The Sky Under the Sea

Hasta El Final

Sky under the sea 2)
The rest of our day together was perfect. The valley mall -I think thats the name of it- was overall a simple mall. After walking around twice we decided it was no fun and left for town.
We hung out at the local skate park for an hour. I watched Vic as he showed off to me his "rad skills", easily since anything he did the entire day captivated my full attention. He walked over and sat down on the edge of a ramp with me. The place was almost empty except for us and some other young teens enjoying some tricks and practice. He threw his arm over my shoulder and I scrunched my nose.
"What?" He chuckled.
"You're all sweaty."
"So?" He rubbed his sweaty armpit on my shoulder and I shuddered at the feeling. Gross.
"Come one K, let's get you back now." He stood up and lifted me to my feet. I was quick to get up and snake my hands under his shirt to take his waist and pull him in for a quick kiss. It was lovely. I pulled away and saw him grinning like a little idiot and giggled. He gave me a peck on the nose and we picked up our boards and whatever else we got and left for Kellin's house. We walked in and saw that no one was home, so we just walked into the room I was staying in and I found a little mattress on the floor. It was big enough for me and Vic to lay on so we snuggled up close together and talked about the past year. He had been touring all over the world to help promote their last album, Collide with the sky. It came out a while back but they were recently just done on and were taking a break for a new album. He moved my bangs from my forehead and to the side.
"I remember your old hair." He ran his fingers along my head and
"What was it like?"
" it was long to about here." He pointed to my arm a few inches below my shoulder.
"You were beautiful back then. You still are now." He took my chin and lifted my face to look him in the eyes.
"How? How after so much do you still love me?" It was pondering my head all day. He seemed so caring and compassionate it seemed so unreal all together. Like a sick joke almost.
"I couldn't let you go, I never will."
"But don't you thinks its weird? Like after all this time you're still into me. And I feel this connection to you, like, it pulls me to you. I can't remember everything, I may never gain my memory back. But I know that I loved you, I still do and probably will forever. This love we have, it's more than the usual. It's addicting and do you even know what I'm saying?"
"Yeah I do.. Keep talking."
"Nah I'm tired." I said with all honesty.
"But I wanna listen, I love to hear your voice, come on.. Keep talking." He bowed his head and nudged my shoulder to get me to speak. He even purred like a little cat.
"Fine. I'll keep talking if you ask questions."
"Okay. What do you remember?"
"I remember when I was in a bus with you and a girl named Cara. She wanted to kill us..."
" I'm sorry Kate, it's my fault."
"Oh no, it's not your fault she was a crazy bitch." He chuckled and let my hair fall down my face. I blew it out of the way and kissed him. After a while of just being sweet, it got really intense.
Vic began to feel up my sides all the way down to the end of my shirt where he lifted it and threw it off me, me doing the same to him. I saw his perfection of a body. He was so tan and thin, but he definitely had muscle to him. Then the little chest hairs made me giggle as I ran my hands all over his chest. He sunk his teeth into my neck and kissed the area and gave it a little lick, sending shivers and goosebumps all over that area. He continued the love bites from the back of my ear down to my collar bone. Vic was really turning me on, and it made undoing his pants more difficult than it should be. As he undid the bra he had put on me this morning, I got his jeans down to the knees and he did the same to mine. He gasped and almost chocked when he felt our skin touch. It felt like fire burned us, melting us and creating a new creation with us. He got himself positioned and kissed my lips as he pushed himself in.
"Uh my guhd." I moaned. What the fuck is this. He kept up his pace, slow and steady, until I began to move my hips upwards to meet his. He grinned like an idiot with dark lustful eyes as he started to go faster, making the both of us moan in pleasure. he sat up and used his hands to grab my hips and push harder into me. His head was looking up and I could see his eyes were closed shut. We rocked back and forth, together in such perfect harmony. Today is just getting better and better!
"Almost, k-kate I- fuck!" He moaned curse words as he finally released. I brought his body close to mine and scratched his lower back. He winced and I realized it was a bit too harsh. I took his lower lip and pulled it gently and tried to massage the area I hurt with him laying on me. after a minute I gave up and he took my hands in his. We smiled and looked into eachother's eyes, him still inside me. We laid there in a panting sweaty mess and fell asleep in each others arms. After walking around Medford all day and after this activity, we were exhausted.
"I love you.. Forever and ever." I whispered before falling asleep.

It's been decided.. Today is my last day here. Vic wanted to take me around town again, know more about where I had been living before seeing him again. Even though it would probably be jus like yesterday and the day before when we went to the mall, I didn't care. I guess he likes it here in Medford. I absolutely did. the down town area was great and just the scenery and location and basically everythig about this town fascinated me. Even the tranquil area where the mormon temple was at. It fascinated me and made me wonder what could be inside. I'm gonna miss it.
We rode down the streets on our boards and looked around at the stores.
"Come with me." He took my hand and led me. We kept quiet until getting outside to some road with trees all over us where he let go of my hand and got off his "pussy" board. It was nice, even though I have no idea where we are, I felt like Vic knew exactly where we were.
"We're taking a break."
"Dude I'm not tired lets keep going." I whined. He chuckled but coughed it out and tried to be serious.
"No, we're taking a break." I raised a brow at him and thought the worst.
"Are you breaking up with me?"
"No I love you! but it's not.. Me and the guys.. Ugh!" He threw his hands in the air and grunted, shoving his fists into the front pockets of his jeans. I was relieved it wasn't anything about us. I just met him, again. Like most of the shit I know about us was told to me by everyone else.
"The band, were breaking up..."
"What!" I tried to shout, but it came out as a shaken gasp. I couldn't being myself to say it again. Can I even talk right now? I could feel the strange emotions and confusing effects in my system already. Was that my heart pumping too fast, or my stomach turning and twisting itself into nothing? I rubbed my hands on my jeans, they were sweating, badly.
"Kate? Kate say something." I want to, believe me I really fucking do. I could feel my heart drag on, my lungs barely functioning. I became lightheaded, I felt my eyes close slowly.
"Kate!" I was held up by Vic, luckily he caught me before my head hit the ground. He sat me down on the ground next to him, his arm over my shoulder and the other hand holding mine. I thought about a video I had seen last night on the Internet. It was me, before the accident on a stage with Vic and three other guys. The day I was on stage being dragged by someone to go sing. I cant remember what we sang or how the song even goes. But I had sung with Vic, in front of a huge crowd. A crowd that loved the band. They went insane with us and they were so loud and rowdy just going insane! The loved it. They look up to Pierce the Veil, they need the guys. I know they do. And with how the girls that had spoken to me at the mall reacted to him, I know he was important to them. And even Nancy looked like she had a mini heart attack when she saw us at the store the other day. The bands is important.
"Vic, I don't remember much, heck I'm learning as I go! But I remember when I saw you on that stage, you guy were perfect..." I took a deep breathe before continuing.
"But Kate, you need me wi-"
"If this had to do with me or our son, stop. This is bigger than us. Go live your dream, go do what l you're meant to be. If you end it all, what's gonna happen? I won't let you be miserable with a 9 to 5 job that you'll never like. Come one Vic, do you really want this?" I squeezed his hand waiting patiently for my answer." He let go of my hand and let me go of his hold. Vic began rubbing his face in his hands as he thought about what I said.
"Fine. But we need to wait until San Diego to talk with the others.
"Of course." I gave his check a small peck and nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck.
"Just know that whatever else you could be, a hotel owner or a bum. I love you." He rubbed my shoulder and held me close.
"Te quero mi amor." He whispered to me. He didnt need to reassure me he did, I know he does. I smiled and kissed neck, feeling like this was such a perfect scene.
It was me and Vic, alone on the sidewalk surrounded by huge trees and noises of the chirping birds. Far away I can hear cars in the streets and the usual. But now, all I focused on were his eyes. Vic began to tell me stories of how we first met, way long ago in a family vacation to the hotel his father once owned.
He told me of my family. I had a younger sister and parents once, a family I have no connection to anymore. He told me that I kept this all a secret from my parents until I got pregnant, and they discarded me. He said my sister had also left home and didn't stay in touch with anyone. Wherever she is, I hope she is fine..
I kept all my attention solely on him. I listened closely and tried to pay close attention to what would be the only memory of my past. I stared at him as his face changed expressions and his eyes would look back at mine. Vic was getting lost but soon looked away to remember what he was talking about before being distracted. Those brown beautiful eyes that captured me from the moment I looked into them so many years ago in San Diego. He was confident enough to actually talk to me and ask me to hand out at the park. He had written his music for me. He stopped me from self harming completely. He watched as I was in a car being driven away to my new home across the country from him. He struggled with focusing on moving on with his life when he couldn't let the memory of me go. He realized he couldn't be the same, he felt different after us. This was until we met again, being reunited was one of the best moments in his life.
" I love you, I always will." He said once he finished. I felt tears running down my cheeks. They tasted salty and it was a bittersweet taste. Not just the tears, but everything until now. From everything I've learned I gathered up so much. Meeting Vic wasn't fate or a prophecy in reality. It was just two kids who honestly had no clue they would end up in a love so toxic. We were inseparable like heroin to the addict that obsesses over his next dose. For years I tried to stop loving him, but now that I have Vic again, im addicted to his existence and everything about him. Even his scent makes me feel like I am where I belong. Vic was my oxygen, I breathed him in and let the chemicals swirl around and send me dozing off.. And with him holding my hand and keeping a tight hold on it, I know he wont let me go ever again.
If he were to be on the other side of the world, I would be there right next to him. Time was obviously not a threat since we had lasted years with out contact and we grew closer than before (I hope). Distance could do nothing to separate us. He could be in San Diego and I in New York an we'd only want each other more. I could be taken away by sirens and slowly be falling asleep under the ocean waves, but soon he would save me. He would swim with me and we would stare at how beautiful the sky looked from under the sea.
He could be dead, and I would still love him. I would be devastated of course, but I know he would be looking down on me, waiting for me patiently until my time comes to be reunited with him. We would leave our son behind on this earth until its his time too, and we can all be a family.. Nothing would tear the three of us apart.
Glass could be falling down from the red skies and we would be together with out a care. We would run around under the night skies as the stars above would be hidden from demons falling from the sky. People would would be screaming in the dark, but I wouldn't, not as long as Vic was with me. My light, my anchor and all.
We could be burning in flames, but still holding each other tightly. With arms wrapped around each other until we were nothing but ashes drowning in the flames of hell above and under.
No matter how tragic the story, we would be together. I may not know where we could be ten years from now. But we will definitely be together. Me, Vincent, and Vic will be together.

"Let's go darling." Vic spoke up. I realized the sun was gone, we must have been sitting here for a good while. We sat up straight and stretched before slowly getting up. The trees around us were casting shadows all over and making the scenery and every thing even more fascinating. The moon was so bright tonight. It was full moon so of course it was a magnificent sight to see.
"What would you have done if I didn't remember you or anything at all? Like not even sorta like I do now?"
"Honestly.. I wouldn't care." He shrugged.
"Seriously."
"I got shot for you Kate.. I would break every bone in my body just to have you. You are my everything."
"What would you do?"
" I would make you fall in love with me all over again, tell you all the fascinating details about us. Like, I could tell you about losing our virginities?"
"I lost it to you?" I asked shocked. Was he really the only person I had ever been with?
"Yeah.." He winked at me and took my board and placed it on the ground. I stood on it and stayed there, watching as he began to make his way. I looked him up and down, satisfied this was all mine.
"You coming?" He said turning his head to look back at me.
"What. Can't I look at your ass?" I joked. He stopped in his tracks and was running. Why is he running at me?
"Vic don't!" I shouted. He ignored me and ran into me, picking me up effortlessly and wrapping my legs around his waist and holding me close. I held on to him tight and screamed a bit into his shoulder. Soon it was laughter and I moved away to look at his face. He was looking at me with a spark in his eyes. I could see he was thinking about something and I was curious now.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I stuck my tongue out at him and punched his arm lightly. He gave me a gentle kiss and we pulled away before it could get heated.
"Because this is all a dream Kate. This isn't real..." I giggled a 'what' and he set down on my own two feet. I stood there and fixed my bangs sweeping them down to make them look good.
" Fuck." He muttered. I looked at him with confusion as he just looked down and thought about something. Until he looked up at me. He pulled something out from his pocket and placed in my hand. Closing my hand and taking it to his chest, where we are told as kids where our heart is.
"Marry me." He said.
"What?"
"Katherine.. Will you marry me?" He looked at my eyes desperate for an answer.
"Yes!" I shouted. I was so shocked.
"YES YES YES!" I backed up and started grinning as an idiot as I grew hysterical. I walked back to him and gave him a hard kiss before laughing and hugging him.
"Thank god." He sighed. He laughed with me and we held each other there in the woods. This is the best day of my second life. And to be honest, I prefer this one to the old shitty one I use to have. Now all I know is happiness. I have no regrets or worries of the past. All I have is my new family.. Friends and my " fiancé" and my son of course are the only people I need.
The people I love.. The people I will soon meet again and start a new friendship with. A son I will see again and take care of. Hopefully if God is on our side, he will become into the man his father is.

"Come on Darling, it's getting late." Vic told me. I started walking and stopped when I got a random thought in my head.
"One more thing Vic."
"Yeah?" With all my heart I knew this was true. It was a known fact. He is my light and my all.
"With out you there is no me."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter.. I have nothing else to do but cry bc I am not the one living happily ever after with Vic:(
comments on the story?
Would you like an epilogue??
(p.s. title name is from Mexican pop band Belanova I love this song so much