Status: Work in Progress

My Struggle

Waiting

Kat waits for the boys, they should be here soon. She sighs hoping that Omar wasn't mad at her. He said he didn't want to stay, even though Kat had enough rooms for all the boys. She told even emphasized that with Max when she arranged this whole thing. She didn't want Omar getting angry and starting an argument with Max over this whole thing.

She just shrugs it off, thinking "it's his loss, I never really liked him anyways." She walks into the kitchen getting a cup of tea. She sits on the couch drinking her tea, watching old episodes of Supernatural. Setting her tea down she lays down, watching Dean and Sam go into Dean's dream to save him.

*Ten minutes later*
Kat wakes up to the door opening, she looks at the TV, seeing that it was on a show that she didn't know the name of. She sits up looking at the door, she's very groggy. She watches as Ronnie, Robert, and Bryan comes inside the house. Their hands were full with their bags

"Where's Max?" She asks, very confused, since he doesn't see him.

"Kat! You look like you just woke up" Ronnie said, laughing at her sleepy face.

"He's getting his stuff around, he waited until the last minute to pack everything up…like usual" Robert said sitting next to Kat. Kat giggles at Robert, nodding her head, as if understanding completely.

Bryan and Ronnie put their stuff down by the stairs, Ronnie just dropping his bags carelessly. Bryan sits his guitar down carefully, so he doesn't harm it. Ronnie turns around and watches as Bryan goes and sits on the other side of Kat, "How are you doing Kat?" He asks, smiling. Ronnie couldn't help but think 'God, he has fallen hard for her. Hopefully Max takes this well, I might have to be the ref for this one.'

"I'm doing fine, must have fell asleep waiting for you slow pokes." She smiles after saying that. Glad that she could be close to him again. She rubs her eyes yawning again, "you guys took forever to get here."

Max comes in with his suitcase and bass, putting them down in front of the stairs, blocking them. Ronnie sits in the chair across from Kat, looking at her, trying to see how much she has changed.

Max comes and sits on her lap, his long hair getting into her face. "How are you sis? It's been a long time" He leans back against her, smiling.

She pats his back, moving his hair out of her face. "I'm doing good, nice to have your heavy ass on my lap again, you grew your hair out it seems" She smiles as the guys start to laugh.

"Yeah, wanted to be like you sis, with long beautiful hair." He messes up her hair, she wiggles trying to get away from him.

"Hey, my hair is messed up enough!" She protests swatting his hand away, making the guys laugh more.

*10 Minutes Later*
All the guys started yawning, which ended up making Kat yawn. "I guess it's bed time boys, your bedrooms are the same as before." Max gets up off of her, helping her up. She smiles while yawning "thank you". She walks upstairs to get ready for bed.

They all take their things up as they say thank you for letting them stay. Kat gets changed into an old Escape the Fate t-shirt and some old shorts, after she washes her face she settles down on her bed. The boys come in, one by one, to say good night to her. Max is the last one, and he sits next to her, putting his arms around her shoulders.

"It will be nice to spend some time with you again sis, I have missed you a lot" He says smiling, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Me too Maxy, I missed you even more, it's been so quiet around here, I thought I was going to go crazy if you guys didn't come." She smiles at him. He kisses her temple, then goes to his room to get to bed. She lays down smiling, falling asleep immediately after her head hits the pillow.