The Sky Under the Sea

Faith in Love

"Oh Vi-Vic!" I was so vocal now. we both were. He was thrusting himself into me. But his time he hit a spot that had me going insane under him as he nuzzled his head into my neck to keep in his screams. No one was here and this time we were so desperate. It got loud, mostly him just moaning random shit in spanish. His hand were holding my legs up wrapping them around him as he pushed himself into me as much as he could. Just hitting that spot he just discovered and sending me to heaven. I was always in heaven whenever he was here. And I could never find another like him. I never will.
"Kate I-I Oh FUCK!" His hips bucked as he finished and crashed his lips onto mine. This was the best. He propped himself on his elbows and we stayed like that for a while as we caught our breathe and relaxed.

"Katherine I love you." He pulled out and laid down next to me. Snuggling his face into the back of my neck.
"You smell like sex." He giggled.
"You smell worse."
"Shut up babe."
"Make me." He cocked a brow at me as he turned me around to face him.
"Round two already?"
"Who said anything about sex?" He laughed and rolled his eyes at me as I pulled the sheets from his to cover up and go to the shower.
"See Kate, you do smell!"
"Shut up Fuentes!"
"Make me." I ignored the challenge and slipped into the shower. Soon enough he got curious and walked in.
"Victor get out of here."
"This is my place hello? And I've seen you naked before so don't get all shy."
"Fine." With that he got in and we showered together. It wasn't like sexy shower scenes like in the movies. We just washed ourselves and giggled at each others soapy beards. I thought he would have wanted to continue what we had in the other room but no. We just showered like as if we did this all the time like it was a normal thing for us. It could be one day. But that soul be in the future when I move in, permanently..
"Well I'm already a raisin so time for me to get out."
"Aww stay?"
"Nah I'd rather change."
"True, and besides we have the rest of our lives to shower together." I walked out and began to gather all my clothes. I found a beanie and decided to wear that until I got home to fix my hair. I saw a guitar and took it to start playing with it.
"I wake up in your room
Your face the first thing I see
The first time I've seen love
And the last I'll ever need."
"You remind her that your future, would be nothing within her.
Never lose her,I'm afraid.
Better think of something good to say." Vic had gotten out of the shower and had a pair of jeans on as he took the guitar and began to create a beautiful song.

"But it's all been done,
More than once so I'll keep on trying.
Oh god don't let me the only one who says..
No. At the top of our lungs there's no
Such thing as too young.
Second chances won't leave you alone
When there's faith in love..
She was always the one! I'llrepeat it again the one.
No such thing as too young
Red lights flash in a car were kissing in.
Call me crazy I've always tried to remind her
That the future is just a few heartbeats away,
from disaster. I'm afraid
that I've thrown it all away!
No. At the top of our lungs there's no
Such thing as too young.
Second chances won't leave you alone
No. We'll repeat it again there's no
Such thing as too young.
Second chances won't leave you alone.
Cause there's faith in love.
If you kiss me goodnight I'll know
Every thing is all right
Second chances won't leave us alone.
Cause there's faith in love."

He began playing more songs for me. He sang some Beatles and eventually forced me to sing as well. Together we did Sonny and Cher's "I got you babe". Then he began to play an old song that fascinated me.

"It's just like heaven, being here with you.
You're like an angel, too good to be true.
But after all, I love you.. I do.
Angel baby, my angel baby.
When you are near me, my heart skips a beat.
I can hardly stand on, my own two feet.
Because I love you, I love you. I do.
Angel baby, my angel baby.
Ooh I love you, ooh I do.
No one could love you, like I do..
Please never leave me, blue and alone.
If you ever go, I'm sure you'll come back home.
Because I love you, I love you. I do
Angel baby, my angel baby.
It's just like like heaven being with you dear.
I could never stay here, with out you near.
Because I love you, I love you. I do
Angel baby, my angel baby.
Ooh I love you, ooh I do.
No one could love you, like I do.."

Soon we left the comfort of his room and went to mine. Everyone was there as we walked in and froze at the door.
"Oye! Where the hell were you!"
"Uhm sorry mom we went to get some breakfast."
"And you ate for a fucking hour? You never eat shit!"
"I'm deeply sorry ma'am it's my fault."
"No it's not. It's all hers. The girl can't even call her fuxking mom. That's why I got you that damn phone!"
"Then why didn't you call me?"
"Don't talk back to me!"
"Excuse me don't talk to her like that in front of our guest!"
"Or what?"
"You just wait and see. I'll talk to you later. So my boy! What does your father say?" My dad changed the subject and soon had Vic sitting with him at the table. I was going to join until Lucy tugged me into our little room.

"What?"
"Kate when you left my mom got all crazy on us when I didn't come home with you. Dad said it was okay but she started to give me so much crap. She almost hit me.."
"I'm so sorry Lulu."
"It's fine. Like its crazy cuz today dad started to yell at her like she does to us. Like he had her shut up and listen to everything he had to say. He told her he had been letting you see Vic and she went all mad until he reassured her you weren't that serious. Even thought we both know you are! But then he reminded her that she thought you were gay so it calmed her to see you weren't and that you totally like Vic. So that's sort of a good thing? But anyways he said he won't let us be bossed around while she lays on the couch like a fucking potato anymore.."
"Wow. Dad did that? He spoke up?"
"Yes! Come one lets save you boyfriend from his boring conversation.