Status: Frequently adding chapters. :)

Our Future.

Portland, OR

The Carney Coven has been in Portland, OR for the last year. They were the talk of the school, they were called gods and goddesses or Freaks and weirdos. Though, no one really talks to them and they never talked to anyone.

The Carney's arn't like other Covens, they drink off of animal blood but they still accociate with Aro. They are like any other Family though they are Vampires. They have a mother an father known as, Payten and Kayl. Then the 7 children, Delilah, Hailey, Julie, Jeen, Damian, Kat, and Jack.

The mates would go by,
Hailey and Jack

Julie and Jeen

Kat an Damian.

Though Delilah never found her soul mate yet, she never really focused on it though. Every school they went to, no one in the school would call out to her or when they met a new coven no one really caught her eye.

Though everything will change when the Cullens come to their school, About 10 years from when they were in Forks,Washington. Bella found a new mate named Jason and Renesmee liked him so Bella was happy. Edward had no choice but to be happy that they were happy, though he wanted that someone.

Delilah has always wanted to feel the love that she see's in her house everyday. She learned most of her powers from her grandfather. She learned, Communication with the mind, reading minds, levitation, telekinesis, Emotion reading, force fields, telling the future and past, shape-shifting, Type of relationships between people, how to cause pain for someone, turning off peoples senses, and being somewhere just by imaging it.

She learned most of them when she would spend time at the Volterra, Italy with her grandfather Aro. Jane, Alex, Felix, Marcus, Cacius, and Jane C. (Aro's wife) would help her with most of her powers.

When she returns from the Volturi, she find in one of her visions that the Cullens will be coming and they had to be ready. She found that there was 10 of them and there was 10 of her coven, though they also had the Volturi.

What will go wrong when the Cullen's show?

Will ties break or more be bring together?

I do NOT own: Any Cullen's, Character's from the Twilight series, and scenes that happen in this story that occur on the movies, pictures, lyrics, song titles, and any product said.

I DO own: The Carney Coven, Plot line, outfits, or any design made for backgrounds for the story is mine.

I hope you enjoy ready my story, and Recommend, Subscribe, Comment, and tell someone!(: