Status: oneshot

He Wanted To Kiss His Bestfriend

one of one

Jack strummed at a few cords on his guitar, playing along to some random song that was stuck in his head. He honestly wasn’t paying attention to what he was playing though, he was too lost in his own thoughts. He let out a sigh and put his guitar to the side whilst getting up to switch his light off, leaving the room to flood into blue from his fairly lights that hung across two of his walls.

He was in that sort of mood where you want to be alone but really, you don’t. Basically all he wanted to do was call Alex, even just hearing his voice could cheer Jack up. Preferably he wanted to just go over to Alex’s house and hug him and then maybe even kiss him a little. He grabbed at his hair and groaned to himself, did that thought really just go through his head? After a few minutes of arguing with himself he finally just accepted it. Yes, he wanted to kiss his bestfriend.

He propped himself up against his bed, reached for his laptop and opened up twitter trying to get those thoughts out of his head. He sat there in his blue lit room scrolling aimlessly through the website until his attention was drawn to his bedroom door that was being creaked open slowly.

He turned his head around to see who was about to come into his room, probably just his mum trying to get him to eat something from dinner, but to his surprise appeared none other than his beautiful bestfriend, Alex.

“Hello” He said to Jack in his timid voice, entering the room as his golden hair fell down to cover one of his eyes.
“Hey” Jack smiled up at him, trying not to look shocked. “Glad to see you”
Alex replied with an awkward noise and a shy smile, sitting himself beside Jack on his bed.

Jack didn’t really understand how after four years of them being inseparable, Alex was still as shy and awkward as ever, but it didn’t bother him though, because that was Alex and Alex was perfect the way he was, Jack thought.

After a few minutes of small conversation, Alex jumped up off the bed without any explanation, Jack looked at him with a confused expression, and he watched Alex intently as he scurried to the other side of Jack’s room, grabbed his backpack and made his way back over to the bed. He quickly opened his backpack and within seconds, pulled out a bag of chocolate cups.

“I brought your favourites” Alex smiled sweetly at Jack as he handed the younger boy the bag of treats.
“wow thanks so much Lex!” Jack said, putting them to the side and wrapping his arms tightly around Alex’s thin frame.

He took a deep breath in, closing his eyes and allowed himself to catch the coconut scent of Alex’s hair. And then, without even thinking about it, he connected his lips to the sensitive skin below Alex’s ear for a short second.

He felt Alex tense up under his touch and take a jagged breath in. Jack immediately let go of Alex, hands rushing to his mouth and began his repeated apologies of “I’m so sorry Alex” “I didn’t mean that I’m so sorry” and “wow I’m sorry”

And for a second, Jack actually thought that the relationship between him and the elder had a possibility of being ruined, because Alex didn’t respond to his apologies for a few moments.

He finally let out a breath of relief when Alex eventually looked up from his lap and tried to suppress a smile.
“It’s okay it’s okay really Jack, it’s okay” he said in a voice that was just above a whisper.
“Are you sure, oh my god, I don’t know I just…..” He trailed off, cheeks turning a light shade of red.
“Yeah I just didn’t e-expect it that’s all, but it was really nic- I mean it was- it’s fine” Alex stuttered, turning an even deeper shade of red than Jack.

The two sat in silence as Jack began to think about what Alex had just said, at first he was going to say ‘it was really nice’ but then didn’t. He began to wonder why he didn’t just say it… was it because he was too embarrassed to tell Jack that he truly did think it was nice? Or he just slipped up and didn’t think it was nice at all? Jack decided that there was only really one way to find out.

Alex was fiddling with the long sleeves of his sweater avoiding eye contact at all costs. Jack scooted much closer to him, biting his lip before speaking in a hushed tone. “Alex… if you don’t like this you can hit me okay… I just wanna try something”

This caught Alex’s attention and he looked up through his eyelashes at Jack, who was inching closer and closer to him, Jack placed one hand on Alex’s hip and the other on his lower thigh. He leant in the tiniest amount and placed his lips on the warm area of skin below Alex’s ear that he had previously kissed. Alex’s breath hitched at the contact but instead of doing anything to stop it, he grabbed onto the bottom of Jack’s shirt, which gave the other boy more confidence over the situation. Jack moved his lips down to Alex’s jawline and then once more, closer to his lips before leaning back again to look at him.

“Are you okay?” Jack breathed against his cheek, making him shiver.
Alex let out a strangled noise before nodding his head, yes.
Jack looked Alex in the eyes curiously, “Do you want me to stop?”
He smiled wide when Alex shook his head, no.

Jack leaned in once again, gently placing his lips to Alex’s, moving slowly for a few seconds before tracing his tongue along his bottom lip and nipping it gently. The elder boy, with his eyes closed, had cautiously taken Jack’s hand.

He pulled away, biting his lip and looking at Alex, “How do you feel?” he breathed out.
Alex lifted both hands up to cover his burning cheeks before quietly whispering “good.”

Jack grinned wide and wrapped him arms around his own stomach for a moment as if he was scared that a swarm of butterflies would somehow escape from him. He leaned back a touch from Alex, as they fell into another short silence. He took a second to think if he should just stop there, he didn’t want to obviously, but he also didn’t want Alex to freak out if he did continue. He bit his lip not really knowing what to do next and as if the elder had just completely read his mind, he opened his mouth to speak in his timid voice.

He spoke in almost a whisper, as his cheeks got even more flushed. “We could umm… maybe d-do that again… or not, I mean we don’t hav-“

Before he could finish his sentence Jack had stopped him by connecting both their lips, running his tongue along the elders bottom lip, causing Alex to shiver against him. Jack reached up to run one hand through his light brown hair, placing the other against the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. The other, quite unsure of his movements, kept one hand by his side, using the other to tug at the bottom of Jack’s shirt and continued to lick back against Jack’s lips, cautiously using his tongue to taste the younger boy’s, before retracting it away shyly.

Jack slowly leaned his head down, moving his lips so that his top lip was still touching Alex’s bottom one, “fuck Alex. So fuckin’ glad you said that.” he breathed out against the other’s mouth.

Jack’s hot breath against Alex’s mouth caused him to make a sort of choked out moan whilst he took the arm that was by his side and slid it around Jack’s back, pulling the younger in closer to him.

Jack continued to nibble at the elder’s lips causing Alex to make more of those delicious noises that drove him absolutely crazy. Not liking the slightest bit of space between them, Jack began to carefully push Alex’s back against his mattress, tangling his hands in the elder boy’s messy golden locks and closing the tiny gap between their chests.

Alex’s hands had somehow slid up the back of Jack’s shirt when he moved them so that they were lying down and were now stroking the soft warm skin on Jack’s back, causing him to smile against the elder’s lips.

Jack reluctantly pulled away, letting both boys catch their breath. He looks down at Alex’s flushed pink face and plump lips and thinks how fucking gorgeous his bestfriend is and why they hadn’t anything like this sooner.

Once he could finally breathe again he buries his face into the elder boy’s burning neck, sucking and nibbling at the pale skin until he’s sure it will leave a mark, causing Alex to choke out half formed sentences that Jack couldn’t quite make sense of- but he figured it was a good thing anyway.

“Fuck Jack. So hot.” Alex manages to breath out, pulling Jack’s face back up to his and connecting their lips for another few moments before the two finally broke away.

“………..wow.” Alex finally speaks after swallowing some air.
Jack rolls off of Alex, lying beside him on the bed. “That was hot. You’re so fuckin’ hot Alex.”

Alex makes a strangled noise, burying his burning face into the crook of Jack’s neck. Jack just giggles slightly, running his fingers through the elder’s hair.

The two just lie there in Jack’s bed, listening to each other’s breaths as they returned back to normal. After a few moments Jack got up, went over to his tv and switched it on, he looked though a bundle of dvds that were next to it, finally picking one and putting it into the dvd player and pressing play before he quickly ran back to the bed.
He pulled his skinny jeans off and threw them in the general direction of his washing basket and struggled to get under the covers because Alex was still sitting on top of them looking at Jack, clearly he was in a daydream.

“Dude, you coming to watch this movie?” Jack said to him in an amused tone.
“What? Oh, yeah!” Alex said shyly before copying Jacks previous actions and crawling under the duvet.

They lay there watching the movie contently, sharing a few giggles and jokes through the whole thing and somewhere near the middle of the movie Jack shyly took Alex's hand under the covers and kissed the top of his head that was resting on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh thank you for reading woo comment and let me know what ya think ok bye xo

ps i hate keeley