‹ Prequel: Grade 8
Status: It wouldn't hurt to at least read Grade 8, but not necessary.

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

Sam had woken up in a rare good mood and it seemed London had as well with the shining sun and chirping birds. She had a smile on her face as she left her room and crossed the hall to her sons room. He was still sleeping, just a head of blonde hair coming out of his Spider-Man blanket.

"Olly." She sat down next to him on his bed, the bed was only a few weeks old since he was now a big boy he had to have a big boy bed. She pushed some of his blonde hair off of his forehead. "Oliver, you need to get up."

"No." He turned away from her his face burying into his pillow giving away that he was he more awake then she had originally thought.

It was clear that he was going to be difficult today. "Olly, we're going to the Zoo today remember?"

"The Zoo?" Olly turned over then. "With Luxy?"

"With Luxy." Sam smiled. "Come on we gotta get you ready."

Unfortunately Olly decided to make everything difficult. He refused to get in the bath. Then after his bath he ran around the house naked refusing to put clothes on.

"Oliver James, you get over here right now." Sam stood with her hands on her hips. "Or I will tell Harry we're not going."

That at least got him to put some clothes on. After that nothing they had in their kitchen sounded appetizing to the two year old. They didn't have time to argue instead of making him breakfast she decided to stop and get him something on the way. Getting him into the beat up old car she shared with her roommate Jase was another battle.

After another fight over what he wanted to eat they made it to the Zoo only fifteen minutes late. Olly drug his feet the entire walk through the parking lot to the front gates of the Zoo. Harry and Lux were waiting on a bench for them just outside of the entrance.

"Sorry we're late." Sam stopped in front of them letting out a sigh. "Olly has been a handful all morning."

"It's alright. We had to make an unexpected stop." Harry stood up his hand attached to Lux's. "Thought you'd be the ones waiting."

"I got the tickets."

Sam turned as the second member of One Direction she had ever seen walked up to them all smiles. He glanced at her eyes going wide; under his gaze she felt her cheeks redden. She was sure her freckles had been taken up by the redness, it was a problem she was used to, since she hadn't had time to properly do her makeup that morning. She regretted the shirt she was wearing, it had been at the bottom of her clothes basket, and the stain on her jeans stood out even more now. He was cute no doubt about that with his blonde hair in an adorable quiff and shinning blue eyes. She hadn't been starstruck when meeting Harry the first time but she was sure that's what she was feeling now.

"Oh." Harry glanced between them. "Sam this is Niall."

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Mummy!" Olly pulled on Sam's hand impatiently. "Tigers!"

"Right." Sam glanced down at him. "We better go see those tigers."

**


A year. A lot could happen in a year. In a year I had began dating, fell in love, and fell out of love with an international pop star. I had let my son grow attached to a man I wasn't sure I wanted to be apart of our lives anymore. How defeated would he be when I told him the man he called daddy would be gone and this time he wasn't coming back. I couldn't do that to him; not now. Not when we were going to be alone again with One Direction off on another leg of their world tour. Off to another county I could only dream of going to. A lot could happen in a year.

"How's this baby?"

My mind came back to the present. I was laid down on the mattress that I had had since before becoming a teen mother with Niall holding himself over me. I tried to form a moan to answer his question even if it wasn't that great. I lifted my hips to meet Niall's thrusts trying to feel something.

"Tell me how it feels?"

I never was one for talking during sex. A constant flood of questions only ruined the mood instead of the intended purpose. Niall needed constant reassurance that he was doing a good job. At first I had obliged giving him a nod of approval for whatever it was that he was doing maybe even add in a moan for him. After a year there was only so much I could do to get into it.

"Answer me."

With a sigh that had nothing to do with what was happening between us I answered him. "You talk too much."

It took him a moment to register my words. His body stilled his red face coming up from where it had been resting on my shoulder. "I talk too much?"

"During sex." I clarified but that only seemed to make matters worse. "It's distracting."

"Distracting?" That was the final push he need for him to pull away from me completely my legs falling from around his waist. He stood up in all his naked glory face going even more red now that he had a second to absorb my words even further. He turned away from me stalking to my door.

"Where are you going?"

"To finish in the bathroom. Wouldn't want to distract you anymore."

This was the state of our relationship.

I sighed again before rolling over to the side of the bed to grab my underwear. I pulled them on before burrowing under the covers to wait for Naill to come back from his wank.

I was dozing off when Niall climbed into bed next to me. He turned away from me not saying anything as he shut the light off next to him.

We were trying to fix a relationship that was beyond repair.

Sleeping next to someone you felt worlds away from doesn't make for an easy rest. It seemed like only minutes from when I shut my eyes to when Niall's alarm went off at six in the morning. He had a flight to catch there would be car at the flat with in the hour.

The thing about Niall and I is no matter how angry we are with each other we always find away back to each other. At some point during the night Niall had cuddled into me his legs tangling with mine while his hand rested on my stomach. He let out a groan as he blindly searched the bed side table for his phone instantly silencing it. He brought my body closer to his again. With our bodies this close there was no hiding the morning boner he was sporting.

"If I don't talk can we have sex?"

To answer his question I turned around attaching our lips. He wasted no time in pushing my underwear down my legs. The sex was lazy neither of is wanting to put much effort into it.

Nearly an hour later Niall was placing his bag by the door. I stood next to him and for a moment I remembered why we fell in love. He looked like the Niall I had spent the last year madly in love with not the depressed man he had been lately. In the silence of the flat we just looked at each other.

"I'll call when we land."

"Alright."

With a sad sigh Niall kissed me on the forehead his hand already on the doorknob. "Miss me?"

"Always."

**


Olly was in nursery for the morning leaving me with a few hours to hang out with my best friend and the only person in my life that knew what's been going on.

"Jaaaaase." I pushed open his bedroom door holding a movie case in my hand.

"Sam, ya know I coulda had my dick out." I'd I had opened the door maybe a minute sooner that would have been the case. He had just gotten out of the shower his boxer briefs the only thing he had on.

I rolled my eyes. "We've been friends since we were in diapers, I've seen your dick."

"Yeah well, did you need something?" He pushed the clothes on his floor around with his foot until he located the shirt he was looking for.

"I know you don't have class this morning so I thought we could watch a movie." I held up the movie for him to see. "We haven't watched Heathers in like forever."

"Yeah alright." He shrugged. "Let me find some trousers."

I left him to finish getting ready while I put in the movie. I settled into the couch to wait for him.

"When did Niall leave?" Jase slumped on the couch.

"Like around seven."

"Heard you two get into it last night."

"I told him he talks to much during sex."

Jase laughed at that. "He does."

"Shut up." I flicked his head with my nail.

"What?" Jase rubbed the spot I had hit giving me a sour look. "The walls are thin. Most nights he stays here I put my music on but I've heard some shit."

I laughed with him because I knew he was being truthful. Our walls were pretty thin.

"Has he talked to you about Lena lately?"

I sighed; Lena was not my problem. "Nope. Not after we fought about it when he got back last."

"Are you still holding onto your feelings about them? Do you still think something was going between them?"

"I don't know anymore."

Jase ran a hand over her his hair flattening it against his forehead. "I sure hope he hasn't cheated. Going to jail for killing a pop star isn't going to get me the job I want."

"He hasn't cheated." I was sure of that much. "Not physically anyway."

"But mentally and emotionally you think he has?"

"I think you can't be on tour with someone that you're obviously attracted to without something happening."

"He loves you Sam."

I knew Niall loved me; that wasn't the problem. The problem was if I still loved him. I had to figure out if our relationship was worth it.

"I know."

I picked up the remote from the coffee table pushing play before sitting back my head instantly going to Jase's shoulder. His head rested against mine as we watched our movie in silence. Although for me instead of watching the hilarious eighties movie my mind was in Tokyo with Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, oh, man. I hope you're all prepared for this.

I'm going to try my hardest to update every Tuesday. Depending on my work schedule I shouldn't have a problem keeping up with a weekly update.

Well I would love to hear your thoughts!!