Status: Work in Progress

My Struggle

First Night with Monte

Kat laughs as she tries to get free from Max, Ronnie and Monte comes in.

"What's going on?!" They both laugh. Max is pinning me down, tickling me still.

"Help me! Stop Max!" She yells, as Monte and Ronnie comes over and grabs Max's arms. I scramble out of the way, catching my breath. "Ugh finally!" She runs to her room before Max could get free. Monte follows me, laughing.

"Well you are free." Monte says smiling as he puts his arms around me.

"Yes, finally" She giggles kissing him lightly. Monte kisses back putting his hand on her cheek.

She kisses him again, pulling him to her bed. He kisses back, sliding his hands up her shirt as a knock comes from the door.

"just ignore it." She whispers as she lets his hands trail up her shirt. Monte kisses her neck lightly as the pounding comes again.

"Stop sucking face you guys! We are going to go out to eat, you two are coming with us!" Max says, yelling through the door.

Kat sighs, so does Monte. "Later tonight when they are asleep, we can try this again." Monte says kissing her. She nods, kissing back.

They both get up, walking to the door, opening it. "we are here, don't worry. Geesh" Kat says looking up at Max. Max smiles big, knowing he interrupted them.

"Lets go, everyone is hungry." Max says walking downstairs. Monte and Kat follow him, going into the living room.

"Finally! What took them so long?" Ronnie says looking up at them. Robert laughs looking at Kat, she has a bright red blush on her face.

"Let's just go, so we can eat." Kat says getting her purse. Monte kisses her cheek, Ronnie and Robert says 'oooo' as they watch her.

They all go out and drive to the restaurant. They all eat a lot because they end up going to a buffet. Kat falls asleep against Monte on the way home, Ronnie is driving now.

When Ronnie parks in the driveway, they all get out, Monte picks up Kat as Robert hands her to him. She cuddles up to him, waking up.

"Are we home..?" Kat says sleepily.

"Yup and I’m taking you upstairs, so you can sleep, everyone else is already in their rooms" Monte says, walking up to her room. She cuddles closer as he walks into the room.

Monte smiles as he lays her on the bed, he kisses her lightly. Kat kisses back, wrapping her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. Monte kisses her more deeply, sliding his hands down to her hip.

Kissing back Kat slides off his shirt, he does the same with her, kissing her neck after her shirt is off. A small moan comes out of her as he unbuttons her pants. He pulls him off, leaving her only in her bra and underwear. She kisses his chest, taking his pants off, then his boxers.

He kisses her hard as he slides her panties off, then he takes her bra off, cupping her breasts. She moans again feeling him touch her, she slides her hands down his body, lightly touch his dick. He moans and hardens at her touch.

Kat gently strokes him as he kisses her breasts. She moans arching to his lips, he moves her hand and slides slowly into her. She moans loudly, arching more. He moans against her breast, sliding deeper into her.

He starts to thrust as he grows bigger inside of her. Kat moans kissing his neck and moving with him. Monte kisses her neck as he thrusts harder and deeper inside of her, Kat moans loudly, digging her nails into his shoulders.

Kat moans his name as she gets closer to her orgasm. Monte moans growing bigger as he cums inside of her. He thrusts again triggering her orgasm. Kat moans arching her back and Monte kisses her neck.

Monte gets out of her and collapses onto the bed beside her. Kat cuddles up closely to him, laying her head on his chest.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to do that…" Kat says looking up at him.

"Probably as long as I have…" Monte says smiling, he kisses her. They lay there until they both fall asleep, Kat smiles in her sleep because she feels so safe with Monte...