Status: Updating as much as I can

Everything Has Changed

Where It All Began

I find myself, once again, in District 2. Why, you ask. I honestly have no idea. I walk up to D2's dorm to see that its still a mess. I sit down where I always sit and wait for her to notice me. "Oh, hey there Katpiss" she says looking up from her kindle. I can tell she stayed up till 3AM reading fan fictions. "Whats this fan fic about?" I say looking at the mess around her room. "Oh my god, dude! Its about Ian Somerholder!" she makes this high pitched seal noise and goes back to reading. She gives me the "go-put-on-Pandora" stare as I turn on her iHome and put on her favourite station. She reads a few more chapters as I wonder where everyone else is. She transports with Finnick, I mean, Mr. Odair. He gets up and puts math problems on the board. I have to be specially tutored because Im an idiot. I roll my eyes behind his back. "Demerit", he says as he continues writing more problems. He throws a piece of paper at me. "Find a pencil", he says grabbing D2's kindle. I get up and begin looking for a pencil. He throws one at me and says "If you get all these right I'll promote you to the junior class. "Im going to get these all wrong, I dont even know what Im doing" I say as I begin the first problem. "I dont promote that", he says not looking up from his kindle. I finish all the problems. He looks at it and says "Hmmm, great, now solve it". "No", I reply. I ended up doing a bunch of problems that day. Now let me give you a quick recap. I go searching for Peeta. I find myself in District 2. Some weird stuff I dont even remember. Quarter Quell. I poke Juliette and Ami in the eye. I get arrested 4 times because of Haymitch. More weird shit. Explosion. Yet again, more weird stuff. Finnick has 6 kids within a month. And now you're up to date. Dont worry, Ill let you know all the little details along the way. Some of my favourite moments happen in D2's kitchen. You'll learn about these soon enough, each person has their own story in my head, some are unfinished and some have just begun and others, to be honest, I wish I could already see. I want to know what my future is, but I know its not what I have planned in my head. Im not going to name any names, because this is kind of an English project and kind of being read by Mr. Odair and that would be totally embarrassing if I just blurted out all of secrets right now, but I will tell you everything at the end, I could now, but..... aint nobody got time for that so Im just going to leave you wondering. Actually you probably dont even have to think because its completely obvious. Ive already said too much. You probably alreadly know who it is. No, you dont, actually. So, ha. Heres a run down of all the kids in school. Theres the crazies, the sluts, the people who hate me, the people who i dont know how to classify, and then theres the Odairs. Thats everyone really, well, thats everyone classified. So, theres all you need to know for the first chapter, live long and prosper.