Status: Complete: May 3rd, 2013 :)

I Think I Love You

Preparations

That "quick stop" Abby had to make turned out to last fourty-five minutes. We were parked outside of Belle's Boutique and I opted to stay in the car. Abby went in and had a conversation with a young girl, about my age, with dark brown hair. The girl kept looking out at me, making me uncomfortable. I turned the key just enough to hear the radio. Hemorrhage by Fuel was playing, so I cranked it up and rocked out.

When Abby finally came back out, she had a big smile on her face. I didn't know why, nor did I care. I just wanted this whole preparation process to be over with.

We drove for about another half an hour before pulling into the driveway of a very large home. It was beautiful with it's gray, stone exterior, large windows and big oak door. "Welcome home!" Abby said. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my bags from the back seat. Abby lead me into the house and up the stairs. She opened the last door on the left and said, "This is your room. Go ahead and get settled in, I'll be up in a few to help you get ready."

"Uh, okay." She smiled at me before leaving the room. I have to admit, the room was pretty extraordinary. The walls were sky blue and the carpet was lime green. There was a queen sized bed with neon pink, zebra print bedding and a white nightstand on each side of the bed. There was a tall white dresser with a flat screen sitting on top. There was a white vanity and a white chair with a pink, plush cushion. To the left of the dresser were sliding, mirror doors that I opened, revealing a fully-stocked, walk-in closet. I was stunned at all the things in the closet. It all looked brand new and as I looked closer, I saw that it was. Everything still had a tag on it. I skimmed through the clothes, seeing more dresses than I cared for. On the floor beneath the racks of clothes were different kinds of shoes. The majority though were high heels. I hope Abby knows I've never walked in heels before.

I walked out of the closet and sat on the bed. I decided to unpack my suitcases and bookbag and by the time I put away my last pair of jeans, Abby walked in. "I see you've gotten everything put away. How do you like your room?" I smiled at her.

"It's wonderful. Thank you, Abby." She grinned.

"Don't mention it, sweetie. Now, go hop in the shower. I figured you didn't bring your own shampoo or conditioner, so I picked some up for you. Is Herbal Essences okay?" she asked as she walked into my closet.

"Yeah."

"Good. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen preparing food for the party. When you get out, I want you to put this on. Do you have a strapless bra?"

"I have three."

"Nude?"

"Yes."

"Wear that. Oh, and once you're dressed, come downstairs and get me. I'll help you with your hair and makeup." Abby dropped the outfit on the bed and left the room. I picked up one of the shoes and examined it. The heel was super skinny and I just knew I'd break my ankle if I tried to walk in them. I went over to the vanity and grabbed my razor, then opened the top drawer of the dresser to grab my white, strapless bra and white, lace boyshorts. I walked out into the hall, noticing the only door that was open happened to be the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower, letting the hot water trickle down my body. I washed and rinsed my hair, then shaved and washed my body. I stood under the shower head with my eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling of the water. When it ran cold, I got out. I dried off and wrapped my hair in a towel, then pulled on my boyshorts and bra. I hurried down the hall to my room and shut and locked the door. I stepped into the dress, noticing it made me look a whole lot classier. Definitely a step up from jeans and a t-shirt. I let my hair down and patted it dry, then went downstairs looking for Abby.

I found her in the kitchen, stirring something in the crockpot. It smelled really good. "Abby, this dress is too long. I might trip over it," I said, getting her attention. She turned and grinned.

"What are you talking about? It's perfect!" She ran over and hugged me. I hesitated to hug back, but everntually wrapped my arms around her loosely. "Come on, we have to complete this look! Guests will be arriving in about two hours." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back upstairs. She sat me down at my vanity and disappeared down the hall. She came back a few moments later with a blow dryer and a curling iron. She plugged in the blow dryer and grabbed my brush from off of the vanity. She decided to talk to me after she turned on the blow dryer. I tried not to laugh at her, but it was hard.

Once my hair was dry, she plugged in the curling iron and sectioned my hair. She worked the curling iron through my hair and sprayed each finished section with Aussie hairspray. When she finished, she grabbed my makeup case. She looked through it and picked out my eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and my pink lipstick. She wasn't as easy with the makeup as she was with the hair. I guess that's because we only had half an hour left before people were expected to arrive. She stopped applying my eyeliner and said, "You do this. I have to go finish setting up. Put on those shoes when you're done and stay up here. I'll come get you when it's time." Abby rushed out of my room and shut the door. My stomach churned at the thought of meeting Ezekiel. Time was ticking, and there was no way to stop it.