The Sky Under the Sea

Besitos

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

I woke up confused and scared at what was happening. I didn't want to open my eyes as I reached an arm out but felt nothing. He wasn't next to me anymore.

"Dad what are you doing"
"Vic I own this hotel and you are still my son. so explain to me now!" His father was furious. I heard a door slam, causing others start to move around. I finally decided to open my eyes. When I did I saw Mr. Fuentes scanning each bit of the room, watching every one of us get up and realize we were in some deep trouble now. I looked around and saw that neither Jaime or Tony were there.

"Do you think I'm stupid and would fall for your friends' excuses? Or are you that stupid thinking it would?" Vic didn't answer, he just stood there frozen in front of the man.
"Dad I ca-"
"No Victor. I'm tired of this bullshit I thought you wanted to prove me wrong about you. You disappoint me son. Now.. ALL OF YOU GET OUT!" We all jumped and started to gather our things to get the hell out. Lucy was the first followed by the guys until it was only me and Kellin left.
"Stop right there." We did..
"Who are you?"
"I'm Kate and this is Kellin."
"Ah yes Kate! I know your father, good man he is. Nice to finally see you again.
"My father. You know me?"
"Yes we knew each other from college when he lived here. Now how do you know Vic?"
"Dad she's my girlfriend." I saw his father change completely and a grin came on his face.
"Girl friend? My son has a girlfriend!
Kate, the daughter of my old pal is your girlfriend! This world really is small after all!" Kellin's jaw dropped instantly and just stood there quiet unsure if he could even breathe.
"How is the man? I saw him but didn't get the chance to say hello."
"Uhm well were doing fine. He's doing great in his company as usual. He has a great job and he seems to be investing in some oil companies out in west Texas. So that must be good I guess. Still married to my mom and were moving to Michigan when we go back home.

"Is that all?" I hesitated a bit until Kellin started to talk.
"Yes sir. Now if you don't mind we would enjoy some breakfast at your hotel. Excuse us, have a good day." He sounded so mature and professional as he dragged me out of the house, running back into the hotel up to my room. But I couldn't help to feel terrified for Vic. His father was furious and I hope nothing goes overboard for them. Well at least I distracted the man a bit.

"Oh my god Kells you're a genius." He really was.
"I know! But come on how do your dads know each other that's so weird!"
"I have no clue. Like he said. College."
"Figures. Well I'm gonna go to my room and get more sleep. Goodnight Kate."
"Don't you mean morning?" I teased.
"Hey there don't go all smart ass.. Get back in your room! I shushed him and finally he shut his mouth.

I let out a sigh of relief as I pulled my phone out. For once I was glad it was only six in the morning. That meant everyone inside would be sound asleep. I hugged him tight and told him to call as soon as he heard from Vic. I could use a few more hours of sleep so might as well join the family in nap time. I got a text from Vic before I could get in.

From Vic<3: you ok?
To Vic: yeah. What about you are you in trouble? What happened.

Instead of replying he called me.

"Hey Vic"
"Kate you totally distracted my dad with your dad!"
"Your welcome"
"I wasn't thanking you."
"Well have fun without me today" I heard him laugh out almost mocking me.
"We'll see about that Kate."
"To bad you won't see me"
"Okaay! Bye I love you."
"I love you too."
"Kate"
"Yea"
"get some rest."
"Sure thing now go to bed!" I heard footsteps behind me when someone grabbed my phone from me.
"GET BACK IN THE HOUSE!"
"Kellin!" I heard a door slam from the other side and I guess Kellin had seen Vic wanting to come over. I hung up and turned to kellin who was laughing so hard from ruining Vic's plan.

"Kellin go back to Jesse!"
"Fine!" We both stood there laughing at each others relationships until I began to yawn since we didn't get much sleep last night.

"Goodnight Kate" and with that we said our goodbyes hoping to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know..