Status: Updating as much as I can

Everything Has Changed

Random.

I promised three chapters so three chapters is what you got to get. This is going to be just random topics that I'm in a pull off the Internet. First topic is bad hair days. Bad hair days absolutely suck. To make you put your hair up In a stupid to lookin bun and you look stupid. But some people think Putting buns at the top of your head makes you look good. No it makes you look like a stripper. Especially with Big hoop earrings. One of these days im the rip in those earrings out of your earlobes. Second random topic is Yoga pants. Yoga pants only look good if you buy the right size. These idiots think that they can buy a size smaller so that their ass looks bigger. No it gives you a nice-looking Cameltoe. I am just going to rant about all the people in this town. They think straightening their hair so that it goes down all the way today kneecaps is attractive. They also big buy a sixty northfaces each winter is healthy. Let me have you know I don't have one Northface and the last when I got I got in the fourth grade and wore it for 3 years. Also drinking coffee every day is a bad habit. Eisaman coffee everyday but now I drink tea. Also wearing seven Alex and Ani bracelets is obnoxious. Just where Wadden and get over yourself. It's Annoying when all I hear is those bracelets smashing off the desk during school. Third random topic Is Candy. Candy is good. You should not name your child candy because it makes them look like trash. Actually it depends what kind of candy were talking about right now. If your leg and playboy bunny you could have like your stage name or whatever they call it to be candy. That's fine. But if you just go out renaming you kid candy Saralynn angel Kaylon. I even though half of those names existed. Honestly since what you think it's okay to name your child sweet. It's not and it never will be. For random topic is Friends. My only friend is D2. I have no shame admitting that. Because I rather have one true friend than a bunch of backstabbing friends. She's honestly the only one that has not talked about me behind my back has it Gatesby has a said mean things about me. And I applaud her for that. But we talk about I'm behind their back sometime to be hypocrite right now. But I don't care because they deserve it. Also district 2 is one Of the greatest people on this planet. And I'm not saying this because she's reading this right now either. And where Wonderwall so you go showed up the ying yang if you want. Okay last topic is phones. Phones are great if I did not have a phone I would not be writing this right now. I can't think of anything else oh my God SpongeBob is on and they're singing the stove song. That's what I said. Okay bye love you.