Status: Work in Progress

My Struggle

Shopping for Instruments

Kat wonders over to the acoustic guitars by herself. She's thinking of getting one so she could get Monte to teach her how to play. She is also thinking of buying one to make each of the boys their own personal one, even Robert, even though he doesn't play. Max is always saying that she needs to put her drawing skills to the test.

"Looking for anything in particular?" Ian says walking up to her. She jumps turning around. "Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you." He smiles alittle.

"It's ok, I'm thinking about purchasing five, four of them has to be white though, if I have to paint them, its fine." She smiles alittle, her heart has stopped racing from him sneaking up on her.

"Five? Wow, are you thinking of doing something with them?" He asks, going through the acoustics.

"Yeah, Christmas presents." She smiles big as he takes out four white ones. "If you can save them for me until I don't have the guys around, that would be great. I could even pay for them right now."

"I can put them in the back, and I will ring yours up five times, pick yours out while I take these back." He carefully takes the four acoustics back, he gets four cases. As he is back there, he carefully puts them into the cases, and puts notes on them to save them. He hopes that he an win her over, so that he can have her. Kat is so beautiful, she deserves someone that wont be on tour all the time.

Monte comes up and covers Kats eyes and whispers in her ear, "Guess who."

"Hmmm, it can't be Max…" She smiles holding his wrists. "It has to be Monte." She brings his hands down and turns around, bringing his hands behind her. He smiles big kissing her, she kisses back giggling.

Ian comes out to see Monte kiss Kat, his jealousy comes up as he calmly goes up to them. "Did you pick one out Kat?" He asks after they stop kissing.

"I haven't yet, I will bring it up when I am." Kat says smiling, she turns back to the acoustics.

"You are thinking of getting one? Max will be so happy that you are finally listening to him." Monte says laughing as Max comes up quickly.

"Are you going to start decorating guitars again?" Max said, pulling her into his arms as he pins her to him.

"Max! Let me go! Yes, I am. Now go tell Robert to pick out some drum sticks so I can use them." She struggles out of his hands. Ian goes behind the counter as a customer is ready to pay.

"Which one were you thinking sis?" Max says letting her go, she picks up a light oak colored one.

"I think this one, I like the color and oak is real easy to paint, even if it's finished." She says, she looks for a case, Monte hands her a black one. "Thanks Monte." She smiles taking it. She looks at it, examining the fabric. "I like this one, good choice Monte."

He smiles beaming, "good, I’m glad I picked a good one." All three of them go up to the register, Robert puts the drumsticks he picked out onto the guitar case.

"All set?" Ian says looking at the stuff, Max and Monte put some guitar picks by the drumsticks.

"Yes, we are." Kat smiles as he rings everything up. "Ok, it is $600." He puts the guitar into the case, and the picks and drumsticks into a bag. Kat swipes her bank card, and signs when she needs to. "Ok, here's your receipt and your stuff. I hope to see you here again." He smiles sweetly at Kat. Ronnie and Robert immediately notice that he likes Kat, they look at each other.

"Thank you, Ian." She gets the bag as Monte grabs the guitar. "Bye." She smiles nicely and walks out of the store with the boys. She puts the bag into the SUV. Monte puts the guitar in the back. "I want to go into the mall." She nods to the mall across the street. "I need some more pants."

Max shakes his head, "ruining all your pants huh?" Ronnie laughs.

"No, I’m going to decorate them, it's breast cancer awareness month coming soon. I want to make pants to show my support." Kat says hitting Ronnie's chest. "I don’t ruin my pants."

Monte and Robert laugh, walking with Kat as Max and Ronnie travel behind them. Kat walks into Hot Topic, looking at the shirts.

"I thought we were going to get pants?" Max says looking at the make up.

"I come here to get stuff all the time, be patient brother, I will get my pants." Kat says getting some band shirts, she got two Escape the Fate shirts she didn’t have, one Pierce the Veil, and one Of Mice & Men. She looks at the bracelets, getting a Bring Me The Horizon and an All Time Low bracelet. "Ok, I’m ready." She waits for the guys with her Hot Topic bag.

The boys finally come after buying some make up and shirts. They all walk to Kohl's, the boys wait while Kat picks out some pants. Max looks around as he watches people stare at them and whisper.

"I thought parents taught their kids not to stare and whisper about other people?" Kat says loudly as she picks several pairs of pants out. The women hurry away to avoid embarrassment. Kat shakes her head angrily.

"It's fine sis, we are use to it." Max says as they walk to the register.

"Yeah, we didn't mind at all." Ronnie says as he puts the pants she is getting onto the counter.

"I don't care, I don't like it at all, it's not right for them to do that." She says as she pays for the pants. She takes the bag and walks out the door without saying anything else. Monte, Robert, Max, and Ronnie watches her.

"She's pissed off." Robert says as they begin to walk towards were Kat went.

"Yes, yes she is." Monte says sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is anybody reading this?
Comment if you are.