Secret Identity

Tease

Standing there staring at each other was really awkward. I tried to slip my wrist out of his hand when he grabbed it harder.

"You're really hurting me, and I don't have a clue of what your'e saying". I said wincing at the pain on my wrist.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. The way you talk, your long girly eyelashes, the way you sleep at night, you took forever in the bathroom this morning and your wig all side ways too." he replied.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say.

I never thought this would be happening to me. The whole trip, the whole acting like a guy and getting caught. My cheeks were burning and I wanted to just cry from embarrassment. What was I going to do if he kicked me out or told on me?

"Explain. Now!" he said letting go of my wrist.

Touching my wrist feeling relief that he finally let it go, I proceeded to explain things to him.

"Look, I got a scholarship to come to this university and when I got here they said only boys are allowed, so I'm acting like a guy because I can't go back home just like this." I explained.

He stared at me, with those eyes that gave me chills. I waited and waited till he finally said something.

"I won't rat you out, but you're on your own. If people find out, you better leave me out of it." he said walking off.

"Really? Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I won't get caught." I said happily.

"And don't touch my stuff and keep your things far away from me" he continued.

I was so surprised by his words. I was relieved that he would stay quiet. Now I really had to watch out next time. I didn't want anyone else finding out who I was. It was getting pretty late so I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

As I'm getting out of the shower wrapping a big white towel around myself, he opens the door widely to see me, just there staring at him in shock about to scream. He rushes to me and covers my mouth.

"You better not scream if you know what's good for you, they'll hear you and know a girl is in my room so shut up." he whispered.

"What the hell? Get out! Why are you in the bathroom?" I yelled a little.

"Who the hell tells you to leave it unlocked? I didn't know you were in here" he shot back annoyed.

"Oh sure! I bet you walked in on purpose to see me" I said angrily.

"Hah! There's nothing to see princess. Relax, Iv'e seen it all and your flat." he said with a smirk.

That's it. I had it with this guy! He might be cute and all but he was offending me. Who is he to say I'm 'flat'. I started throwing all kinds of things to get him out of here and he was just laughing. How could he? Invading a girls privacy. I came out of the bathroom in my pajamas. He stared at me till I turned around and asked:

"What now?"

"Oh nothing...just next time lock the door will ya? I don't want my other eye to go blind" he said laughing once more.

I got so angry, I just went under my covers and attempted to sleep.

"If you touch me, you're dead!" I said through gritted teeth.

"I wouldn't touch you even if you asked me to" he replied.

I looked back in him in a are-you-serious- way. He was just laying down with his small lamp turned on. Reading a book with his reading glasses on. He really looked smart. Too bad he was a jerk. I turned back around to face the wall and shut my eyes to sleep.

*****

The next morning, I went to all my classes dressed as a boy of course. I met some nice people. Little did they know I was a girl and not one of them. I was walking in the lunch room when I bumped into a wall like figure...Isaac.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Nice hair." he said teasingly.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was nothing wrong with my hair. He was probably just trying to get me scared. I bet he was laughing somewhere in the cafeteria. I thought he'd be a charming prince like person, but I was wrong.

After my classes, I was off for the whole day so I decided to go take a walk. As I'm walking in the sidewalk where I met Susan, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Susan!" I said in a happy voice.

"Hey" she replied hugging me.

Susan didn't know what I was going through and I figured I didn't want to tell her. She'd think I was a liar and a bad person. I also changed clothes at a near by store. I couldn't stand that itchy wig and those baggy clothes.

"So how are you?" she asked.

"I'm great! Just figuring out California" I said.

I couldn't tell her I was having a hard time. She would ask me why and I would have to explain the whole situation. After a few hours of us hanging out. We exchanged numbers and I told her I'd text her later. I headed back to my -what I call now- "home". When I got there it was all dark. I turned on the lights. Empty. Isaac wasn't in sight. I wonder where he was. Oh what do I care. He's an asshole.

I was fixing my drawer when I heard him put his books down on the table. I quickly jumped from the surprise.

"Crap. You scared me, I didn't know you were here." I said touching my chest.

"Do I need to tell you when I'm home?" he asked curiously.

"No. I was just saying!" I replied rolling my eyes.

Living with this guy was going to be tough.