't looking at you" I shot back.

"Oh someone's getting mad" he said.

"I'm not mad. I just don't know-"

In a matter of seconds he was in my face. So close I could feel his breath. Grabbing my arm tightly.

"I know you're that girl from the airport, so drop the act. You better start explaining why your'e here." he said angrily.

I. Died.