The Sky Under the Sea

We all break down

"Hello?" I looked around to figure out where I was.

"Is anyone there"
I said again in this old abandoned looking room. A small faded light coming in from a window I was next to. Surrounded by darkness.
A loud creak came from a door I could not see in the darkness.

"HELLO! I know your there"

They began to walk closer, each step getting louder and faster, as if they were now running to me.

"WHO ARE YOU? COME AT ME OR FUCK OFF!"

I was terrified but I couldn't let myself show it. At this point I was getting frustrated at whoever was playing these games in the dark.
'Who the hell is it?'

"KATE" the voice said, sounding horrible and making shivers run up and down my body.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Vic?
He came out of the darkness crawling towards me with one hand out reaching for me. His shirt was covered in blood, not his own but he looked terrified in a way that I knew would haunt me.

"Whose your friend VIC?"
"NO PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE!"
"Join me Kate.. Come at me.."

The first voice was now behind me, whispering this into my ear. I turned to face him but regretted it.
In front of me was a tall young man looking down on me with cuts all over his arms and a smile on his face that showed blood pouring from the side of his mouth as if he were drooling it all out. Then I got a look at his neck, a deep cut covered in dark red.
He gently grabbed my shoulders and began to dig his nails through my shirt down to my skin.
Vic's cracking voice was the last thing I could her.

"NO MIKEY"

I woke up covered in sweat.
"Thank god it's just a dream.."
I breathed out to myself. I got up from under the covers and looked down at myself. Just wearing a large Love before Glory turtle tank with my gym shorts thrown off of me sometime last night. I stared at my legs for sometime.
My acne didnt just make its way to my face, it covered my upper back, some of my shoulders, and ran up my thighs. There weren't many there but each one on my legs left hideous scars behind. Not to mention I also had marks on my knees from falling all the time when I was a kid.
But now I was staring at something else, these scars and healing cuts that were more recent and self inflicted. Cuts from razors and a kitchen knife I kept under the floor boards at home.
It's been a good three days I hadn't cut. Despite the fact I wanted to so badly, I forced myself to leave them behind..
I began to feel disguised with my self and got up to throw on a pair of jeans.
"Put them on. Moms coming" my sister warned..
Ever since she had found out I started cutting myself last month we grew closer as sisters and friends. She says she'll always be there but there's only so much she can do for her older sister..

"Girls. Me and your father are gonna go out to get some comida and we'll be back to pick you up."
"Yes madre" we replied together.
As she left she gave me more cash for us to go get some breakfast downstairs at one of the restaurants. Even though breakfast was free she still gave me money. I guess to tip the waiters who knows..

We got ready and had were finishing up our cereal. It's kinda funny how we can order whatever we want and eat some fancy foreign food but instead we got waffles and bowls of captain crunch.. That was our favorite thing to eat as a family when we were younger. But times change and families don't always stay together.
When we were finally done I ran up to our room to get a hat and long board.
Struggling to figure out how to bring down my sisters bike with me I saw a Mexican in an apron leaving a room down the hall.
"HEY VATO!"
With hearing that he turned my direction and threw a crumpled up dollar at me.
"What no twenties?" I teased.
His head rolled back as he burst into laughter at my stupid comments.
He came closer and took the bike from me and started riding it making his way to the stairs.
'So cute' I thought to myself. If it were anyone else I would have gone crazy and thought they were trying to steal it my sisters bike. But I trusted Vic..

"Come on K!" I heard him yell to me.

I got on my long board and made my way to him quickly to the stairs. There we got off and began to walk down with him holding the bike with one hand only. I could barely lift it off the ground and he managed to hold it up effortlessly.
"Wow" oops my though slipped.
"What?" He asked.
'Shit I need an excuse!' I looked around and saw a sign and pointed to it.
"Look, like how can they honestly think people can walk patiently down the stairs when there's a fire. Come on like if it were me. Shit, I be rolling down the stairs past everyone to get out!"
He looked at me suprised.
'Dumbass he thinks your a dumbasss'
I looked down and stayed quiet. Until we reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Dude if there was a fire I'd be right there on the ground with everyone stepping on my to get out."
Ha! No way
"Nah I'd be there right next to you"
I reassured him turning away to hide the blush creeping in my face. I wouldn't mind it really, as long as he would be there next to me..
We reached the lobby and caught up with Susan and saw that Jaime and Tony were leaving.
"Hey tone! Jaime!" Vic called to them.
"Come over here let's go chill at the park"

And with that we were all headed down the park.
We stopped at a smaller building behind the hotel where Vic told me some of the workers lived at. Where they do at least. We stepped in and wow was it awesome. The small place the three shared was cozy and seemed to be perfect for them.
"Hold up lemme get my stuff" and with that Vic went to his room.

Me and the others waited on the couches they had around the room when we heard a loud thud from the other room. I looked over to Tony and Jaime and all they could do was exchange glances and shrug like nothing happened.
Nervous I began to walk over to Vic's room when I stopped in front if a small table in the corner of the room.
A small stuffed teddy bear and a picture frame were sitting in top.
But they photo was what shocked me.

It was a picture of The boys all in soccer uniforms, Tony, jaime, and Vic. Then next to him a man I presumed would be Vic' dad dressed as a coach. Then at the end another was there.
There he was.. A tall man holding onto Vic's shoulder and the other making a peace sign at the camera.
It's him..

"MIKEY" I whispered under my breath.
With out noticing he was right behind me, Vic wrapped his arms Around me and began to ask.
"How do you know my brother?"

'His BROTHER!'
The boy from my nightmare was his brother?

At that I felt horrible, my heart began to race ferociously fast and I could feel my legs giving out. My mind was spinning and not even the voice in my head could react to this. I felt tears come down my cheeks and I couldn't breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it good! Mike is haunting Kate! Ugh I wanna keep going but I need to go now..