Cold Blooded

Prologue

"Please, don't do this! I'm you're friend! I'm your fucking bandmate for God's sake! Please!" Garrett felt his back hit the wall behind him as the man that was supposed to be his friend inched closer and closer towards him. His breathing picked up as he realized he was going to die. He was going to be murdered. Murdered by his best friend.

"Please, I'm begging you! You don't have to do this. Let's just talk about this! Okay?! Please!" Garrett watched as his former friend stopped in front of him, letting out a soft laugh.

"Talk about this? You want to talk about this?! You screwed me over. You screwed all of us over! Don't you get that, Garrett? You don't get to beg, anymore. You deserve to die." Garrett felt the panic coursing through his veins as he looked into the man's eye. He was no longer the friend he knew so very well. He was a killer out for blood.

"I'm sorry! I'm so fucking, sorry! I never meant to hurt you guys! Please, just- just think about this! You're going to get caught! You're going to be put in jail for the rest of your life! Do you really want your friends to see you as a murderer? Please, just think about this!" Garrett pleaded, feeling the man's gloved hands go around his neck.

The man looked up at the ceiling then back into Garrett's eyes as a smile crossed his face. "Okay, I've thought about it, and I'm still going to kill you." He let out a laugh as he pressed his hands harder around the neck of his once best friend, laughing as Garrett's gasps filled the room. He watched and watched and watched till all of the blood drained out of his face and he was no longer breathing.

The man stepped back, letting the body fall to the floor dead. He smiled as he turned around and walked towards the front door, removing the black leather gloves that were resting on his hands. He tossed them into the trashcan in the kitchen, and walked out of the house, grinning at the beautiful night sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so beyond excited for this. I've never written anything like this before so this should be very fun.

Let me know what you think!