Status: Updating as much as I can

Everything Has Changed

A Friend Once Told Me

A friend once told me to go after things you can't have, therefore you don't get hurt. That's not true at all, because if you sit back and watch things happen right before your eyes, you're bound to get hurt somehow. I sit back and watch things happen and then I tell my Internet friends about it. They understand. Normal people don't. Well, of course normal people don't. Normal, to me, is having no emotion and being a duplicate of something. Sharon's a copy, a copy of Haymitch. But, I don't care, because I hate her. I really wanted this chapter to be deep but fuck it, I can't be deep. So, fuck it.

Back to being an idiot.

So, this dipshit, ass-licking, bitch thought it was fucking okay to fucking come in here and, actually I have nothing to complain about. Wait, found something. Tampons. Who the fuck invented tampons? Why would I want to stick a rolled up paper towel up my vagina. It's sick. It also fucking hurts. I mean how can someone bleed for like 6 days? Sorry I'm not pregnant, vagina. On, lets not forget about theis useless invention called panty liners. They don't do shit. Well they get blood all over the place. Also, pads. They feel like they're kicking you in the ass all the time. I fucking hate it. Short chapter. Sorry, I'm too busy being a dipshit to write.