The Sky Under the Sea

I love you more than you will ever know

Already a week had passed after my stay at the hospital..

The second my mother saw me she started telling me off with how she wanted to know where I would be at all times. She even bought me an iPhone so I could call or FaceTime with her whenever she wants to check up on me. But I didn't mind. At least I had a phone now.
She and my father had made it a routine to leave every day for a couple of hours, so in that time I would invite Vic and the guys over to watch some movies or go play around in the hotel rooms.
It was nice to have them around all the time.
But not today. Today my mother decided that we all had to go out as a family. So here we are at a local diner just a few blocks from the beach.

"Girls. After this ,if you want, you can go to the beach." I couldnt help but smile and messaged Vic right away so he could meet us up.

"But if you do go buy some new bikinis! Lucy dont go overboard ill take you shopping manana.. Oh and Kate pease don't wear jeans to the beach that's just wrong. Go show some legs MIJA!" My mom ended that laughter but I knew she was serious. She didn't like that I never wore shorts or small revealing clothes that she would like me to. She always said that as long as you're young and still have a figure, use it..

We finally finished eating and I took Lucy across the street to a local surf shop that looked pretty decent. Lucy fell in love with the small cozy place and wanted to buy everything.

"I want it all!" She would squeal.
"Dude we only have enough for two each. This shits pretty to you, but it's expensive Lu!" I would remind her every five seconds that we didn't have all day. I could tell that the guy who worked there was totally checking her out! but I'm not surprised, she gets that a lot. She had been trying all sorts of things out and would ask for his opinion, since of course she needed a mans opinion cuz she wants to look great today. As I looked for Lucy in the store the guy got a look at some of the fading scars from my legs.
"Oi!" He said startling me.
"Why the cuts?" He asked casually.
"Well that's sorta personal so.." I trailed off, not wanting to tell him at anyone else at this point.
"Oh come on a pretty girl like you? Please I can make you feel so much better." He said winking at me when he finished. I was starting to get super nervous and made my way back into the fitting room to change and finally leave. It took Was taking Lucy forever to choose between her top five favorites until i grabbed two and took them up to pay for them. Finally we were finally out of that store. I settled with a black-and-white striped bikini, some cut off jean shorts( barely above the knee to hide the scars) and the black falling in reverse tank I had been wearing. Luckily my acne was finally going down and I felt better about wearing that today.

"Vic where are you?" I said as I pulled my sunglasses off to scan the crowds for him.
"Kate calm down we're almost there!" He chuckled at me each time at how I acted when I missed him. But I wasn't acting.. I hated the thought of being away from him too long.

"Hurry up Vic!"
"Darling come on its a Saturday in the middle of summer at San Diego. The beaches tend to get packed sometimes!"
"If you don't get here in five seconds I'm not taking my shirt off"
"That's okay.. I can take it off myself." It was a good thing he couldn't see me as I felt the grin on my face grow wide and my cheeks begin to turn red. Even though we hadn't gotten around to reinacting what happened last week in the hospital we always teased each other about it.

"Stop blushing Kate!" Crap he saw me!
"Where are you?" I demanded.
"Turn around.." He hung up and as I put my phone in my pocket and turned when I was tackled into the sand.

"Shit Vic what the fuck that hurt!"
"That's what she said!" He shouted into my stomach. We both stayed there laughing in the sand until Lucy came out of the public restroom she was changing in.

We found a spot near the far end of the beach where the houses stopped and the crowds were usually teenagers our age or younger hanging out. Lucy began to run for the water motioning us to come over into the water. I looked over and saw Vic taking his shirt off. It wasn't until now that I saw how skinny yet built he was. With an amazing tan that not many were lucky to be born with. He threw his shirt at my face with a smirk, giving him pouty faces. I began to get nervous at the thought of taking mine off.
'Dont take the shorts off' the voice told me. I wouldn't dare take them off. Sure I had lost a few pounds before this vacation and was getting healthier but I still had some undesirable weight on me.
"Kate what's wrong?" Vic asked with his caring eyes.
"Nothing.."
"Come on Kate. Don't make me take off your pants" he teased. He noticed when I cringed a bit at that and came closer to pull me into a hug.

"Kate, love. You are beautiful.. I love the way you are darling. I won't ask you to take anything off if your not comfortable. Come on let's go swim. It'll be alright dear." He gave me a reassuring squeeze and pecked my lips before turning and gazing at the ocean.
'Go on, just don't start bitchin like always' ugh shut up!
With what Vic had told me I tried to convince myself it was nothing and threw my shirt next to his on the ground and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. He turned around and kissed my forehead.

"Kate you didn-"
"It's okay Vic. I want to" his face lit up at the fact that I was trying to be comfortable and accept how I looked. He kissed my lips and as I bit down softly on his lips he chuckled a bit and began to drag me into the water.

It felt amazingly cold but I loved it. I started to remember coming to the beach when I was just a little girl. Sometimes I wished I was still that girl, happy with a loving close knit family, not knowing about the cruel world she would soon have to face as she got older. Distracted by my deep thoughts I heard two familiar voices in the distance.
"Aye Tony! jaime! Over here!" We called out to them until they finally saw us in the water. There was another boy with them I had never met.

"Hey guys," he said as he tried to be friendly.
"Kate this is our friend Kellin. Kellin this is my new girlfriend, Kate. And over there is her younger sister, Lucy." We said our hello's and soon were all in the water again. I went underwater for a bit to hide the excitement in me from Vic naming me his "girlfriend" even thought we never said it was official. Well I guess he just did.

"Hey Kellin where your girl?" Tony questioned him.
"Oh um. Well we're taking a break I guess you can say.." He said with his head hung low as if he just remembered a sad memory.
"Sorry to hear that man, what happened?" Jaime asked him eager to know the gossip.
"Jaime that's none of your business," Vic snapped. He didn't want the boy to feel uneasy right now with us.
"It's okay Vic. Well basically she's been cheating on me. She was having an affair with some other dude from back home in Michigan, so I came here for the summer to take my mind off of that and try to get over her."
"You staying at our place?" Jaime asked.
"Fuck yeah I have to see my favorite mexicans while I'm here!" He shouted as he began to splash water onto Jaime. Soon we were all splashing eachother and acting like children.

I found out he was a few years older than us and the girl that had cheated on him was his wife. He married her at seventeen thinking she could be his everything but by the looks of it, she didn't feel the same for him.

"So kellin how did you meet the boys?" I asked trying to keep up conversation as the rest went to get us food.
"Well actually I was on my honey moon. We spent it here at San Diego and were staying at the hotel Vic's dad owns. They seemed pretty cool so we exchanged numbers and kept in touch. They said whenever I was in town again for me to stop bye. So here I am! And you?"
"Me? Oh I'm on a summer vacation with my sister and our parents. But they're always gone so its just us. Funny story when I met Vic my first day, I hit him with my long board!"

" What the fack really!" He almost choked on himself at that. I know me and Kellin are going to be best friends. I hope so.
"Yeah! I guess I made an impact on him and we started talking and I became friends with the guys so here I am! With a bunch of dudes, pulling my sister with me."

"Are you SHIT TALKING ABOUT ME!?" Vic had came up from behind me and yelled into my back. If I weren't already sitting on the floor I would have definitely landed on my face. He took a seat behind me and pulled me close so that I was seated with my legs crossed inbetween his legs, his knees up as my arm rest.

"Open wide Vickey!" I teased shoving a French fry into his mouth when he tried to come in for a kiss. I could tell he wasn't expecting that as he looked at me like I was insane. I am..

"Come on babe here's another." As I began to twirl another fry in the air he took it into his mouth and licked my hand.

"I have Mexican coodies!" I yelled, earning me a lick on my face.
"Um Kate I think we're passed that DONT you think?" He winked before pulling me close to his chest before whispering into my ear,
"Remember the hospital?"
"If you want a repeat let me enjoy my stupidity." I replied. I couldn't help but shove it in his face how I knew he wanted that to happen so badly again. Especially since he knew I wanted to as well. But lately since then we were always interrupted before anything could happen.

"Oh Chetos here comes el drama queen!" I heard Jaime say in an exaggerated Mexican accent. I looked up to see where he was looking and recognized the guy from earlier.

"Kate ain't that the guy from the store?" Lucy asked.
"Um yeah. Jaime what's wrong do you not like him or what?" I wondered why he was reacting this way, his fists were clenched up, wanting to hit something, or someone I should say.

"Come on guys lets just go." Kellin suggested to the guys.
"Sure but if he says a word to us he's dead meat alright?" Tony commented. Even he was acting up at this guy. But not Vic, he sort of moved from behind me so that this guy couldn't see him.

"Who is that guy?"
"Bad news.. Names Oliver, thinks that just cuz he has an accent and is from fucking Europe or some shit that he's better than everyone. You should see him at school with his friends. Man the guys a total douche.."

"Oi! Hey you wankers who said you can come to my beach!" Guess this guys was a real prick like Jaime said.

"This isn't your beach Oli. And come on you're not even from here dumbass it's ours.. locals only dipshit." Wow I can't imagine Tony ever being mad but now he was standing next to Jaime, both in front of our little circle confronting Oliver.

"Ooh. Someone has balls today! Hey Matt! Josh! Come over here! We got us some wankers from school". With Oliver calling his friends over the other two walked up next to him and now it was the three against Jaime and Tony.

"Hey is that Faggot Fuentes!" One of the other called out. What!
"Say that one more time Matt if you want to see your blood on my fist." Jaime warned the boy.

As they stood there waiting for someone to throw the first punch Vic got up and pulled me away with Kellin and Lucy following.

"Hey Faggot where you think you going? Ooh got yourself a boy now!" The other shouted at us, the one called Josh. I felt my blood heat up as I got mad at how they treated Vic. He felt it as I tensed up and stopped with my fists curled up wanting to go back.

"Let it go Kate.." He sighed next to me.
"Hey Vic why don't you introduce your new friend huh? Scared he might change his mind? Aww don't make him kill himself now." They started laughing at what Oliver had said.

"That's it," I mumbled under my breathe.
"Kate." I turned to see Vic. He looked crushed. The smile that was sitting on his face just a few minutes ago vanished. Making me boil with anger.

"Hey bitches why don't you all shut the fuck up and go back to fucking each other yeah?" I could already hear Jaime laughing at them from being called out by a girl.

"Who the fuck are you?" Matt asked rolling his eyes.
"Hey Vic why ain't your little boyfriend here huh? Aw he doesn't like you?"
"Hey. he has a girlfriend alright?"
"Who? That's a dude are you blind?" This got me only more mad. 'Do it'..

Smack!

With that he was walking backwards trying his hardest not to fall over.

"The? you bitch!" He shouted at me, trying to wipe the blood from the cut on his lip.
"Ha! You just got punched by Vic'a girl asshole!" I heard Jaime from behind walking up next to me with Tony ready to fend them off if they tried to touch me.

"What the.." He said again to himself.
"That's right, I'm Vic's girlfriend so back the fuck off."
"Hear that Oliver? She's mine!" Vic finally spoke up to the boys. Making me smile at how he said I was his.

"No fucking way! I remember you! you were at my store! the fuck are you doing with this Loser!" Looking confused he looked at Vic and back at me again with denial. With that I walked back next to Vic and pulled him in for a quick kiss. He felt the anger and need in me so he began to kiss back roughly. Biting my lower lip and wrapping his arms around my waist when I tried to pull away to see Oliver's face. When he let go for air we both turned to see them.

They just stood there with their mouths wide open in shock at seeing that Vic was with me. How could they think he was gay? They began to walk away as Oliver said his last words.
"Not bad fuentes, not bad.." He said, eyeing me up and down. As I heard then walk past us I heard Matt ask the others,
"How did he get that?"
"I don't know. Shame how some hot girls go for the losers." Oliver replied looking back at us one more time before winking at me and getting in a car, driving off..

"How dare he look at you that way. Animal." Vic said as he pulled me close from behind knowing Oliver or one of friends would be looking back.
"Aw come on Vic", I started as I turned to meet his eyes.
"You know I only want you, and you only." I reassured him as I started to draw circles on his arms.
"I know. But I also know we just pissed him even more off and he's probably gonna annoy you too.."
"Like I won't have fun flaunting my love for you." I giggled.
"Oh so you're using me?" He rolled his eyes at me.
"Oh of course! And come on I can't stand seeing you sad. The guy needed the punch." With that Jaime and Tony caught up with us after walking towards to where Oliver had gone to, making sure he really was gone.
"DAM Kate I didn't know you were such a badass!" Kellin called out.
"We'll we just met so.."
"What the fuck so you almost die the other day, and now your trying to fight these guys? What kind of shit did the doctor give you?" Jaime teased, making all of us laugh at what happened the week before. We all got into Tony's white van as we made our way back to the hotel.

"Wait what?" Kellin asked, confused about what Jaime said.
"Here um give me your number and I'll explain later." We exchanged numbers. Soon we were all just laughing about the beach until we drove up to the hotel.

"My mom just texted and she ain't back yet. So you guys wanna eat?" I got nods from all of them and even a "hell yeah" from Tony as we walked in the lobby.

"Hey guys we'll be back." Vic called out before pulling me away. He led me to the back house where he lived and once we were inside he held me up against the door smashing his lips to mine.
" Kate, I love you" he said as he tried to catch his breathe.
"Oh Vic I love you too. Now ssh.." I replied, not wanting to waste time on talk.
"You're sexy when you're angry"
He said as he placed his hands on my hips and started to roll into me.
"Shut up" I breathed out before I pulled his shirt over and off of him onto the couch. We were soon walking into his room as more clothes came off, my bikini and his briefs being the only things left on. As my knees hit the end of his bed I pulled him over me when he began to bite on my collar bone, rolling himself onto me more forcefully as I placed my hand over the fabric feeling the bulge under me.

"k-Kate" he moaned. Each time louder as we pulled up the covers of the bed off so we could get cozy in them.
"Kate. I-FUUCK!" He said louder as I finally took his briefs off, making him dig his nails into my hips. Oh god I couldn't take it anymore so I began to moan his name and that I loved him. He began to pull the strings to my top as he played with my bottom piece, teasing me.
"Fuck Vic just do it" i begged him from underneath him. He left my top there and began to take off the last piece of clothing between us. I felt as his hands caressed my scars as he pulled my bottom piece down, trying to show me that he was okay with my flaws. He got off and tracked into his bottom drawer on the nightstand, taking out a condom and wrapping himself up. As he did I began to realize that this was it, I was actually gonna lose my virginity. He saw me in my deep thought and layed next to me holding my hands turning me onto my side.

"Kate if you don't want to, it's okay."
"It's alright I want to give it to you."
"Same here." He said, reassuring me it was also his first time as well. I pulled him in for another kiss and soon we were all over each other again..

"I love you" he breathed out as we came to an end. It was the best day of my life today, the second being when I met my Vic. We pecked eachother one more time and laid on our backs next to each other. I reached for my phone on the floor when I saw the screen light up.
"Come on we gotta go!" I said as I tried to wrap myself in one of the sheets to move around the room in search of my belongings.
"Why? Lay with me Kate." He pouted.
"Vic I got a text from my mom she's on her way!" I snapped. He finally got up and didn't bother to cover himself as he rolled off the bed, pulling my sheet off of me. He thought he would see me bare but by now I had put on my two piece trying to tie the string behind my back.

"Here let me do it," he asked before pulling me to sit ontop of him. When he finished I felt his fingers run up and down my back as he began to kiss the back of my neck.
"Vic stop" I moaned to him. He finally got the point that I had to go and lifted me up to find my stuff. He got a new pair of briefs from his dresser and soon was putting his clothes back on as I searched for my shoe. after finally looking for almost five minutes we made our way out. Of course Vic tried to pull me back in by one last kiss that ended up with me against the door as he tried to make this turn for another round in the room.
"So needy." I teased as I pulled away from him.
"It's not my fault you're so good" he whispered into my ear, forcing me to blush out of control. If I were a guy, you would so be able to see how turned on I am..

We were finally walking back up to the hotel finding the others talking to some of the cooks from the kitchen.
We stayed there and began to walk around the hotel before all coming up to my room. As we finally settled ourselves at the table some of the cooks the guys were talking to earlier came in and gave us some burgers and shakes for all of us. We thanked them and Lucy tipped them a twenty before we sent them off.
We were just about to dig it until I heard her voice booming from outside the door.
"Shit" I mumbled to myself. Before the could ask my parents walked in and just looked at me and Lucy like we were crazy.

"What the hell is happening!" My mom shouted at us.
"Mom um these are our new friends. Kellin, Jaime, Tony, and Vic. Vic's dad owns the hotel here and were just gonna eat here. I'm sorry I didn't ask.." I could already see the look in her eye when I said he owned the hotel. I guess my excuse was good enough so they went downstairs to eat dinner and leave us alone for a bit more.

"Why did you tell her I own the hotel?" Vic asked wondering why I did.
"Cuz Vic, I already know how she is and now that she knows you're the big shot around here she'll let me be with you more." He look worried but figured out that's how my mom is.

We finished up eating with me and Lucy changing before we were headed downstairs again. I saw my mom the way down and told her we were going to watch some movies.
"Make sure he pays for you two. If he wants to be with you he needs to be a gentleman." My mom snapped at me before walking away from us all.

After searching for it we ended up in one of the top floors as we entered one of the rooms. They said it had an amazing new 3-D television great for watching movies. Guessing its his favorite, Vic made us watch Coraline. By now the sun was under and the moon lit up the room behind the shades. I snuggled myself into Vic as he leaned back into a recliner and we stayed that way. The others on the floor as Lucy took up the couch for herself. Until Jaime got up and sat on top of her making her move to make space. We all stayed focused on the movie until it was over and we were all just laying there, wondering if we should watch another or go to sleep. Tony got up before anyone else and put in Starwars. We all watched and laughed at him whenever he got really into it and practically jumped at the action in the screen. I let out a yawn and Vic shuffled himself to lay down and turned me onto my stomach to face him.

"I love you Kate" he said in between kisses.
"And I love you more than you will ever know my darling" I whispered before he turned me again so that I could finish the movie. When it was finally over we all said goodbye as kellin left for his room. We were in front of our door when we saw a note and Lucy opened it to read.

"What happened?" Jaime questioned concerned for her.
"Says that we can't do whatever tonight. And we can't come back til the morning?" We began to think at what they meant and I almost threw up at the thought of my parents well. 'Doing it. Ugh!' The voice said in disguist.

So we went back up to the tv room and kept watching movies until we began to fall asleep, one by one. Now it was just Tony, Vic and I who were awake. I looked at us all together and saw how Lucy was asleep with Jaime's arms wrapped around her from behind as they slept. I knew he liked her..

Before I could fall asleep on the floor Vic picked me up and walked up over to the bedroom.
"Vic we can't do that now I'm tired." I whined as I yawned one more time.
"Come on Kate lets just sleep. Who said anything about sex here?" He teased as I thought he wanted to go again. Once we were under the covers i laid on my back as he came up and gently kissed me goodnight. Wrapping a leg and arm around me before finally saying our "I love you" one last time today. Looking at him he was such a beautiful person. I pecked him one more time before turning on my side to face him and throw my leg over him to pull him close. I want to stay here with Vic forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww see guys Kate stands up for her man! I didn't know how to end the chapter so here you go enjoy and TAHNKS FOR READING!