Status: Work in Progress

My Struggle

Max's Reaction

Max looks from Bryan to Kat, he seen this coming. Since he could read Kat like a book; he could see it every time she looked at him, he just totally forgotten about that while they were on tour. But as for Monte, he couldn't really tell before. He knew he liked someone, but he wasn't quite sure if it was Kat, or not.

But by the way he is looking at her when she was biting her lip, Max could tell he has fallen hard for her. As for Ronnie, Max seen that he knew this all along, for both of them. "Well now, I think we might have a new couple in the house." Max said smiling.

Kat looks up at her brother in shock/relief. "You don't mind Max?" She thought he would be mad, since Monte was his bandmate and best friend. Bryan was wondering the same thing as he looks cautiously at Max.

"Kat, if you went out with anyone, I would prefer you go out with Monte, because I know him and I know he wouldn't hurt you." He says smiling, both Monte and Kat looked like they were going to burst with happiness.

Monte smiles looking at Kat, "Kat do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Kat smiles giggling alittle. "Of course I would Monte, you don’t know how long I wanted to hear you say those words." Monte smile widens as he gets up and lifts Kat off her chair, hugging her tightly. She giggles hugging him back, just as tightly.

Ronnie and Max give each other high-fives. Ronnie says, "finally!"

Robert comes in looking at all of them, "What's going on? Did Bryan finally ask Kat out?" As he goes to the fridge.

Max looks at Robert, "am I the only one that didn't realize they both had a thing for each other?" Robert smiles making French Toast.

Kat starts giggling "It seems like it Maxy." Max could tell that this made her whole day. She was back to the bubbly Kat that he left her as.

The three other boys look at Max, "Maxy?!" They all start to busting up laughing.

Max's face gets alittle red as he gets embarrassed "Shut the fuck up guys"

Kat frowns looking at the guys, "enough guys, you shouldn't make fun of my nickname for him." Monte stops immediately after she says that, but he has a little smile on his face. But Ronnie and Robert is still laughing away, not caring what Kat said.

Max smiles shaking his head, "It's fine sis, don't worry about it." Everyone settles down, finishing their breakfast.

"I'm going to take a shower, then we can figure out what we are going to do for the day.." She gets up, putting her dishes into the dishwasher. "And no practicing either, I can never get you guys away when you start playing either." Max looked like he was about to protest when Kat frowns at him, he quiets down as she walks out of the kitchen.

"Well so much for an early morning practice" Robert says putting his dishes away. Ronnie shakes his head and Max sighs.

"Well she wants to spend time with us, especially you Max. She hasn't seen us in what? A year or more?" Monte says finishing his egg.

"Bryan's right, even though he's saying it to get on her good side." Ronnie says laughing as Bryan pushes him slightly. Robert sits back down next to Ronnie.

"Well, I guess we could go a day without practicing. Especially since we JUST got off of touring." Max said finishing off his milk. "Besides, she seems like she has some ideas of what we could do."

"Kat usually has the BEST ideas, unless it has to do with shopping." Robert said, all three groaned after he said shopping.

"I heard that!" Kat yells from the top of the stairs, "and I did have an idea, but I guess we wont do it!" She walks towards her room, the guys looking at the doorway, "besides, it had to do with the new place in town that just opened… it sells instruments!" The guys look at each other, they all get up and run upstairs.

"We will go!" They all yell getting changed and ready to go.