Status: Frequently adding chapters. :)

Our Future.

We meet

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, I saw payten making food for Julie since she was still only half vampire and she can eat food. Lucky I wish I could taste food to looks so good but taste so bad, to full vampires it taste like dust.

"How can you wear high heels?!?" Damian asked/yelled to me.

"Because I am a natural, you should try it!" I smirked at him and looked down at my outfit and looked up as I heard the girls coming down stairs.

"Oh and remember that there is this blonde in the Cullen Coven that thinks she's boss so if you do fight her at least show her up." I told the girls.

"Got it!" They all smirked at me.

"I call jaguar!" I screeched as I ran into the garage.

I looked threw the cars and found the silver Jaguar next to the M3 BMW on it right and on its left was a Corvette. I raced to the car and got in, we keep the keys in the cars so we know which key is which since we have at least 20 different cars.

I pulled on my seat belt, Hailey, Julie, and Kat got in the car. I looked at the and grinned, they all looked at me and grinned the same way. Were a speed family, we loved speed, actually every vampire loves speed but were like 130 MPH on an empty road.

We exited the garage and I zoomed down the street and I saw a silver Volvo behind me. I raced down the empty streets of Portland and into the parking lot of Portland HighSchool. I parked in our normal spots and I saw the Volvo park in the spot across the parking lot from mine.

The M3 BMW parked right next to our car and Damian, Jeen, and Jack got out of the car. Just like everyday no one parked near our cars and left our spots empty. I grabbed my bag from the car and saw the Cullen's get out the cars across from us.

I looked back at my coven and looked at the Cullen's and shrugged. Well here goes nothing, I walked over to the Cullen's and smiled at them. They all looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew what I was doing.

"Hi! I am Delilah and you must be the Cullen's." I looked at them remembering my vision.

"And how do you know us?" The blonde asked.

"I know that you are a snarky Cullen and you like to pounce on one of us." I used what she said in my vision on her.

"How did you know that!" She glared.

"You see that one blonde boy, I don't know his name. But he told you about us Carneys and I am 'The Keeper' he told you about." I explain to them. "And I had a vision about you coming, I know that you have a half breed like we do." I whispered.

"Renesmee?" The girl with the wavy burnette hair asked.

"Uhm, sure. My sister Julie is a half breed, she can eat human food, has a power, drink blood, and can do most things we can, except for she can't have children." I frowned.

"Oh, so your coven is kind of like ours." A boy with brown hair and high cheek bones asked.

"Yeah, except for we are very close with the Volturi and I heard about you Jasper Whitelock from my grandfather." I pointed at jasper.

"Hale, I got by Jasper Hale." He corrected.

"Sorry." I looked at him, "do you want to meet my coven?" I asked.

"Sure." The girl that looks like a pixie answered.

"So what are your names?" I asked as we walked over to my family.

"Edward."

"Bella."

"Jason."

"Alice."

"Rosalie."

"Emmett."

We got to my family and they all looked at me like I was insane, and I giggled at they're faces.

"Cullen's this is Jeen, Damian, and Jack. Then it's Hailey, Kat, and Julie." I introduced everyone.

Everyone exchanged intros and 'Nice to meet you's', then the questions came on.

"So why are you so close to the Volturi." Edward asked.

"A common question, Well you see our Father is son of Aro and Jane and no not young Jane. Kayl's mother was half and Aro was full so they had Kayl and Jane became full, and so Aro is considered our grandfather." I explained and they all looked at us like we were crazy.

"Oh, that's why Aro didn't kill you!" Alice laughed.

"Even if I wasn't his granddaughter and he wanted to kill me, he couldn't have cause I am stronger than the Volturi all together." I told them seriously.

"How many powers do you have right now?" Emmett asked.

"13 altogether." I answered truthfully.

"Wow." Alice said.

"What powers do you have?" I asked.

"Alice can tell the future, I can read minds, and Jasper can tell emotions and change them." Edward answered.

"I got those down, also I got what the young Jane has which is causing pain, what Alec has which is shutting off senses, levitation, telikanisis, and others." I explained, " Then Hailey has Blockade, Julie can sense if you rival or friend, Kat can only control emotions In a room, Jeen can levitate, Damian can read thoughts and can communicate threw his mind." I smiled at them.

"Cool." Emmett grinned.

"You guys can come over to our house tonight or this Saturday we can play a game of baseball during the lighting storm." I asked.

"We can do both!" Alice squeaked.

And with that we went our seperate ways and went to class, tonight is going to be a interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! They meet, and then they are going to be awesome friend and blah blah blah! Enjoy the chapter and I hope you like it!

Love you,

- Hannah <3