I Will Always Be Coming Home to You

Homecoming

The roaring engine comes alive, as home and my wife comes to mind. Her sweet smiles and the way her eyes sparkle when she looks at me; it makes me smile. It's been to long of a day and I'm hungry. Picking up the phone, my fingers take control and dial home. "Hey baby"

"Hi love. I was just about to call you. The food ready"

"Perfect cause I'm right around the corner. Ohh babe", I whisper softly "I love you"

She laughs, I can see the big cheesy smile on her face now. "Oh my god babe. I love you too"

As I pull into the driveway, the sight of her overwhelmed me. Yeah she may be short at five feet, but damn. The way her hair curls and falls to her breasts; perky, round and busty. That shirt went perfect for her figure; black polo, she must have been cleaning. Her waist thin and her hips booming out; She is the true definition if thick. And her smile making my heart drop. Is she really mine, I ask this question everyday.

I completely forgot i was in the car. I cursed under my breathe, I heard her giggle; I smiled. As soon as I got out of the car, she ran towards me. I dropped me business case, catching her in my arms. She hugged me tightly. My hands carrying her by the hills of her bottom. She snuggled her face into my neck, like a little girl hugging her dad when he comes home from work; she whispers in my ear, "I love you baby. I'm glad your finally home. It feels like an eternity" them she places a kiss on my lips.

She drops down to the ground with a light thud. "Here let me get that for you, Mr. Flores". She winks at me and bends down to grab my business case.

"Thank you for the offer, Mrs. Flores. But I believe I can take it from here" I wink back and she giggles.

She glances up at me, her eyes twinkling. I place my hand on her cheek and she snuggles close to it, smiling. My forehead on hers, staring into her eyes. I move in closer and she leans forward on her tippy-toes. Our lips collides hard, yet the kiss so sweet and passionate. I drop my business case again, both of my hands on each side her face. She grabs my biceps for stability, as her leg lifts. The air seemed lighter and my heart felt heavy yet so high. I broke the kiss, she stumbled catching her balance. She giggled in embarrassment, because apparently we attracted a crowd on our lawn. I take a strand of hair and place it behind her ear, she grabs my hand and smiles.

"We should go inside now", she says sheepishly.

"Yeah, your right. We don't want cold food"

She turns away toward the house, I pause for a moment I stare at that ass. Damn that ass. She turns her head peeking at me seductively, followed by a giggle. I look up to the dusk sky and think she was my angel sent from above, why am I so lucky. I pick up my business case and sped up next to her, our hands entwined as we enter our home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh there he his. Finally home. He parked in the driveway and it seemed like a natural thing, but I just ran to him and jumped in him. His body heat radiating off him, sending me chills down my spine. My arms wrapping around his neck and my face snuggled close to his cheek, I whispered so softly in his ear. I could tell that he had that tingling sensation, because his nails dug deeper into my ass. I drop down with a light thud, grabbing his brief case, "Here let me get that for you, Mr. Flores". I winked at him.

Though, he disagreed, "Thank you for the offer, Mrs. Flores. But i believe i can take it from here"

He wink back, i giggled and fluttlered my long lashes. Glancing up at him, his smile so sweet and assuring. He places his hand on my cheek, giving me a shock of electricity, as i lean into it. he moves in close, my body immidately corresponding to his, though i go on my tipp-toes. Our lips lock, sharing that moment that last forever, well ion my head. i heard a thud, signifying he dropped his breif case and both of his hands held my face. my fingers snake up his arms grabbing his biceps for stability. my heart sped and felt so light. He broke i the kiss, i sighed in disappointment, wished it wouldn't have ended. I stumbled back, breathing fast, trying to catch my breathe and balance. I felt myself flush, as i giggled to our moment, because we attracted passing neighbors. Bunch of sick fucks, always waiting for a show... when i looked back him he took a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear. my heart just dropped, i grabbed his hand and held it close.

"We should go inside now"

"Yeah, your right we don't weant cold food" he said completely amused.

I turn to the house to give my baby what we really needs...
♠ ♠ ♠
The story will be in two different points if views. I'm sorry if it might be confusing to any of you. And PLEASE if you have any comments or questions feel free to ask. I would love to hear what all of you have to day to improve this story and appeal to your interest more. Thank you.