The Sky Under the Sea

Hell above

'Tell him No!'

"Tony why would you need to know that?" I didn't want to answer yet.
"Well you saw them right? okay so they have that guy with the beard, that's Ben. If we're lucky he's probably drunk right now.. Then the trio you already know. Then there's Danny, Ronnie, Ryan, and that other guy With green hair i don't know. You see the two girls? They both sing and have talent at that. They're probably gonna have one of the girls sing, and if they do, we are definitely gonna need a girl singer.. So Kate.. Can you sing?"
"Uhm.."
"Kate please.. We don't have anyone else since Jenna's with them now. So can you? Please we don't have much time."
"Yes. But I don't wanna hit any really high notes. I don't always get them."
"Alright. Can you scream?" Oh shit.
"I've never tried.."
"Well I can see about that." Before I knew what happened he threw me over his shoulder and does down a hill.
"Holy fucking SHIT TONY! FUCK YOU FUCK FUUCK!" What the hell is wrong with this guy? When we got to the bottom of the hill we were ahead of the others and he finally put me down."
"What the fuck!"
"Sing now. Before they get close enough." With out hesitating I began to sing some lines that Kellin had sang the other night. Then came the screaming part. He threw me again and took me far again.
"Okay go." I did. At first my voice was shakey but by the second line I got how to do it as he watched me.
"Good. We'll have Vic practice with you." With that he got back and had Vic running behind him. He used a line from last night to held me build up my voice for the scream. "We will bring the tidal wave." We repeated over and over again.
"It's alright. So come on repeat the noises I make." As we walked ahead I did as he said. I sound like a ghost with a fucking sore throat. But I guess it helps I don't know.

We didn't get to use the shack after all. So we walked back to an old abandoned house we had seen. It was a two story old fashioned house that was probably alone for about twenty years or so. Grass was dead, some broken windows, and the door was hanging off its hinges. It still looks stable so we would have to use that.

"Alright guys we gotta make some calls. We need instruments." We called up Jaime's brother and soon he came with a trailer full of stuff, amps, guitars, and a bunch of other stuff I didn't know.
"Set up.. We got a show to start for you bitches." Oliver called us out as some of his friends laughed.
"Hey dumbass this is our go get your own shit!" With that they shut up and took about twenty minutes to get their stuff here. When we finally finished setting up Tony and Oliver decided we would take turns and have it recorded live on Stickam. Who ever they said were the best would win. Oliver and some of the guys went first. They called them selves "Bring me the Horizon". And so far the Internet kids loved them. Next up was Sleeping with sirens. The viewers were amazed and we even had some girls give out phone numbers for the guys. I was nervous to see if they would have of of the guys left for vocals or choose a girl. But in my case of bad luck they had to choose Jenna. I'm fucked and were gonna lose. She was great.

'Youre going to fail, and they will hate you'

Ugh I hated this. Why would I think I could even do this! I can't do this.. I ran to the kitchen and my heart started to race again. I couldn't breathe again. I curled up into a little ball in the corner.
"Oh god not now" I heard someone come in and get on their knees next to me.
"Kate it's gonna be okay. Come on we're next darling. You can do this" I followed Vic out from my little corner and back into the main room where the guys were ready. I stood there next to Vic scared and I wouldn't look at the camera. I can just imagine its not there I guess.. Vic gave me a quick kiss on the lips before he began to strum his guitar.
"Tony?"
"Yeah."
"How do you know Jenna." I felt curious about this.
"We dated. She cheated and left me for Oliver." I looked over and she was eying us as I hugged him.

'You better win' I will..
I felt her staring at us with her killer eyes as Vic began to sing as he strummed his guitar. Then one by one each joined in.
"I'm the killer who burned your home!"Then the others joined as the song continued. My turn.
"This is the street you rising UP!" I got it perfectly!

"I cannot spend another night in this home. i close my eyes and take a breath real slow.
The consequences if I leave, I'm alone. Well what's the difference when you beg for love?
As I run through glass in the streets, Kerosine hearts.
Carry the name that me father gave me.
and take the face of the wolf!
Cause this is a wasteland my only retreat.
With heaven above you there's hell over me." Now Vic's turn

"I met a girl who never looked so alone. Like sugar water in your mouth, like warm.
She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue.
We fell in love and now were both alone.
Cause I don't need anymore friends, And another kiss like a fire on pavement, We'll burn it down till the end.
This is a wasteland my only retreat.
With heaven above you, there's hell over me..
The water is rusted, the air is unclean, and there for a second I feel free.
Cause this is a wasteland my only retreat."

Our voices are awesome! Now it's my turn to steal the show.
"I've waited all this night to honor you and say
I know it's hard.. But who are you to fall apart on me on me!
Cause this is a wasteland my only retreat. With heaven above you there's hell over me." I felt Vic nudge me with his guitar as he joined in to end the song.
"Cause this is a wasteland our only retreat.
With heaven above you there's hell over me.
You said what about us well what about me?
Hang from the gallows, asleep in the rain.
Cause this is a wasteland our only retreat.
With heaven above you theres hell over me.
Paralyze me
Don't let me jump don't let me fall..."
♠ ♠ ♠
If I got lyrics wrong DONT kill me. Thanks for reading and enjoy