The Sky Under the Sea

Permanently Yours

"Where are we going!"
"Just hurry up Kate I wanna show you something babe!"
"Fuck Vic slow down!"
"Kate you slowpoke.." I shook my head as I began to kick the ground to go faster. My heart began to hurt but I ignored the pain and tried my best.

Yesterday my parents decided to just let me and Lucy do whatever the fuck we wanted to. Lucy for sure would be in a world of clothes but I decided it would be in the house behind the hotel with Vic. I took some junk to his room and he even emptied a small drawer for me. I didn't have much but shoved it in there as we cuddled together and watched movies for the rest of the day.

Now it was barely five in the morning and he stole me from my amazing bed to race over to god knows where. He had me chasing after him and his skate board as I sped on my longboard. I could have easily gone faster but I was way to tired. A long day was ahead..

But I was gonna spend it with my love, Victor Vincent Fuentes. My irish mexican, short, beautiful, caring, and all mine. Really a true blessing from any and every supernatural force that existed in the universe. I was so lucky to have him. I was happy he had wanted to help me up to my room that first day of my vacation. Shocked when he said his feelings for me later on at the park. Excited when I met all his friends. Cared for when I almost died at his place.Loved when I woke up to his beautiful face at the hospital. Wanted when I gave him my body with all my love. And just all over the way I felt now had no definition. It was fascinating. If there were a greater force than love, I had that with Vic. It was pure and deep to the bone. We were carved onto each other. We were one and could only be complete with the other. I loved him with everything I had. Sure it may sound cheesy as fuck but I do..

"Vic I'm tired! ARE WE THERE YET!"
"Cranky!" My legs were giving out. He took me across San Diego and now we were on the small island that was barely connected by a strip of land. Still an island to me.

"We're here." I got off my board and let it roll of until it hit a tree. Vic had taken me to a small park and we were all alone.
"Kate. This is place special to me. I brought you here because I wanted to show you where my mother took me as a child to play at. Mike had just came around and she took us here everyday. We would play on the sand and swing right on that one together." He led me to a swing and sat me down on it. He began to push just a slight bit and kept on telling me about his childhood.

"Dad would join us sometimes and play guitar. Once there was a band playing and he danced for hours with my mother. He loved her so much. Since then I always wanted to have something like them. Young love, beautiful family, financial success to keep us going, maybe get a few dogs and cats. Who knows even a chicken! What I'm saying is that I love you Kate. And I hope that one day we can get to that point where we can share this together."
"Vic I.. Wow."
"I love you Kate, I need you. I'd do anything just to hold your hand, see your beautiful face. I'd break my wrist for holding your hand so tight. I'd break it everyday, break my bones for you if I had to. I want to wake up and roll over to see you right there everyday. Be the first thing you see when you wake up, be the last one you see as you fall asleep in my bed. Your first and last Love you will ever need. I just want you. I know in a few days you'll be heading home, but promise me you will come back. I will chase you down if I have to."
"Vic. Promise me this won't be the end."
"No. It's just the beginning." He held me up and walked me over to a small park bench to sit me on next to him. I never want to leave him. But I will. And when I see him again next year I'll never leave him after that.

"Come on, lets get you some food you must be starving."
"Finally. I'm gonna get back all the pounds I just lost."
"And even more."
"Calling me fat?" I knew he wasn't but I just wanted to tease.
"No. Maybe. I'm not saying, girls always overreact over this and I am not saying a word."
"Oh whatever Vic!" After an hour of relaxing at the park he took me back to the busy streets and led me to a Denny's.

"Get whatever you want. I'm gonna call up the guys. Maybe we can all go to a theme park?"
"Lets go to Knott's!"
"Really? If you want."
"Have you ever been there Vic?"
"Never gone there."
"I use to go all the time when I was super young! Youre gonna love it Vic I wonder what it's like now?"
"Knott's it is!"
He called up all our friends and soon we were all headed there. I even got Hayley to join and she brought Oliver with. I guess they spoke after me and him did and were now a thing. They no longer cared about Jenna since she had hurt them both. It sorta brought them together.. I wondered if we could have like a double date one night. just the four of us together.

The bunch of us drove up to the theme park in our mess of old and new rented cars. We looked like a mob at one point when we had the cars huddled up together. We all had recorded the little Stickam show from the other day and had put the songs in little mix tapes with other songs the two bands had. We sang along and would yell random things whenever We didn't know the words. It seemed like barely an hour had passed when we were getting of the freeways and driving pass the park to get to the parking lot in between the Knott's berry farm and the water park. Surprisingly it was barely ten in the morning when we arrived. We had the whole day to cause mayhem at the theme park.

"Lets go guys!" I dragged everyone with me to get to the lines faster.
"Hold up Kate we need to talk."
"Fine. You guys go in line we'll be right back." I followed Vic into a small store out side filled with little knickknacks the park sold. I looked around as Vic began to speak.

"I got a call from the hospital."
"About?"
"Your medication." Oh shit how did he know?
"Kate you need that medication for your heart you know that."
"Vic I'm fine I don't need it."
"Yes you do. I know you stopped taking it. I can tell earlier you couldn't even catch up with me because you didn't take your pill this morning."
"Really Vic, you're not my dad so don't act like it."
"I know I'm not. But I love you too much to have you end up in the hospital again."
"We can go get more tomorrow then."
"Good girl. But today, no roller coasters." I walked out the store and decided to take our conversation outside. I didn't want to disturb the people inside.

"WHAT? NO!"
"Kate don't be such a baby."
"Don't be such a bitch!"
"PSSH your fault if you had your medication it woulda been just fine!"
"Fine." I mumbled. I walked past him and made my way over to the rest of our group. He had a point. I had taken it when I went to Disneyland. But I wasn't sure if my heart could take it today.

"You know I love you right?"
"You know you're no fun right?"
"That's not what you said in my bed?"
"Oh shut up Vicky."
"Make me." I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to Kellin and Jesse instead. They confessed they liked each other by now. But they wanted to wait until tonight to tell the rest of our friends.
"Kellin you're shaking." I pointed out.
"Kells it's okay." Jesse tried to calm down Kellin and make him feel better.
"I trust you Jesse."
"I trust you too Kells." They hadn't found love yet. But trust was what they had for now. This was going to last, I could tell.
"AWE you two are so cute together!" I whisper yelled so no one could hear except the two.

We were in the park now and my god I was so fucking pissed off at Vic. The first ride everyone else decided to get on was silver bullet. It was sorta new I guess but it looked like so much fun. When they got off I had greeted them all with snacks except for Vic. Nope he was being mean for not letting me get on. But he was just trying to keep me safe so it was okay. We walked around and soon everyone was lost in the park. Vic decided that we could play games instead of get on rides.
I don't know how he did it but he won me a giant Purple teddy bear in a basketball contest. He wasn't even that good but he made a bet with another player and the guy who worked there bet on the bear for the winner. It was almost my size so it looked kind of awkward if you were to see me next to it. I took pictures of it with Vic and myself as we pretended it was a real person. It was the best. Luckily we both had a bunch of cash so we were able to play almost every game we wanted. We had won a turtle so I decided to give that one to Tony. He would love it. I called it Leiah since the worker said it was a girl.

"What are you doing?"
"Hmm nothing."
"Kate? We're at a theme park surrounded by people."
"So?" We had been sitting on a bench behind a small diner place. I placed a hand on his thigh as we began to kiss. What I didn't expect was that he started to get hard so easily. I really didn't even think of this the whole day but we hadn't even made any physical contact. Just holding hands, a hug or two, then small pecks until right now. He held me closer and decided it was time to go when he took me and my bear to a less populated area to some old broken bathrooms. He snuck us in and still felt the need to lock us in the stall in the far end.

"You ready?"
"Shut up Kate."
"Make me." He pushed me against the wall as he started to roll his hard self on me. He was so needy, he really wanted this, now. I pushed him off and he sat on a small bent they had in the handicap stall we were in. I sat on him and began kissing and sucking his neck, biting his ear until he moaned. We began tearing clothes off each other. It was only our underwear and my bra left. He skipped that and slowly pulled off my underwear as I played with the elastic of his boxers.

"Ka- oh fuck." He stuttered as I began to kiss his chest when he pulled me on him again. He sat us down and positioned me. Soon he was in and was brushing my shoulder with bites and sucking the skin. He got up and pushed me against the wall again as he thrust himself into as deep as possible. I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped me as he did the same thing over and over again.
"I'm go-going to" I felt him climax in me as he finally let out a long moan he was holding in. He pulled out and turned to clean himself up with some toilet paper as I got my clothes back on again. I did it quickly and was done by the time he had his boxers on.

"Vic when it's a quickie you gotta be fast."
"I take my time darling.. Especially with you."
"Oh shit.."
"What."
"You didn't. I didn't. We-"
"We what Kate what's wrong?"
"Condoms." I whispered.
"Oh shit we didn't use one!"
"Holy fuck Vic what are we going to do!"
"It's okay Kate. One time that's it."
"Oh shit I didn't even think we were gonna do this here."
"Like I did!"
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and helped him button up his pants as he put his shirt back on. We walked out as if nothing happened and tried to walk away with no one seeing us until.

"Hey guys what were you doing!"
"Shut up Kellin! " I snapped back. It just had to be him and Jesse who caught us.
"It's okay Kellin. Our turn now." Kellin winked at him and gave me a smile leading Jesse where I had just been.
"What the hell was that?"
"Jesse and Kells are a thing now. Kellin's gonna get booty tickled by Jesse. He told me they were gonna tell us later."
"Whoa I didn't know."
"Yeah. They were making out at your house that one night remember?"
"Really? I must've been too drunk to notice."
"Vic. We all were." I grabbed my bear and walked with it back to a small burger stand.

"Oh my god it's SNOOPY" I dropped the bear and took my camera out to take a million photos with my favorite cartoon character. He acted suprised when he saw me. It's not like everyday when a grown ass teenager runs to a guy in a costume acting like a total fangirl for Justin Bieber.

"Vic get over here!"
"Why?"
"Get your Mexican ass over here and take pictures. Please!"
"Make me."
"Really Vic?" I saw him chuckle as he came and took my camera to take photos. I even had him take some of all three of us and a group of tourists that were passing by. We were such weirdos. I caught Tony and Jaime with Jack and Justin. I dragged them and took more pictures. After a few more snoopy had sneaked off and now it was me taking photos of the guys being total idiots.. This day was perfect.

"Sam!" Jack started running to this guy and boy did he look surprised as hell. I saw as he pulled out a camera and started to shove it into Jacks face. I guess he did that a lot since no one seemed phased about it.

"Hey buddy! How are you doing on this day?"
"I am good Sam!" They started talking in some strange pitch as they kept on talking.
"Victor why is your hair so long? Like do you have the fake horse hair on?"
"Hair grows Sam."
"Wait I thought it was always long?"
"No miss lady he had short hair that did not cover his face like now."
"Really?" I couldn't imagine Vic without long hair.
"Yes it is true." He pulled out his phone and began searching until he found a photo of the whole group together. In the end was Vic with really short hair. It was parted in the middle and made him look just plain little and funny. Sam explained it was taken after a sleeping with sirens show. I had him send me the photo and I saved it so it couldn't be erased.

"Fuck!" He yelled when I finally showed him why I was crying of laughter.
"Where is the Kellin Quinn?"
"I do not know the location of this Kellin." Jack replied.
"I think we do." Vic whispered into my ear as he took my hand.
"Whatever Vic."
"Make me!" He started running after kissing my cheek, making me choke.
"You're gonna get it Fuentes!"
"Never!"