The Sky Under the Sea

The American Nightmare

"Kate?" I asked as I went for the sleeping with sirens tent. I had checked the motionless in white tent, and asked people on my way here if they had seen her. It was all no each time. Like twenty people hadn't seen her since earlier today.
"Victuur!" Kellin sang as I walked in the tent. He was there with Jesse and some of their tech guys.
"Hey Kellin you seen Kate?"
"Nope."
"Shit!" I muttered under my breathe. I turned around and walked right out back to their bus, she could be there. Hopefully.
"Hey Vic wait up!" Kellin was running to catch up with me. I didn't stop until I got close to the bus. As we got closer we could hear noises from inside.
"Shit!" We heard from the back.
"Kellin quiet." I snapped in a whisper. Kellin's face looked scared so we kept close to the bus. We kept our heads down and waited for another noise to open the door slowly.
"Go." Kellin whisper yelled to me to open the door. The windows were all covered so there wasn't much light coming in the front of the bus.
"What was that?" He asked after a loud thud from the back.
"Sh!" He shut his mouth and followed me to the doors that separated the front to the bunk area. A short scream came from the other side.
"That was Kate!" Kellin told me.
"KATE!" I yelled as I walked in. At first I saw nothing, no one was here. Just a messy set of bunks and that was it. The back lounge was empty. No one is here..
I was too late. If I would have and camehere straight away instead of running around I would have beat Cara here and protected Kate. God I'm stupid!
"She must have gone out a window?" Kellin shrugged.
"Let's go." I told him before turning on my heels.
"Vic!" She screamed. I turned right back around and looked around to see where it came from.
"Closet!" Kellin muttured before pushing past me and opening a door I missed. It was Kate, a knife being held against her neck. The person behind her was holding her as they both stumbled out and onto the floor.
"Get off me!" Someone else shouted. They were struggling for a knife. One on top of the other trying to take the knife from the others grip, holding it so close to their faces. There was blood on her lip and some stained the carpet floor, whose it was, I don't know.
"It's her!" Kellin told me as he realized who the hooded person was. Cara.
"Kellin help me out." He shook his head from his shaken state and leaned in with me to separate them. Together we pulled their fingers away from the knife, dropping it on the floor. Kellin took Cara as I dragged Kate with me and took her up to an empty bunk used for their junk, assuming that's why there's clothes and garbage on it. Kellin got Cara to stop yelling with a punch and she sat there quietly in his grip.
"Stay here Kate," I asked her.
"Vic wait I-"
"Just stay here!" I snapped.
"Aww little girl can't obey? Fucking mutt."
"Least I ain't a little bitch who can't bite for shit!" Kate yelled back.
"But I cut." Cara snapped
"Look down." Cara did and her eyes opened up wide at her leg.
"Gotcha" Kate said as she spit out some blood. She gave out a chuckle before grabbing an old shirt she found and holding it to her nose. She winced a little as she moved around. I found this side of her very shocking but even more attractive, oops.
"I'm gonna kill you." Cara said in the silence.
"Yeah just say it to the cops!" Kellin said over her voice. He was telling them just now what happened as she tried to talk.
"Let me go!" She yelled when she finally threw her head back to hit Kellin hard enough to loosen his grip on her. She made a run for the door.
"No!" I yelled. Kate jumped off the bed and landed right on her, both hitting the floor hard, knocking out cold on the floor.
"What the fuck?" Kellin breathed out.
"Holy shit, they're crazy." I replied. I was scared of Kate going missing, not fighting with my ex and killing each other. They both had blood on them. Kate had some on her hands, top, and nose. She only had a bloody nose from what I saw.
But Cara, was screwed. Looking at the floor I could tell it was from her hands when she was on the ground. Someone doesn't know how to handle a fucking knife.
"Cops are here." Kate sighed as she moved around in her dizzy state. The sirens woke her up from her little nap. She looked like she was in pain, I just wanted her to fall asleep again.
"Good." Kellin whispered to himself. He walked out an greeted the cops as we heard them pull up and come closer to the bus.
"Alright Kate, lets get you up." I reached for her arm to pull her up to her feet. She held it out but when it pulled she gave out a little cry and cringed at my grip. She wrapped her arms over her stomach and sat there cross legged.
"Kate what's wrong?" I pleaded, she looked up at me and took her arms away. There on her side I could already see a small blood stain forming on her shirt.
"Oh my god." I got on my knees and tried to gently pick her up and lay her on a bunk.
"Sh love." I whispered as she tried to say something incoherent to me. I kissed her hand before giving it a squeeze and letting go.

Kellin's P.O.V.
"Good." I commented, they were both knocked out on the floor. Kate had woken from the noise outside, but was too weak i guess to get up. I could hear the police cars coming already I the distance.
"I'll be back, I promise." I told them as I got out the bus. I don't think Vic heard me, he was too busy with Kate. oh god I don't know what I would do if this happened to me and Katelynne. I'd kill a bitch before she lays a hand on my wife.
I saw them drive up and pleaded to call an ambulance for Kate.
"his ex came and she wants to kill my best friend!" i cried to them
"call an ambulance here." I said one more time as they surrounded the bus and secured the perimeter making sure no one tried to come and see, then get too close.
"Did someone?" One police man asked. There was a short-high scream from inside the bus.
I should have never walked out.
"Come on men!" Another called. They barged in the bus and I could hear their footsteps before a gun was shot, followed by two others I guessed were the cops.
Then silence. Well not exactly silence since the sirens were still on, and there were a few screams from the crowd forming. I turned to whoever was there.
"Get pierce the rest of pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens over here. NOW!" A guy from fall out boy, the drummer I don remember his name, ran out one direction as the other two that were with him ran the other direction to get the rest.
The ambulance came and I saw as they jumped out and brought out stretchers for the two girls.
"Three?" There was a third one taken out... Oh god oh god, please...
I saw as they took them all out. Cara was of course dead.. I heard she had blood all over. For her, I'm glad she's dead. Now she can never hurt them again.
I was too scared to see the next. But when I finally did face it, it was Kate. She was passed out on a stretcher as they rushed her in the ambulance. I heard some one say she was alive, but just losing blood. Thank god.
The last one out our bus, was Vic. And from what I can see, he might not be as lucky as Kate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Herp:)