The Sky Under the Sea

A Match Into Water

When I finally got around to the house i stood there wondering where everyone was. I noticed a garage door open and honestly I couldn't even tell it was a garage last time I came. It wasn't until it was about fully opened that I saw my best friend, Jaime and Tony.
'Where's Vic'.. Before I could even ask the boys I felt two arms wrap around my waist and his soft lips press against the back of my neck as he moved my hair to the sides.he held himself there for a while longer until one of the boys began to cough and blurt out something to Vic. I couldn't tell what it was but then he walked me over to a blanket that was on the floor. As I laid down he kissed my forehead and went to the others. Kellin came to sit next to me, shrugging and not wanting to tell me anything about what this was about.

'What the hell' even the voice was confused.

"Um Kate.. I haven't told you this before but me and the guys are in a band. We just started out so we made this for you. This is from all of us. We all love you so yeah." He chuckled that last part into the microphone. It felt wierd at first seeing them there with instruments ready to play. But they didnt have Mike? I wonder whose playing the-

"VALENTINO! Oh my. Fuck Vic you got TINO!" I couldn't believe it. The drummer from of mice and men was right here in front of me! Sure they hadn't gotten big yet but oh my god he was amazing. I heard Kellin giggle a bit and oh my gosh what did he do!

"Hi!" Was all Tino said. I bit my lip to hold in the fangirl then they began to play something I had never heard before.

"Oh and I made this while you were in the hospital." He began to sing.

"I kissed the scars on her skin," what
"I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend." I couldn't move. I just sat there, staring..
As they kept on Kellin held my hand and gave me a wink. He was right. They were amazingly great! I saw as a group of people came and stood in the back to watch the show.

"Say a prayer for you. I know that you're in pain, but if we die at the same time does it still scare you?
Make me a promise here tonight
Love like a tidal wave,
dreamless in early graves, never wanted to be this way.
The chemicals will bring you home again.
This is it when it's done we can say that. Oh my god were not gonna make it. " Oh god this was such a beautiful song. I could feel the tears burning down my cheeks at how happy I was.

"Not yet Kate." Kellin reassured me, squeezing my hand for comfort to make me feel better.

"When it's sudden death we fight back!" And the song was over.

"How'd you like it?" He walked up and saw the drying tears. I couldn't answer, I was speechless.

"Oh god Kate I'm sorry!" He bent over and got on his knees to hold me in his arms. Just like when I had fallen that day. I dug my head into his chest unable to look at him at say a word.

"Kate I'm sorry I should've told you please I'm sorry for using your accident for a song dear. Kate please talk to me, look at me, acknowledge my apologies..." I felt him try to move my face from his chest but I wouldn't move. I'm not mad. It's just that the song had really hit me hard and words could not explain how I felt.

"Vic?" I questioned finally looking up.
"Yeah?" His eyes were starting to go red and I could see the tears wanting to pour over.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything, the song, being my boyfriend, talking to me, even for just being nice. Thank you.."
"Oh Kate it's cuz I love you. I mean it each time more and more. And I meant what I said" I felt chills at what he had mentioned in the song.
"Vic please don't sa-" he cut me off.
"Kate I meant it, I was scared that day, you were dying and if you suddenly did right now I won't hesitate to leave with you."
"Vic No I can't even think of that. Don't you ever do that for me! I've seen others take their lives away and leave the ones that loved them behind. Dont hurt us..your friends..family.. Please Vic." I was in tears. I couldn't imagine him taking his life away if I were to lose mine.
"Just don't die on me." We wiped our faces and got up from the floor we were on.

"You guys are really close." Tino said as we got up and joined the conversation.
"Yerp! And wow Tino you were amazing I love your band." He began to laugh at how quickly I went from loving Vic so much, to being such a fangirl over him.

"We'll then if you like that I got a suprise!" I heard Kellin shout as he passed us to grab a mic. Soon the group of guys that had came earlier walked up and took the place of the others.

"These are my friends from back home. They just got here, Guys you remember eachother right?" With that they shouted names and inside jokes they had. I guess Kellin brought them along with him. Soon they began.

"Stay for tonight if you want to I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I been away for a long time such a long time and I miss you there.
I can't imagine being anywhere else,
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here"

Wow Kellin had such an amazing voice! I loved Vic's but wow Kellin really shocked me this time.

"I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history."
At this I felt Vic hold me closer next to him. Kissing me gently. We watched in amazement how they performed for us.

"It comes to show I hope that you know that you are, what my dream dreams are made of.." Kellin could scream too? Wow this guy had such an amazing voice.

"The way that we are. Is the reason I stay. As long as your here with me,
I know I'll be okay!
"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.
Please stay stay, as long as you need,
Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave!
Please stay, forever with me..."

I started to cry again as the song ended. It was amazing.

"So guys are we good or are we good?" One of the others questioned.
"Don't get all cocky on us Justin!"
Jaime practically giggled like a little girl saying that.
"Hey man it was a long time ago drop it already!" They soon explained to me that Justin had posted nudes on MySpace or something. It got out and they always teased him now, especially Jaime.

Tony invited some of the other youth that worked at the hotel and cousins to bring beers. We made our way inside and I got Lucy to come along with me to enjoy the night. I knew she loved to party but for me, this was my first one. So there we were in the back house living it up.

"Here babe" Vic handed me a cup.
"What's this?"
"Beer." I took a sip and spat it back in the cup instantly.
"That's fucking nasty!" I yelled at him for giving me it.
"HERE. IM SO SORRY!" He began to beg as I gave him the drink and he threw it away.
"Here uhm try this" he handed me another cup.
"If it tastes like shit I'll throw up I'm not kidding Vic." He had been warned. I took a small sip of the fruity tasting drink, it was good.
"What is it?"
"Rum. With orange juice." He winked at me, I guess I was into the more girly sweet drinks then. He walked us into the living room where the party was already going crazy.

"Hey guys!" Is that.
"Austin" my hero was here.
"Hey your Kate right? Vic was right you are a cutie" he winked at me and gave me a big smile as he walked off to another group of people.
"You told Austin!"
"Uh yeah? What he stays here everynow and then. It's a hotel, sometimes bands stay here." I giggled at the thought of this.
"What? I know nobody at school likes me but I'm friends with alot of bands" I liked how he was acting so confident at this. He was right. He didn't need school, he had friends here.

We kept on drinking and soon Vic was drunk, pulling me outside to get air.
"Hey Kaate" he whispered.
"Yeah?" I asked casually.
"Don't be so louurd Baby! He yelled into my shoulder as he leaned forward.
"Go home Vic, you're drunk." He was.
"Not with out you." And with that he tried to pick me up but landed on his back in seconds after swaying me in the air. Getting up he noticed a figure on the roof.

"TONY! Water you doing on the roof?!" Vic shouted so his friend could hear.
"What are not doing on the roof?" That's all Tony said as he jumped off the roof. We all went back inside and soon were all playing drinking games. Now Vic had me feeling so wierd.

"Haha Kate you're drunk. Just like meh!" Vic yelled over the music.
"Come on" I pulled him away to his room at the end of the hallway and locked the door.
"Oh?" He made his way closer to me but I pushed him back so he stumbled over falling onto his bed. I joined him, straddling him and pressing my lips to his with so much want. I wanted him now. He began to kiss back as I undid the buttons of his shirt. Leaving his lips and leaving love bites down his neck to his chest, getting a loud moan from him as I trailed lower and lower to his jeans. I played with the zipper for a bit to tease him.

"Kate, ju-just- FUUCK!" I could hear the need in his voice as I finally undid the bottom and slid his pants off. I crawled back up to kiss Vic one more time, pulling away so that he could take my top off. He pulled me in closer to him and began pushing his hard on up against me. It felt so good. I slid down under him and as I was about to pull my pants off I could already hear him mumbling words in Spanish, cursing at how turned on he was by me and wanted me so badly.
"Say my name Vic"I teased as I lowered his boxers and kissed his hip bones.
"KATE FU-FUCK!" He was loud.
I began to kiss his stomach as I pumped his member with my hand. The other digging into his skin.

"My turn" and with the lustfull look in his eyes he got up and turned us over so that now he was on top of me. I didn't complain, I liked how dominant he was right now. He began to push himself onto me as he dug his nails into my back. Finally taking off my underwear he wrapped my legs around himself and began to push himself into me. Now it was me under him holding in the moans.
"Say my name Kate." He teased, quoting what I had told him just seconds ago.
"FU-VIC!"
"What?" He pulled out and stopped.
""VIC DONT!" He smirked down at me.
"Say it"
"Oh COME ON DONT GO ALL EDWARD ON ME!" He cocked a brow not giving in.
"What? I can't hear you." That bastard! I got up and pulled him down on top of me. Whispering into his ear..
"Fuck me!" With that he chuckled and pushed himself all the way into me. Making me moan his name which only made him go deeper and me go louder. Well both of us were loud. Good thing the music was too. I felt as he rolled his hips, how they crashed into me like the tides against the rocks. Vic pushing again and again as I tangled my fingers in his hair, covering his upper body in love bites and bruises.

"Kate I'm gon-gonna, OH FUCK!"
And we both felt it. This euphoria had taken over and took us beyond the breaking point. I felt him climax inside of me as I orgasmed, it felt so good. When he finally pulled out we just layed there, pulling up a blanket to cover up.

"Whoa." Was all I could breathe out.
"I know babe. I know." We stayed there a few more minutes to catch our breathe and reminisce on what happened.

We finally got cleaned up and clothed before we joined the party. Everyone at this point, were drunk. Gabe, one of Kellin's friends, was passed out on the couch with drawings all over his face that I was sure the others did. Lucy and one of the other guys were next to him making out on the couch. It was wierd to see but when I thought about it it didn't matter. Heck I just had sex for the second time in my life in the other room! Her kissing a boy didnt seem so important to get worked up on. But soon the music ended and we were all just chilling on the couch. Kellin with his friends, Vic and his, then me and Lucy at opposite sides of our circle. Or I guess you could call it that.

But right now we were all sharing stories about the randomest things. One by one they fell asleep on the couches and floor. Me, Jesse, and Kellin were the last ones awake. They thought I had fallen asleep when Jesse had scooted closer to Kellin, kissing him on the lips and laying back down.

"I saw that ginger." I teased.
"Kate please don't say anything they don't know yet." Kellin pleaded.
"Sure your secret is safe with me." I yawned the last part as I got up and walking away and coming back with blankets for my friends. I gave one to kellin and Jesse so that they had to share, and another for Tony. He sleeps naked so he needs one to cover up with. One by one each got a blanket, keeping the one from Vic's bed for me and him. It smelled just like him. I snuggled my face into the side of his chest as he moved his arm to pull me closer by the waist. I wrapped it around me and started to draw circles on the skin. Until I got to his wrists and felt where the skin rose. I moved his bracelets out the way and pulled it closer to me. Old faded scars were now visible to me and it made me realize..
I wasn't the only one who had been hurt before. But we didn't have to deal with this alone anymore. We had each other now. Even though I only have a month left to see his beautiful face, I know this love is strong. Distance could not seperate these two hearts from one another. Even the voice coming back into my head couldn't phase me now.

'We'll see about that'..
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wrote this in a hurry. Hope you like the kellin+ jesse.
But oh what will happen when they wake up?