Status: Updating as much as I can

Everything Has Changed

I D *** K. Or care.

How's everybody doing tonight? I hope you're doing awful. I am really fucking annoyed. You fucking aggravating feeling you get all of a sudden and you want to fucking punch everyone. That would get me in a severe amount of troubles so let's not and say we did. You know what else I hate when the phone rings and no one answers it. That's what pisses me off. Hey if everyone's going to find out who I am, I'm going to be in big trouble so might as well just fucking punch everyone now. I care that I openly swear. Im going to be 18 in 2 months fuck yeah. So suck my dick. And Finnick if you are going to punish me for writing this peice shit & wasting my time, I'm going to fucking punch you. Market calendars as I expect birthday present. And it better not be a battery, sorry, Peeta. I am so bad about birthday presents. And birthdays. Who was born on the 17th of which month I know someone was born on the 17th. I like it's August or September No, it's June July.. One of those months I know someone's born on the 17th. I know Finnicko is a Valentine's Day baby. Peter was born in June.. I think it's 24th. D2 won't tell me. And those other birthdays I know. Oh I was forgot haymitch is two days after me. Notice how I don't capitalize his name. Remember that. Yeah now That's all the birthdays I know. If you have a birthday, Shit that was a stupid question. Just you breccias when it's like coming so I don't get you a battery. Well I guess that battery came into you use, you did throw it at me. I'll like you know say happy birthday I might like buy you a rock. My phone just corrected me on one word to I love you. Don't know what the fuck that's about it. I love you too phone. Yeah best friends for life. Uhm yeah. I really can't think to say anything else. For the first time in my life I have nothing to say. Shocking. Something stupid usually comes out of my mouth you know. I'll say something stupid almost everyday. It's inevitable. It really is. Well I cannot my therapy class. Because apparently I am "crazy or something". Screw that. I have been really haymitch like lately. Probably because I don't my meds. Screw the Capitol. They don't know shit. Take that Predident Snow. Did you do make me take some weird meds, think again. Fuck.