Status: In progress.

Nothing Else Matters

Chapter 5

I stayed with Jimmy at his house until we were going to Matt's for the BBQ. Jimmy had already called ahead staying he was bringing some special guests and to make sure that everyone was there by 6pm. I had urged him to tell Matt that I was coming, but Jimmy being Jimmy said that it would be so much more fun this way. Though my bad feeling in my stomach wasn't exactly agreeing with him.
​We were currently ​​​​on our way to Matt's house as Jimmy drove and Jade happily playing with her duck toy that Jimmy had bought her. I watch the various house pass us on our journey and the bad feeling was just getting bigger and bigger the closer we got.

​"I have a bad feeling about this Jim, I don't think I should go." I said as I started to bit my nails with fear. I heard Jimmy sigh as he reached his hand over to mine to prevent me from biting my nails.

​"It's now or never Izzy, Matt knows, so the others will find out eventually and I'm sure as soon as they see her they will forgive you no matter what, because I know I couldn't loose you both again." He gave my had a squeeze for reassurance as we pulled up into a driveway with a few other cars already there.

​"You can do this Izzy, you're strong." He said as he hopped out of the car and proceed to take Jade from her car seat.

​"Unc Jim Jim!" Jade said putting her hands out for Jimmy.

​"You ready for some fun Jadey." Jimmy smiled at her, hopping up and down in one spot making Jade laugh with excitement ​​​​​​​​​​​​walking towards Matt's house.

I stood back and examined Matt's house, it was big, but not look at me I have loads of money. I was distracted by the commotion that was now at the front of the house. I sighed as I closed my eyes and looked up and walked towards the house and saw a very confused Zachary James Baker standing at the door as he tried to figure out why Jimmy was standing at Matt's door with a toddler in his arms, he was so distracted that he didn't even see me walk up.

"You remember Isabelle Maher right?" Jim pointed to me as Zacky's gazed shifted from my daughter to me, his big green eyes widened even more as he took steps forward and engulfed me in a hug, the tears freely flowing from my eyes and I hadn't even stepped inside the house to face Matt.

"Izzy, is that really you?" Zack whispered into my ear as he hugged tightened as if I was going to vanish all over again.

"Yeah, Zee, it's me" I replied as he released me from hug. I smiled as I wiped away the tears.

"It's great to see you again, I missed you so much, but that doesn't explain why Jimmy has a toddler in his hands" Zack said as he pointed to Jimmy and Jade.

"It will be explained later Zack." Jimmy said as we entered the house.

I took one last deep breath as I followed behind the keeping a eye on Jade at all times.

But something in the pit of my stomach told me that coming here wasn't my greatest idea. ​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I'm so sorry that this has taken me so long, but I'm finally finished with exams and college forever! YAY.

Enjoy, comment, subscribe and all that good jazz, I don't know if you guys like this. Tell me how you think it should play out!

-CiaraVengeance

(Chapter written by CiaraVengeance)