The Sky Under the Sea

Lay me Down

Kellin's P.O.V.

"Jesse what do we say?"
"The truth. Kells come on don't be scared they won't judge us."
"You're right." I looked up to see his amazing eyes looking down at me. God the way he called me Kells made my heart melt. Who knew he would ever feel this way for me. Just like I had for him. I was falling hard for this cute ginger princess. I still Remember the day at Vic's house when I finally told Jesse. I was so relieved when he didn't reject me or say anything. He kissed me and confessed he felt the same. Honestly I thought the dude was gonna punch me that night.

"Come on Kells."
"Jesse, I trust you."
"I trust you too."
"Lets go now." He kissed me and took us out the bathroom. We had been there for almost an hour talking and well, getting physical.

"You ready?" I squeezed Jesse's hand to reassure him I was ready. It was hard since none of the guys thought I was gay, or Jesse on that matter. I guess I can pull it off but Jesse did not look like the type that would be interested in men at all. We had just came back toSan Diego and ordered drinks and some food from room service.

"Hey bestie." I felt Kate tap my shoulder as she walked by giving me a wink. She could tell I was nervous. She was the only one who knew so far.

"Jack, Justin, we gotta talk." Jesse called them out and we all walked out and stood outside.
"Wassup Jesse?"
"Me and Kellin have something to say."
"What?" Jack furrowed his brows in confusion eying us down.
"I guess that- No what I meant to say is that uhm.. Me and Jesse are sorta-"
"We're gay." Jesse finished.
"So?"
"What Jack you don't care?"
"Why would I kellin? You're still my friends and were in a band together. I'm not gonna be homophobic and hate you guys cuz you like each other. I have nothing against it. If you like it in the ass then I can't say anything to that."
"Yeah man! We're still friends."
"Thanks guys." We all hugged it out and walked back inside. Jesse held my hand and led me to the couch to sit next to him.

"Hey Jaime, Vic, Tony."
"What?" I was about to speak when Jesse pulled me and kissed me right there in front of everyone. A bit shocked I kissed back wanting more but he pulled back too quickly.
"What do you think about that?" He asked.
"Kate told me."
"Kate why did you tell Vic!"
"Hey you made it obvious when you walked into the bathroom earlier!"
"You two were in a bathroom? Together!" Jaime was the one to talk this time.
"Uhm well." I heard Tony burst into laughter. It made me jump how he was like that.
"Don't say it. I'm fine with you two together.. but don't say a word about what happened in the bathroom please. I don't wanna throw up."
"Why Jaime you don't wanna know how Jesse-"
"No!" He was so immature right now. That's what you can except from a grown ass man who only watches toy story. Tony just clapped and gave us a thumbs up as he chugged down half a beer. Calmed from his laughter he gave us a thumbs up.

"I'm proud of you guys." He finally said.

Kate's P.O.V.

"They look cute together huh?"
"Not as cute as us dear."
"Oh Vic." I got up from the spot on the floor and sat on his lap. It was just me and Vic now. the rest wanted to go out to the club. Lucky for Tony and Jaime, they knew an owner of a 21 and older club so they could drink and get in for free. Vic was tired so he stayed and had a few beers. I didn't really like the stuff so I settled with a coke and some gummy bears. He wrapped an arm over my legs as I settled down on him.

"Me das?"
"No." I denied him from getting any of my candy as I shoved a handful in my mouth. He pouted his lip and gave me the most adorable puppy eyes ever.God I was so gonna get him later. I pecked his lower lip and got off him. I took a slice of pizza and sat back down on the floor to my previous spot.

"Meanie."
"Don't be such a baby Victor."
"Make me."
"Holy shits Vic drop that shit already."
"Not until you give me gummy bears."
"Make me." He rolled his eyes and took the Slice of pizza from me and began to eat it. Mother fucker! It wasn't even the pizza anymore. It was him. I got to my knees and was now face to face with him.

"That's my pizza!" He came closer and took a bite in my face.
"Oh fuck you Vic."
"Go ahead." I rolled my eyes and made my way to his room where so had left a bag of clothes since I was spending my week here. I took out a fresh new set of clothes and jumped into his shower.

"Can I join?"
"Dude it's your shower."
"Oh yeah huh? Get out of my shower."
"Excuse me?" I was almost done rinsing out the conditioner from my hair when he suddenly came in and wrapped me in a towel. Forcing me out and throwing me on his bed.

"What the fuck was that for!"
"I wanna shower."
"We could have showered together you dumbfuck!"
"Nah." He turned an locked himself inside. I decided to shrug it off and get him later for doing that.

"Kate come to bed!" He yelled into the pillow.
"Wait I wanna play with it some more!"
"Put the camera away." I gave in and placed my new camera on the bed stand. Sam had been so kind to give me one for no reason before leaving the house. I got in bed and rested on my side as Vic scooted closer and pulled me to him, spooning me and making me giggle.

"Whose the most beautiful girl in the world?"
"Vic?"
"I said girl."
"I thought you were?"
"Oh really? Well what's this." He moved us so that he was on top of me and he pressed his front on me pushing me down.
"What's what?" He bent down and kissed me on the cheek. Holding my face in his hand he held my hand with the other and laced our fingers by my head.
"I know you felt that."
"Felt what? Vicky what are you talking about?" He ignored me and began kissing my neck, pulling down the collar if my shirt.
"Vicky I'm tired."
"Shh don't talk." He pressed his lips against mine and played with the strings of my sweatpants.
"Just do it already."
"Do what?"
"Vic."
"Make me."
"Oh my fucking god Vic do not do that!"
"Make me." I pushed him of me and went to my side of the bed and curled up to sleep.
"Kate I was kidding." He sat up and scooted me closer again and sat me on his lap.
"Vic don't say that shit it's annoying as hell."
"Fine." He pulled me closer by the legs and got off the bed carrying me.
"Camera?"
"Over there." He went to the other side of my bed and took the camera. He sat us down on the floor and turned it on.
"Okay then. Kate were gonna make a video."
"If its porn fuck no Jaime and Tony are gonna find it and they'll never let it go."
"It's not a sex tape silly!" He faced the camera and began talking.
"This is for us, and only us. Kate I love you and everything about you. Your smile, eyes, hair, blue tips, and the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh. I love how you make me go crazy. Your lips so sweet these teeth won't let you go. I love how you opened up to me that first day. You begged for forgiveness after beating me with your board."
"I didn't beat you it was barely a touch."
"No you did it on purpose. Well anyways, when I saw your face I fell for you right away. My heart stopped and I don't even know what I was saying. Then at the park you showed me you were perfect. I knew right then an there I had fallen for you in such a short time. At first I was worried I was moving to quickly. But you gave me confidence no one ever has to be myself. Then when I invited you over, you almost died. I thought I was losing the closest thing to love I ever had. In truth if you would have died right there I wouldn't hesitate to follow you. You made me feel so much better and without you I know I'd go back into depression and all my other issues. Kate I meant what I said in the hospital and I mean it forever. I love you Kate, I love you so much. You're the one I was meant to be with for the rest of my life. I will always have faith in us even with you away for a year. If I never see you again. I want you to see this video. I want you to remember this whenever you see a blade in your hands or when you feel alone or blue. You do matter, you are loved by all our friends. I love you. I always will." I was holding back the tears. I grabbed by the collar and he turned off the camera. I wanted to give him all of my soul and heart. But he already had it all. He locked me up again and laid me down on his bed climbing over me.
"So do we sex now?" I teased.
"Do you wanna tape it?" I pulled him close and attacked his neck with kisses and love bites.
"Yeah let's skip the movie."