The Sky Under the Sea

Everything's Okay

Kate's P.O.V.

Great. Vic wants to talk. He's probably gonna breakup with me for being so stupid to him. What does he want with me?

'To talk of course!'
I spun around but didn't see him anywhere.. Mike had visited me last night after such a long time. This time he wasn't so hurt or evil looking. He seemed normal, and kind.. He kept me up all night telling me the story of how the family broke down and how they lost him and their mother. It was sad.. Vic had told me what he knew but now that Mike told me what happened with his mom that night she died. It was too much. Now his soul is still here, restless until he can find a way to bring his brother and father close again. He wanted Vic happy. And since I passed his little"test", I was welcomed. That test almost killed me. And he begged for forgiveness which I gave to him.

'Mike?' I was trying to talk to him in my thoughts like I use to with the voices.
'Kate, go back to him, he needs you,' I agreed. I need Vic even more. He was my first everything. Friend, Love, My all.. He had my heart in his hands. And I know now that he would never do anything to hurt it. Because he loved me that much.
"Kate We need to talk about what happened.." Vic came up to me as I walked outside to the parking lot of the little restaurant.
"Yeah."
"Kate, please... you know you can trust me with anything."
"I know. I'm sorry.."
"Why?"
"Because I hurt you."
"No you didn't I was being a dick at the beach it's all my fault please talk to me I need you."
"It's a long story."
"I love story time." He held my hand and took me to his car to sit in the back seat.

I told him the same thing as Kellin, and more. I told him about getting my ass kicked by Kevin's sister and her friends. One time they tried to get Lucy after finding out he wanted to sleep with her. But lucky for her I got in the way and she was able to go free. As for me, luck wasn't on my side.
"They did what!" His fists were clenched as fire raged inside of him.
"They slammed my head on the toilet." He tried to put a hand on my side but I shrugged him off.
"No one helped you?"
"Nope.. I woke up three hours later."
"I swear to god if I eve see the ones who laid a finger on you I will kill them."
"What? No!"
"Kate I can't have you this way, I can't stand to see you so sad next to me. When you shut me out last night I went insane. I though I did something wrong. I'm sorry. I just- I just don't want to lose you." He pulled me up and this time I didn't fight back. He laid down and sat me on his lap.
"But I will lose you."
"What about it?"
"Vic. I leave in a week." His eyes grew. Wide and he hugged me close to his chest.
"No. You can't, I won't let you."
"I have to. I need to go back to Michigan. Kellin will be there. He's gonna keep me safe. I'm gonna switch schools and start fresh for senior year."
"You can finish here."
"Vic.. My parents won't let me.."
"You can stay with me. We can help you graduate here. Jaime is smart he can do your homework." He was trying really hard to keep me here. I knew he was.

"Vic. Come on its not like I won't ever see you again. I can come for Chrismas vacation or move in with you after I graduate."
"Really? You'd like to move in with me?" He liked that a lot as he squeezed me, excited for that day to come.
"Of course! I'd learn how to be a Mexican. And we can be like this everyday. Together."
"I can teach you more Spanish since you're so white washed and take you across the border. We can eat burritos all day and dance in the streets. You'd love it.."
"I already do."
"I need you to be good for me." He held my chin up and kissed me ever so softly, it felt good to kiss him again. I hadn't had this since we were in that abandoned house and I needed it. Soon he began heating up the kiss and rolled himself under me. I threw my hands to his hair and entangled my fingers there

"Not now." I pulled away and climbed into the front seat.
"What are you doing?"
"We're going home Vic. Come on babe lets go!"
"Eager to get me in bed aren't you?"
"Please you know you want this!"
"Fuck yeah." He chuckled and climbed over as well. Starting the car and racing to the hotel. I was happy to get over that stupid shit so soon. Now me and my beautiful boyfriend can spend the rest of the week together happily.