Status: In progress.

Nothing Else Matters

Prologue

Its been over two years since I let the only one that I've truly loved walk out of my life. Her name was Isabelle Maher. She just vanished like thin air, her chocolate brown eyes that matched her chocolate brown hair that always had some random bright colour in her fringe.

I had always tried to move on but I couldn't, no one ever seemed to compare to her. Her laugh was something special, it made the whole room shine and she helped me and everyone in their darkest times. She said in her letter that she needed sometime to figure her life out and she needed me to pursue my career without her tying me down.

If only she knew the truth, she wasn't tying me down. She was the one who kept me sane. She was the only one who could make Jimmy tired and that was a task in its own. She was the one who stuck up for Johnny when maybe we went to far with the small jokes. She was the one who talked sense into Brian. She was the one who told Zacky that it didn't matter that he had extra weight, she said it was just more of her best friend to love. She was the one who could only bring out the soft side of me, one look at her face or the sound of her voice would instantly calm me down.

We meet in kinder garden. She said she liked my dimples, I said I like her eyes. It was from then on out that we were joint at the hip. We did everything together. She used to call me Dimps and I called her Bubbles. No one except the guys knew that. She moved from Ireland when she was 4 and her Irish accent never seemed to leave.

Never again did I think I’d see her again. Until one day I was positive that I saw her so I called her by her nickname.

“Bubbles” I said.

The brunette turned around and looked at me in surprise.

“Dimps… I'm so sorry.”

That's when I saw the toddler with hazel eyes that matched my own in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm back on Mibba. Let me know if I should continue with this story and all that jazz.
Thank you!