Patrick the Friendly Giant

hoping to see the legendary

I was walking along the beach, hoping to see the legendary "Patrick the Giant". I'd heard of him, and my parents told me he was trouble. And what's a teenager's favourite thing? Trouble.

I knew which cave he lived in, but I didn't go there because I was too scared. He couldn't hurt me out here, it was public. But in there… I shuddered at the thought. The tide was coming in, so he had to be out soon. I was getting more and more excited at this. The only giant in history, seen by my very own eyes! When the water started sloshing into the cave, I began to get worried. I don't know why, he's only a giant, but I did. I ran over to the cave and started running in. when the water was deeper I had to swim. This cave was fucking huge! And the water was rising up and up, nearly to the top of the cave.I finally found the giant, snoring lightly. I swam with all my might towards him. Him? It! I swam towards it! I tapped his leg, but no answer. I swam near to his face and hit his nose, harder but still gentle not to hurt him. He woke with a start and created even more waves.

"Oh my -" he started.

"We have to get out of here! The tides coming in, and I don't think I can swim any more…" I took a big gulp of air which was a big mistake as water flew into my mouth. I choked and gagged as Patrick lifted me and sat me on the brim of his cap and he strolled casually out of his cave. When we got out he set me down and frowned.

"I suppose you want to run away screaming now?" his amazing blue-green eyes glistened as if he were about to cry.

"No. everything I've learnt about you is wrong, you're not evil and manipulative," he looked at me and smiled.

"I like you. What's your name?" he grinned broadly and held out his finger.

"I'm Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz… the third. But call me Pete," I took his finger and shook it.

"I'm Patrick. I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship," we walked along the beach and I believed it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
so um this set about five years later....um....I'll hide now