The Sky Under the Sea

Is This Really You?

Vic's P.O.V
I turned my head slightly to see if anyone was following me, Casey was.. Our new drummer. Great guy, he would have really hit it off with Mike. Both of them love whiskey..
"Hey man you okay?"
"No Casey.. It's fine I-I just wanna be alone right now." I left him back in the crowd and went straight to my bus. I slipped out of my vans and took a quick shower to wash the sweat off. Turning up the heat so my muscles could relax under the water. After that I plopped down and sunk down into my bunk in a pair of shorts and one of Tony's shirts. I love this duck on it.
"Ugh!" I shouted into the pillow. I can't believe after all these years she moved on! She didn't wait, she went to Adam. And sure he said he was seeing a girl, but he never thought to mention it was the girl that I was still madly in love with after such a long time of being away from her! And Seriously what's with Kellin? We just started talking again since my new album and just now he surprises me with bringing her here? He couldn't tell me he still spoke to her or even knew anything about her pure existence? Did anyone even care to tell me of her existence? All I can do is just forget about it and lay on this fucking bed. I wish it were my bed back at home. Or some wonderland, at least Narnia! Anywhere but here.

"Hello?"
"Go away!"
"Vic? It's me.." Fuck.
"Come in.." I made sure I was presentable before walking out to the front of the bus. There she was just sitting on the couch with Kellin and his little girl, Copeland.
"Hey Vic."
"Hey." I couldn't make eye contact. I could feel the awkwardness taking over and filling up the bus for us. Why was it like this?
"Uhm I'm gonna go now. I will see you two later." Smooth Kellin.. Just leave us here, like its no big deal!
"Oh my god.. Holy shit Vic. It's been too long."
"Really? It seems pretty short. Just like the time it took for you to move on!" Fuck I didn't mean to say that out loud! She looks pissed now..
"Excuse me!" She sat up and placed her hands on her hips.
"Don't talk to me about moving on.. You have no idea what I've been through."
"Well after seeing you hold hands with Adam and practically ignore me.. I guess our story is pretty short! Did you tell Adam you were with me? Or does yore little boyfriend not know?"
"Seriously? There's nothing going on with me and Adam!"
"That's not what it looks like." I snapped.
"Oh so I should feel sorry cuz you "think" im with Adam? Okay but it didn't look like you waited for me with that girl. What's her name? Oh yeah you named a song after her, CARAPHERELIA!" She was yelling now. We both were.
"What!"
"Yeah I was on my way here and met some fans They told me everything! They even showed me all these things you've said in interviews about your ex girlfriends and your music. I can't believe you lied about our songs."
"What so-"
"Don't! I don't wanna hear it. I guess you forgot about what we had." It hurt to hear her say that. I never forgot. How could I ever? None of those girls could ever compare to Kate. I stood up to comfort her, slowly to the fridge she was leaning her forehead on now. I still want to be with you Kate..

"Kate! Vincent is hungry!" Kellin's head popped up in the bus as he shouted at her to go with him.
"Shut up Kellin I know!" She sighed and made her way to the door, stopping to turn at me one last time.

"I gotta go Vic. I'm sorry for coming. Have a nice life." She closed the door behind her and left my life. Again. I sat back and thought about our argument. It doesn't even make sense now that I think about it..
"Wait a minute!" I jumped off the couch and hopped off the bus. I looked around by she was nowhere in sight. She could be with Kellin, he was the one who brought her here. And they were gonna get food since what's his name was hungry..

"Vic!"
"Hayley!" I turned and saw Hayley waving me over to the food tent set up as a cafeteria. I made my way over to her and some other guys that were sitting together at a table.
"Hey Vic, I saw her here. Are you and Kate together again?"
"Not exactly." I pulled her to the end of the table and basically told her me and Kate had an arguement. I heard her click her tongue at me each time I repeated what we were telling eachother.
"Well you should keep looking for her. Be nice this time. Like we don't really know each other, but I know you guys can fix it." She gave me a warm smile before it disappeared as she stared past me. I turned my head a little but her hand grabbed my cheek and lowered my head.
"Don't look. But she's behind you."
"What! What is she doing?"
"Hold up Fuentes! Okay she's getting food and talking with Pete and Patrick. She just hugged Tino. They're talki-oh shit! Get down!" I felt her push my shoulder down. I ended up under the table and hidden behind a giant table clothe meant for a bigger table.
"What! What happened?" Why am I whispering to her?
"He pointed her to me. Shit! She's coming this way, okay just sit there and be nothing." She whispers this to me as footsteps came closer.
"Hey Kate!"
"HeyHayley! Guess you're in a band too. How's it been?" I listened as they started their conversation. It started with how are you's and funny stories of the summer me and Kate were together such a long time ago. Such a long, long time ago now that I think about it. We changed.
"So? You got a boyfriend?"
"Nope."
"Really? I thought you woulda had the boys drooling for you!"
"No, I'm not ready yet. And I don't need a man in my life. I'm just fine with having Vincent."
"Whose Vincent?"
"Oh I would introduce you but I'm headed home to pack up. He's my son!"
"What!" I shot up from under the table and jumped to my feet. I slammed my hands on the table and went from wanting to say an apology to just mad and blood boiling in my veins.
"You fucking lied, you didn't wait! That's why you never came back isn't it? You got pregnant by another guy and loved him! Where is he huh!"
"Vic calm do-"
"No! I won't calm down I can't believe you fucking did this to me! Who is he?"
"What! You don't know anything! You're the one sleeping with other girls! Who were they huh?"
"Oh and you didn't? Please, tell me how the fuck you had a kid with out sleeping with someone! Please do tell!"
"Victor Vincent Fuentes you are the most idiotic fucking- ugh!" She screamed and started to stomp away.
"Don't yo walk away from me!"
"I did it once I can do it again!"
"You're making a mistake!"
"A mistake? The only mistake was bringing my kid here!"
"Yeah it was! Who brings a child to a place like this!"
"A mother who loves her son! And hates his father!"
"Oh and whose that! I'd love to know! Which one was it!"
"I hate you! It's you I hate! I hate you so much I never want to see you again! You won't hear from us ever again!" She disappeared in the crowds and made her way. I feel so -ugh what is this! I've never felt so mad, jelous, betrayed, heartbroken.. Whatever this is, I hate it more than she hates me right now. I hate how it feels, tastes horrible, everything that just happened is wrong. And I hate my self too, I let it happen.
"Vic." I didn't face Hayley. I had enough of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say. I'm just gonna make it longer and think about this more.. Does anyone even still read this anymore??