Patrick the Friendly Giant

I was scared thats all

God I'm a dick. I shouldn't have done the things to Patrick that I did, but I was scared, of rejection. Yeah so I'm a wimp, but if I lost everyone because of Patrick, then stupidly told Patrick that I love him (which I do) and he hated me, I'd have no one, at all. I had to find Patrick, no matter where that be. I had to tell him I love him.

I saw a couple of my friends crowded around a poster on a wall and listened in their conversation."To be honest I don't think we should waste our money on something we used to do for free," Gerard complained, jet black hair flapping in the wind.

"Yeah but can you imagine his face? In front of everyone there! It would be so epic!" Gabe cheered.

"Yeah, I'm siding with Gabe on this one. If you don't wanna go then fine but we are," Ryan grinned broadly."I didn't say I didn't wanna go," he smiled, "Pete you gonna go?" he noticed me sitting on the bench.

"Huh? Where?" I knew what they said I just didn't have a clue what they were on about.

"To the Circus, Patrick's gonna be there. Personally I'm gonna go there and throw some dog shit in his face," Gabe chimed.

I tried to act jokingly about this. Gerard carries a knife with him, "Oh my God! Definitely! Can you imagine his face when you do that? Where is it?"

"Oh I didn't check. Aw man it's in Chicago, and you know my mom won't let me go, and it's tomorrow. If it was next week I might have been able to persuade her," he joked.

The boys were complaining about how they wouldn't be able to go, and for that I was glad. I didn't want them seeing my stunt of saving Patrick."Aww crap! I gotta go see my grandma, she's in hospital," please believe me, please believe me.

"Damn! I was gonna tell you to get pictures," Gerard joked.

"Maybe next time Gee. Hey, and if he's a hit, they might go on tour, and come here!" I said.

"Yeah! And tell me how your grandma is," Gerard patted me on the back. He really was a nice guy once you got to know him.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later. Dinner's probably ready," I waved them off and when they left I grabbed the poster and ran towards my mom's car. She was gonna kill me for this, but I had to get to Chicago.