Status: Updating as much as I can

Everything Has Changed

How about ***ing no :)

I'm in a bad mood so, time to complain about shit. First of all, fuck you Haymitch, thought we were fucking friends but you just go on with Sharon, you little bitch. Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system it's time to complain about Sharon. I don't care if your 7, you dress like you're 19, in Hollywood, working the streets, in clothes you got at goodwill. One day I'm going to see her working the streets and I'm going to say "Wait, what the fuck, is that Sharon?" and she's gonna be all like, "I turned 8 last month, but between you and me I'm 19" and then the world explodes. Haymitch is going to be on the other corner, rolling up his skirt (no joke, skirt) till it's up his ass and then, they're going to pick up this old creep with Aids and then, they die. It's a sad ending really. Okay, maybe that was harsh, but fuck it. Moral of the story, don't be a proatitute, because you will get aids, and die. Also, if you fucking invite that little twat face anywhere again I'm going to shove an arrow so far up your ass it's going to puncture your brain. Do you fucking hear me right now? Good.

Now, on to more ranting. Heres a list of things I hate about people.
1. Don't you dare wear 7 Alex & Ani bracelets, it's annoying as fuck and you look like an umpaloompa.
2. Don't grow your hair so that it's down to your ass. Your hair is going to wrap around you ass and squeeze it till it falls off.
3. If you still wear Aeropostale I'm going to fucking judge you. No, I don't mean the cute floral shorts, I mean the fucking glittery sweatshirts that say "Aeropostale" all over it.
4. Just don't fucking talk to me. At all.
5. If you're not D2 you can't call me your friend, because odds are, I hate you.
6. I probably hate you.
7. No, I definatley hate you.
8 Don't talk shit about Taylor because she will smash you with her guitar (jk, she's too nice) but seriously.
8. I hate you.
10. I just said 8 twice. Fuck.

Okay, that's it for my list. Oh and fucking last, but certainly not least. Fuck you.

Xoxoxoxo love you. Jk, I hope you choke on your orange juice :)