Status: Frequently adding chapters. :)

Our Future.

New Coven

"Yes! I got it Jane!" I threw my fist in the air, I had been practicing healing with in my touch.

"Finally." She groaned.

"At least I have more than one power!" I stuck my tongue out.

"I am so scared." She said sarcastically, she was the youngest member of the Volturi other than my grandmother Jane. I quirked an eye brow and smirked at her.

"Don't you dare do it!" She yelled and I used her own power on her, which is causing other people pain.

She was on the ground in a matter of seconds, then I was on e ground also twitching in pain. I took my power off of her and she did the same. We ended up laying ourselves till I started looking into the future.

*£* Vision *£*

"There is another Coven in this town" a blonde vampire stated to the other 9 vampires.

"Who?" A little girl asked.

"From my research it's the Carney coven, they are very powerful vampires." The Blonde vampire answered.

"Are they harmful?" A brunette with long wavy hair asked I could sense her fear.

"Well, that's the problem I can't figure out, from the Denali coven I heard that they are vegetarian vampires. But, problem they are associated with the Volturi." He answered with a hint of confusion in his voice.

No one ever got why but we never really tell them why, they need to stop assuming the worst about us. We are harmless, well the other 9 of my coven are harmless I am very powerful.

"How is that possible?" A vampire with high cheek bones and light brown hair asked.

"No idea, so you all have to be very careful." The man warned.

"I'll pounce on their ass if anything happens." A very confident blonde and beautiful vampire smirked.

"Be very careful of who you mess with, they have 'The Keeper' on that coven." The man told her in a stern tone.

"What's 'The Keeper'?" Asked a vampire known as Jasper Whitelock I know him from my grandfather, says he used to be with Maria.

"A very powerful Vampire. She keeps all the powers of any vampire inside her, and only the vampire that kills 'The Keeper' get the powers or they are passed on." He explained.

"Why would Aro allow such a powerful Vampire?" A pixie haired girl asked.

*£* End Of Vision *£*

"Are you okay?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I just need to get back to Kayl. There is a new coven and I don't know if they are dangerous or not." I explain.

"What did they look like?" She asked.

"Uhm, 10 vampire coven and they have a half vampire girl an-" I was cut off.

"Cullen Coven, they are vegetarian vampires and harmless." She smiled at me.

"I'll talk to you soon, tell my Grandfather I told him not to get in to much trouble." I smirked and I imagined home.

I was there in the livingroom where everyone was sitting and watching the T.V.

"Back so soon?" Jeen asked sarcastically.

"And with news." I smirked at him.

"What's wrong?" Payten's soothing tone came from the kitchen.

"There is a new coven coming tomorrow and there are 10 of them. Jane said they are harmless but they have a half breed." I explained earning a gasp from Hailey and Kat.

"I will check and see about them tommorow." Kayl smiled at me and I nodded.

"I'll be in my room." And with that I turned on my heal and left for the stairs
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, about two coven and they are kind of the same but the other is a little more powerful. I hope you enjoy and read on! Thank you for reading and everything!

Love you,

- Hannah <3