Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

She sits up high surrounded by the sun

My head pounded.I had only been in school for 3 minutes and it has already started.
The teasing.
The name calling.
The shoving.
The harassment.
The bullying.
They pushed me against the locker and punch my head rapidly.I couldn't cry.That would show weakness.The bell for class rang and they rushed to class.I couldn't go to class.Instead I just walked back home.My mom doesn't know I get bullied,but my head felt as if was going to burst.
"Honey,what has happened?"she asked helping me to the couch.

"Mom,I haven't told you this because I didn't want you to worry."She shook her head and hugged me tightly.

"Its okay,baby.I'm gonna get you out of there."This was my horrible past starting at 16.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[weheartit]
Hey..Um..My name is Anna Quest Harris.I prefer Quest though.Its the only thing I live about myself,because its so unique.
My favorite color is purple.That explains my purple hair.
I live alone in my apartment.
I already went to college,but haven't really done anything with my diploma.
I work at a restaurant as a waitress.
I'm twenty-seven years old.Yikes,I've gotten old.
Lastly,I'm single and my mom wants me to get a boyfriend.I think my prince will come when the times right.