The Sky Under the Sea

Congradulations

"Glad you made it!"
"Thanks Kate! You look great!"
"Thanks." I didn't remember half the people in the house, so I just greeted them all casually and tried my best to be social. It felt weird being with normal people again! Like I got so use to being with crazy people and rude nurses that I had to learn again how to act in this environment. Seven months and I had formed this social anxiety. What do they think about me? Am I the crazy bitch from the insane asylum now?
"You look great!" A brunette girl walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. I hugged back and tried to remember who she was. She pulled away and expected something from me.
"Long time no see?" I shrugged.
"Do you remember me? Ashley?" I felt a bit shy and nodded my head slowly. I could see the disappointment build up in her and I felt so bad for forgetting her. She seemed nice.
"Not really." I sighed. She bit her lip and opened her mouth to say something, but closed it and walked off to where Kellin was standing next to some guy with short red hair.
"Everything okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Katelynne walk around to face me.
"Peachy." I answered.
"I hope so. Ashley seems a bit mad you didn't recognize her."
"Well I am too because I can't remember her name, or even how to tie a shoe but I know how to solve any equation for triangles.. Don't ask." She looked a bit confused so I just tried to smile and she laughed at me. There was a teenager at the place I was staying his parents forced the nurses to give him hard work and he ended up teaching me. After two months I was the smarter one of us two. The kid was pretty awesome. For a guy named Brandon Pettitt he was pretty fucking dope for being 18.
"You're so weird Kate." She said.
"I noticed." Up came a short guy with brown hair just past his shoulders. When I saw him I felt some sort of connection to him as if there was something I could remember. But then, I lost it.
"Oh hey! Glad you came." Katelynne said with a big smile.
"Wouldn't miss this for the world." He gave me a wink and took his hand out to shake mine.
"Nice to meet you." I finally said. I had a deep feeling of mutter flies I. My stomach when our hands shook.
"You don't remember his name?" Katelynne asked.
"Uhm.. I don't think so." I saw from the corner of my when his smile grew bigger.
"It's okay I heard about what happened."
"We'll then you already know I'm sorta stupid now."
"You're not stupid, you just need some help to adjusting." His eyes stared at me as I looked at Katelynne leaving me alone with this stranger.
"I think Jake needs another beer. I'm just gonna.." She turned to corner and walked away. I knew she went into hiding and didn't care about Jake because the second she left I could see him laughing with another guy and his wife. I think he was Justin number two??
"So, today was your first day back?"
"Yeah."
"You happy?"
"Sure"
"Why do you say it like a question?"
"Cuz I'm not sure."
"come on Kate enjoy the fact you're better now!"
"I am but.."
"what?" we were in the kitchen now as he got a beer. He took a step closer to me, being like a good twelve inches from me.
"its just that.. Im sorry, i think you're cool but theres this guy I know an-" before i could say another word he cupped my face in his hands and gave me a sweet kiss. I melted into his hands and kissed back as millions of thoughts ran through my mind as i realized one thing and one thing only.
"vic." I whispered as he pulled back. He had a huge cheeky grin on his face as I sat here shocked that I was really that stupid for not noticing earlier that this was him. This was him! He does care and he loves me!
He gestured me to follow him, and for no reason I did. As far as I know I don't know him like I used to. I don't remember how I met him! Kellin has told me stories and stuff but.. I can't remember how we met, our first time. Just that we loved each other and Cara wanted to step in. I remember that day perfectly for some reason. I don't even know my birthday either? Or-
"How old am I?" I questioned out loud.
"What?" He sat down on a blue chair on the back porch as I sat next to him on a stool.
"How old am I?"
"I ask you about your day and you come up with this." He laughed a bit at me. It made me feel uncomfortable so I was happy when he stopped after looking at my face. I was not amused.
"Sorry.. Well, I think you're like 25?"
"Works for me!" I cheered. I was scared if I was older and had forgotten so much more. Like what if I was 50?!
"I guess if you say so.." After his comment the atmosphere around us became so awkward and fucking annoying after a minute. It feels like I'm at prom with a geek or some shit. Maybe I'm the geek...
"Wanna go back inside?"
"No!" I said that too loud. Vic looked taken back and it made me feel so stupid.
"No, ugh I mean.. Id rather stay out here, it's nice out." I honestly didn't want to leave. something in the back of my mind pulled me down on my seat never letting me go.
He looked up at me and I felt something. But what was that?
"So how is it that you remember Kellin?"
"Well, at first I thought 'who the fuck is this flaming homo?'" We laughed at this and I had to clear my throat before continuing.
"Yeah, I didn't actually say that cuz that's rude I guess. I asked who he was and the first few times he saw me he told me about his life, family, and about us."
"What did he say about me."
"That you're the reason I'm still alive." I looked down from my high stool and saw he was looking.. Nervous?
"You okay?"
"Uhm, yeah I'm fine." He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. He examined my face and pulled his chair closer to me to lean on my legs as he sat forward. Resting his chin and arms on me he took my knee.
"I missed you." He confessed. He wouldn't look back to meet my eyes, he kept his face down.
"If you don't know, I love you. I've loved you for years and I'm just glad to see you again. It's been a year of touring and pure craziness for me. But now, Im happy for you. Just for you."
He played with my black leggings and just observed them like a piece of gold or some shit. It was honestly getting me mad is he talking to my legs or me?
"Are my leggings so rad or something?"
"What?" He shot his head up and I saw why he was hiding his face.
"Made ya look!" I teased. He rolled his watery eyes at me. I stood up after shoving his face playfully and situated myself closer to him.
"Vic, what's gonna happen?" I asked him. I sat down on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to sit against him. My back to his chest.
"Doesn't matter."
"I believe it does." I replied back. How does nothing matter? Everyone and everything matters in this universe even I know that!
"The only thing I care about is you and my son.
"You don't care about your family?"
"We'll yeah I miss my mom and
brother yeah."
"Do you care about the fans? Your friends and cats and little puppies and the way-"
"Okay I get the point Kate." I giggled at his exaggerated speech and nuzzled my face into his neck.
" you smell good." I took in a deep breathe and pecked at his skin. It was really nice and good skin.
"You too babe." He turned his head and kissed my cheek, kissing me till our lips met.
"I could get use to this." I spoke against his lips.
"Definitely." He mumbled back, I grinned against his lips as he kissed me in such a tenderly fashion. It was fine until it grew into a needy kiss and he pulled my lower lip with his teeth, biting gently and making me feel the fireworks in me shoot all over. I could hear the party inside growing louder and out of control. I kinda want to go back inside and see what's happening. But with a certain pair of lips, that would be impossible.

"What happen?"
"You passed out." I rubbed my eyes and opened one to see that I was laying on a couch.
"Where am I?" I opened my eyes and started to get up. I snatched the blanket that was covering me and pulled it up to cover myself. My eyes went wide open, slowly I peeked under the blanket and saw that I was... Naked? I curled my legs up as I sat up. Still covered with my blanket
"What happen?!" I felt someone next to me, I panicked. I shot my eyes at the figure waking up. He turned to look at me.
"ASSHOLE YOU SCA-"
"SSH!!" He placed a hand over my mouth and scooted closer to shut me up. I looked down and tried to scream. He was naked, butt ass naked and I am so fucking confused why. He noticed me staring at his bare legs and took the bottom end of my cover his waist to knees.
"Sorry bout that." He whispered. He would t take his hand from my mouth. Instead he pressed a finger to his lips and nodded to floor. There was another couple from last night passed out. The difference was they were fully clothed. I looked back at him as he tried to tell me something with some horrible sign language.
"Hm?" I mumbled against his hands. He shook his head at me and slowly backed away.
"Don't say anything." He whispered before letting me go completely.
I kept my head down to give his naked self some privacy. Soon enough he was back with his jeans on, holding out his shirt for me to put on. I took and waved for him to turn his gaze to the wall. I unwrapped the blanket and put his shirt on. It was a nicely designed key street shirt. I wonder who does these?
"Done?" He asked. I got up, surprised the shirt was long enough to cover my ass. I patted his shoulder and we walked away from the living room and went to search for my stuff. Along the way I found a big guy passed out on the floor in Copelands room. Thank god she wasn't here last night, or now!
I didn't dare go into Kellin's room. We walked around some more until we found a music room where my bag was thrown into apparently. Seeing it with a note I guessed it was Katelynne's idea. I took the sticky note off the handle and read it.
"Wear what's in the closet today <3 " I frowned at the note and crumpled it up to throw to the trash bin. Vic walked to the closet and opened it finding a pair of clothes on a hanger. He got it off as I looked through my bag for some underwear. I pulled a pair of black boxer short looking ones on and took off his shirt tossing to the side. I had some trouble with the top so I was happy Vic helped me with the hook thingy's in the back. Guess I forgot how to put on a bra.
"You could just leave it off you know?"
"Horny bastard. I chuckled. He kissed the back of my neck as he reached around me for my hands.
"We don't have to go back until the day after tomorrow. You wanna just rent a hotel?" He seductively said this against my neck and I swear I have a lady boner from this.
"I don't know what happen last night, but you must one man whore." I nudged him away to put on my own shirt. It had a cute little unicorn on it so it made me happy. I pulled a pair of jeans on and stole a pair of Kellin's Toms. Katelynne has small feet so there's no way I could wear her Louis Vutton heels. Even if I could fit, I'm too scared of falling from them being too high. I slipped the black shoes on and got up.
"Ready?" Vic asked.
"Not yet." He chuckled at me before letting me go out the room. I walked into the bathroom and froze at the door. Jake was passed out inside the tub holding a giant stuffed teddy bear. It was too fucking adorable and I couldn't hold in my laughter. I closed the door and splashed some water at my face. I dried my face and jumped when I heard the shower turn on. He was on his knees, his clothes drenched from the water.
"Vic?" Seconds later Vic walked in and was too confused to speak a proper word.
"Que?" Was all he blurted out.
"Help me up." The guy whined. Vic went over to his and pulled him up and out of the tub. I kept distance from him as I closed the water and walked out. There goes my chance to brush my teeth.
"What happen?" He walked out the bathroom and shut the door behind.
"He wanted to take a shower with Chesnut?" We laughed at the situation and walked away. We took a couple of beers before walking out into the sunlight.
"What time is it?" He ran back inside and I stayed out in the front yard looking down at the grass ahead. I heard the door open and Vic walked out with his phone in hand. I guess I need to buy a new one today? I wonder if I can get it today..
"Here." He handed me his and I shoved it into my pocket. I took it back out once again to check the time.
"Holy Fuck it's already 5 in the afternoon?" I was so surprised at the time. Never in my lifetime, that I remember, have I woken so late into the day. He unlocked his phone and opened up his calendar.
"This is when the accident happened." He points out to last years calendar and pointed to some day in July.
"What day is it?" I asked.
"Uhm it's been over a year since it happened. It's September 24." I am mindblown.
"Wow." Was all I could say. It hadn't seemed so long when I was in that horrible shit center. But it was a year I could never get back. Yet it seemed to not matter.
Vic and I walked down the street for a good time until we reached the more commercial side of town. Walking down past little shops and parking lots. Eventually we got to the mall and took a break at the food court.
"Want something?" I looked up from my twiddling fingers and nodded my head as a yes.
"I'll be back." He walked away and I found myself just staring at him. The way he walked, his ass, his skinny legs moving it all just seemed so interesting.
"What a babe."
"Excuse me?" I snapped my head up and looked both ways realizing the two girls next to me.
"He's super cute don't cha think?" The taller one with blue hair said this and made the other giggle. They seemed like they were fans so I guess that's why they stared at him. They both had colored hair and had matching tattoos on their wrist. A little mermaid with purple hair, a sword in hand.
"Why are you calling my boyfriend a babe?"
"Oh you know him?"
"Uh yeah." I answered.
"Sorry we didn't know he had a girlfriend now."
"Whose girlfriend?" I hadn't realized he had came back until he held a cup in from of me.
"No one's?" The shorter girl said.i mentally punched myself and looked at the girls for help.
"We were talking about teen wolf you know how Derek needs a girlfriend yeah I wish that was me lol no I love you I don't know what to say I'm sorry Vic we love you okay bye!"
"I ship it!" the other one squealed as they walked away. They scurried off and disappeared into a store.
"What the fuck just happened?" I took a sip of the cup and soon had my mouth watering at the taste. It tasted like heaven.
"What is this?" I asked feeling so blissfully satisfied.
"Agua de Horchata. So who were those girls?" I took one more sip before grinning like an idiot.
"Your fans. They were checking you out." I wriggled my eyebrows at him and continued.
"Basically I said I knew you and they were calling you a babe and I was like 'why are you checking out my boyfriend' and they were like 'oh my god we didn't know' and then you came over and ruined it."
"Wait you told them I was your boyfriend!"
"I'm sorry I said that I ju-" before I could finish my apologies he smashed his lips on mine. It was a surprise so when I finally kissed back he pulled away.
"Before the accident, we weren't together were we?" I asked. I felt bad at assuming we were and it was uncalled for.
"No, but now we are." He took a step back.
"Come on, our order's ready. Hope you like Mexican."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like this I'm on my way to buy feel IM SO EXCITED:)