The Sky Under the Sea

Straight up girl from Texas

Today I woke up so tired.
"Fuck guys.. Why can't I go back home!" I whined.
"Warped isn't over duh?" Justin teased as he walked to the back.
"Fuck you." I was happy about being like this a bit longer until the real ending, New York. But it still annoyed the fuck outta me when they ganged up on me and pranked me at night. This morning I had shaving cream on my hands and when I rubbed my eyes to open them, the cream went in my eyes.
I'm gonna be honest, it burned my eyes like a bitch.

"Hey don't say it wasn't fun being with Vic all day. Yeah exactly your fucking welcome!" Jesse laughed. I don't know how Ashley puts up with this ginger.
"So how'd that go?" Jack asked.
"Perfect. We caught up and I guess we're back together." I clapped my hands together and sighed just thinking about it all.
"Kate and Vicky sitting in a tree.
K-I--S-S-I-N-G!" They began to chant. I rolled my eyes at them and walked out the bus over to my little hut to chill for the day. I was right in between Atl and PTV's tents today. They were all pretty awesome and I was happy with my spot, perfect view with main stage straight ahead. Am I lucky or what?
"Alright. Who ever sells the most shirts, wins."
"Deal."

*Vic's P.O.V.*

"Alright now we wanna hear you song with us this next song. This ones for all you dizzy dreamers!" We started the first notes to the song and instantly the crowd grew louder with excitement.
"Sunshine! There ain't a thing-" I pull the microphone from me and point it to the crowd to hear them finish the lines. We all sang together until the end. I was so pumped up and so energetic today. I guess that's what happens when you spend the day before with the most wonderful girl at the best place to be in Florida just being two lovers mad for each other.

"Alright thank you guys so much!" I said my final words and exited the stage with the others. I gave my guitar to our tech Matt, and grabbed a water bottle to rinse my face up a bit. It don't really matter, I'm gonna take a shower right now. I hadn't seen Kate since yesterday and wanted to hang out with her at her tent for the rest of the day. I wanted to be with her as much as I could before she went home and I over to San Diego again. I sorta was thinking about inviting her to stay with me at my place for a few months before my next tour in October. I think she'd like that, so of course she'd say yes. I'd have to ask her later.

"Great show guys." Kellin came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders a bit.
"So I heard you kissed my sister yesterday? Care to explain?"
"Yeah I did and it was awesome." I said as I started to walk towards my green bus.
"Vic, I know she still really likes you but. You gotta tell her the truth dude. Don't do this to her."
"Do what?" I slowed down and faced him to ask.
"Don't play dumb, Vic. I saw what she put yesterday, did you really think you couldn't get caught?" He seemed to start getting annoyed that I had no fucking clue what he was talking about.
"Wait what did Kate put?"
"Oh come on, not Kate!" He took a step closer and lowered his voice to say her name in my ear.
"Your girlfriend, Cara." The sound of it just sent shivers down my spine and made me want to throw up each time. That woman was not my girlfriend, she never will be again
"Show me, now." I stood back and waited for him to unlock his phone and show me his evidence. When he found it he pointed me to see what she had put on Instagram and all the comments under.
There was an old photo, like maybe a year old, of me and Sara laughing together. She had slipped something in my drink one night so she could try and do god knows what to me. But luckily Tony noticed I was missing and the guys found me in the alley with her that nigh before it was too late. In the picture you could see her fingers barely pulling up my shirt. It looked like she was ready to rape me and I just had a goofy looking smile on my face.
"I miss my babe so much? What the fuck? Why- what the hell is she doing!" I grew angry with every passing second. I just hope and pray Kate doesn't see this. She just can't, she'd leave me for sure. I looked at Kellin again, the look on his face didn't give any signs of him believing me.
"That was years ago and she does this shit every time! Like when that fuenciado stuff all started, she sent Jaime death threats and even tried to poison him!"
"Whoa, how'd she know?"
"Cara, she always does, like she always knows when I'm with someone." It was true, each time she would come back into my life and scare them all away, in one case I had a restraining order against me.
"But you two aren't even serious again."
"We are, yesterday I asked her,and she said yes. You know how much I still love her Kel, I don't wanna let Kate go. I don't think I can."
"We'll you gotta get rid of that first." I gave him his phone back and raced for the bus to freshen up a bit. I couldn't see my lady all smelly and sweaty. I stripped and threw all my clothes on my bunk and grabbed a towel before jumping into the shower. I was barely just soaping up when I heard a loud noise from outside.

"Victor Fuentes!" Fuck my life. This is the last thing I wanted to happen right now. I tried rinsing off an finishing up my shower. I could hear her slam the door open and stomp her way right in front of the little bathroom. I got my camp shorts on and held my breathe out of fear.
"Vic! I know you're in there." She knocked on the door and luckily I locked it.
"Ju-just a sec." I stuttered back.
"Vic Fuentes if you ever wanna see your son again you will open this door now!" Her voice grew louder at the end. I took one last look in the mirror as I unlocked the door and turned the knob. Apparently I was opening the door too slow because she opened it herself and closed it behind her. Oh god she looked horrible. Her eyes were so red and looked so painful to see. I could see the hate and sorrow in them, drowning her in misery.

"What the fuck,Vic? Explain."
"It's a long story Kate." I leaned on the sink for support and ran my fingers to massage the sides of my head.
"Don't bullshit me Victor. Tell me, why is your "babe" texting me and telling me all this shit about you and her being together?"
"Look She's just an over jealous girl that-"
"Jealous? Understatement of the year Vic! Tell me what happen." I dropped my hands to my sides and sighed before starting.
"Look, me and her went out like 2 years after you left okay. I met her at a show in Dallas and it was too much for me. It wasn't a healthy relationship so I ended it. It was a nasty split and she never really got over it. So for like the past few years she's been going after girls I'm with and always wins." I closed my eyes and memories of that bitch raced through my head. It was terrible to realize how long this had been going on.
"And that right there, she drugged me, almost raped me, and started a bar fight." One of the worst nights of my life.
"And you've never done anything to stop her? Like, the other girls, they don't try to stop her?"
"No, they leave when they start to realize those messages aren't pranks. There's nothing I can do."
"You can tell her to back off!"
"I do! All the time but, she always comes back. Cara never gonna stop until I'm with her." It was the truth, god why did I ever think she was something good for me? Her lied and charming ways of seduction with manipulation, that's how I fell into this mess.
"Vic, look at me... I don't care about some psycho bitch, I care about you." I looked up and her eyes were begging to start crying. This is what I didn't always like about Kate. She tries to hard to keep it all bottled up.
I took her shoulders and held her tight against my chest. Instantly she let it out and I found myself just swaying us in that bathroom.
"I don't wanna lose you Vic, I just found you. Vincent needs you." She mumbled against my bare chest. I squeezed her for a moment and kissed her head, letting her hold me and cry on me.
"Ssh.. Don't cry mi amor, I'll never let you go. I love you too much to see you go one more time."
"I never will." She raised her head and kissed me. It felt needy, mostly my part to try to show her I just wanted her with me so badly. I missed Kate too much, I need her in my life, and I need Vincent in my life.

"Kate?"
"Yes,"
"I got a meet n greet I gotta go to now." It grew kinda awkward when she let go of me and took some toilet paper to wipe her tears off then left me alone. It sorta felt cold also, with out her so close and warm with me, my stomach got goosebumps and I felt myself shiver a bit. I shook it off and got a shirt on.
"Kate?" I called out when I stepped out the bathroom, looking down for my shoes.
"Oh well." I sighed as I sat down on the couch and slipped my vans on. As I walked out I heard a chuckle come from the back.
"Kate?" No one answered, and it worried me.
"Come on babe I gotta go." I pulled back the curtain to my bunk to see someone there waiting for me.
"Hey Vicky-poo."
"Cara get out." I said coldly. How the fuck did she get in my bus.
"Why? Don't make me leave.. It's so comfy." She sat up and revealed she was topless under my blanket. I can burn them later.
"Stop. I'm not doing this again. Get out Cara." She smirked at me and lowered the blanket to show me more. But I just rolled my eyes and walked out the bus. Adam was there by the back end of the bus, but I just ignored him and walked away to look for Kate. I can't risk leaving her alone.

"Jaime, emergency meeting, now."
"Why what happen?" He raised an eyebrow at me as he dug his spoon into his bowl of ice cream.
"Guess who came back."
"Uhm Jesus?" He said, not really caring about what I was saying.
"Nope. Cara." At the word he placed his bowl down on the small table and stood up.

"Go get Kate, Imma get the guys." He walked past me and headed for wherever the others were at. Shit, where did she go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wanted to update now real quick cuz Imma start working again so yeah goodnite
And I couldn't decide which ex to use so I went for the obvious Cara:)