The Sky Under the Sea

I Still Hold Your Breath

Vic's P.O.V.

"Oh god where is she!"
"Calm down Vic. Fuck man just chill she's probably at the hotel." Tony tried to calm me down but I couldn't. Kate hasn't shown up and it's getting dark soon. What do I tell her dad now?
"Katherine. Yes. No? Okay." Jaime hung up the phone. "She hasn't came back. And the guys at the shop saw her but that was hours ago."
"That's her real name?"
"No shit." Tony rolled his eyes at Jaime.
"Whatever where my keys at?"
"In your pocket dumbass." I checked and he was right. I got out the house and into my car. I would check the streets all night if I had to.
"Kate where are you!"

I give up. I can't find her anywhere! I would go home but my car decided to stop working on me. Fuck. I got out and walked over to the end by the rocks. That's when I saw Oliver hugging someone. He pulled her away and- wait. Was that.. Kate? She was smiling at him like as if they were best friends or something. Why was she with him?

"Vic?" It was.. She started walking towards me but I backed away.
Vic where were you? I missed you oh god Vic I tho-"
"Save it."
"What?"
"I said Save it." I snapped back. I was so fucking mad right now. Why the fuck do I feel like this!
"Hey Fuentes we need to talk."
"No you need to back the fuck up."
"Vic what's wrong?"
"What's wrong? I was looking for you! I thought you got hurt or lost but no! You were here having the time of your life with this bitch!"
"Calm down mate."
"Don't call me your fucking mate!" He came closer and without even thinking my fist met his jaw. A sharp blow to his face and he was swaying back stumbling to regain his balance.
"Vic what's wrong with you!"
"Nothing fuck!"
"Vic stop it."
"Fuck! Then what Kate!"
"Stop it!" I was walking towards her. Her face was full of fear but I didn't care, I needed to hold her and calm down. She's safe. thats all that matters now.
"Kate." She cringed when I tried to touch her.
"Come on Katey.." She stayed quiet and stared at the ground.
"Katherine?"
"Stop it." She got on her knees and on the ground.
"Kate I'm sorry I-"
"Get away! Get off of me!"
"Kate I'm not touching you!"
"Don't hurt me please. Stop it Kevin."
"Kevin?"
"Sto-stop I don't.. Oh god stop." She was whispering through tears. I got down and pulled her up in my arms.
"Kate please tell me what's wrong?"
"No. I don't want you. I don't want this. No. Please. Stop.." She repeated over and over again.
"Kate. Katherine. K. Listen to me babe.. Katey I love you please say something." I tried getting her focus but nothing worked.

I took her back to the hotel. After a good twenty minutes she finally stopped talking. She got up and just said to me to take her home.whats wrong with her. When I tried kissing her goodnight she just slammed the door in my face. I really fucked up this time. I don't want to lose her. God I really fucked it up this time.

Kate's P.O.V.

"Honey what's wrong?" My dad called out.
"Nothing. Just ate some food. It's making me sick."
"Go to sleep Katey.."
"Goodnight father." I walked back into my room and plopped down on the bed, covering myself with all my blankets.
"Fuck you Kevin..."

I had fallen asleep until my phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Kate? What happened!"
"Kellin? Dude it's midnight why are you calling me?"
"I'm calling you cuz you fucking disappeared today. What happened?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Vic told me he found you. Why were you talking to Oliver? And whose the Kevin guy?"
"I don't wanna talk about it!" I hung up and threw the phone across the room. It landed on a pile of clothes so I doubt I broke it.
"Fuck." I cursed myself. I had taken the memory out of my mind. Why was it coming back. I didn't want to think about him anymore. Why was Kevin on my mind..
Of course. I was scared if Vic today. I was scared he would hurt me. I betrayed him by befriending his enemy. I called Oliver my brother. I hurt Vic by not going to him first. I scared my new friends when I didn't call or say a word where I was for the afternoon. I was scared he was mad and would hurt me.
But Kevin. He wasn't my friend. I hated him. He tried to sleep with Lucy. I punched him just like Oliver that day at the beach. Except Kevin attacked me. He dropped me when Lucy ran out. She thought I left after she did. I should have. But sometimes things don't work the way I planned.

I got off my bed and walked out the hotel room. I have to tell someone. I just can't keep this bottled up inside me anymore. It was my biggest secret and I knew the person who to tell it to. I walked up the stairs to his room. I tried to remember The number of his room when I knocked on one. Hopefully it was his.
"Kate what's up?" It was..
"Kellin. We need to talk."
"About?"
"Kevin.." I need to tell him. Kellin is my best friend. He could help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so lost now! Fuck man! Well here's a new chapter I'll explain this new Kevin guy later