Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Tear this place apart until you find me hiding

"So how was it with my mom?"Vic asked pulling into the lot of Mike and Frenchi's place.I smile at the thought of the time we spent with Vic's parents."Umm....she was actually very cool.She gave me some great advice."I mention.

He just nods and opens the car door on my side.He wraps an arm around my waist and knocks on the door.A bright smiling Frenchi opens the door and pulls is in.

"Whats up,Quest?"She asks giving me a tight hug."Nothing really.Doing well and all that stuff.We went over to the Fuentes house"I respond

"Little Sis!Why didn't you little fuckers tell me you were coming over?"Mike yells picking me up and twirling me around."Mikey!"I yell back.

After talking to all the boys I'm really close to Mike.He is kinda like a big brother.He sets me down and he leads Vic and I into the living room.

"We thought we could just watch a movie?"He ask plopping onto the couch next to Frenchi.After Vic sat down,I took the seat next to him.

"Send him the signs."the words repeated in my head.

I snuggled into his side and hung my legs over his lap.He looked down and smiled at me.It's working!

I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his chest.The title 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' plays over the T.V.We all tun to look at Mike looking down sheepishly.The movie plays on and Jaime and his girlfriend Maddy end up being over.

"Lets order pizza?"Jaime asked standing up after the ending of the movie."Sure."Frenchi responds reaching in her pocket for her phone.She ordered two large pizzas for all of us."Come on guys!Lets play a game or something?"

"We should play rock band!That would be awesome!"Maddy suggest getting a little excited at the thought of the game.

Mike nodded and dragged the boys to him get the instuments.They set the up and plugged them into the game system.The song selection screen soon popped up and we had to pick groups for the games since we were playing verses mode.

"Lets make this interesting.We can have a battle of the sexes.Loser has to run down the street wearing only their underwear."Mike smirks at Frenchi looking her up and down."Its on loser!"She grin and sits in the drummers seat.

She took the sticks and looked at Maddy like we were crazy."Come on grab something.We are about win a bet."We moved quickly and grabbed whatever was closest which was kind of ironic.Maddy had the bass and I had the mic.

We discussed what song we were going to play 'Any Way You Want It by Journey'.After a few seconds the music started to play.We were all doing our parts when I saw that our balance was still going down.I turned to see that Frenchi was failing miserably.Why would she make this bet if she isn't very good at playing drums?

Our turn ended soon and our score wasn't too bad,but was still not going to beat the boys.Vic grabbed the mic from me and gave me a wink.I backed from him with a slight blush on my face and saw all the boys choose their real instruments.They scrolled down to the song'Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.'

The song played and Mike came in on the beat.Soon Jaime came in with the bass and then Vic's beautiful voice flowed through the room.Two minutes into the song they had passed our score with another minute left.By the end they had 20,000 more points than us.

"One more round and the losers get ready."Mike mentions standing on the side of the drum set.We nodded and began talking about the song that will either make us or break us.After reaching the decision of 'Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill' we selected it and the game started.This time Frenchi was way better.We got the same score as the boys had the first time.

Immediately they chose their song,"Nine in the Afternoon by Panic!At the Disco' and the game began.The boys decided to act like they were preforming for us.They faced us and looked at us and the screen at the same time.Vic was staring at me the time and it made me feel like he was only sing for us.Turns out we were so distracted to notice that the boys had passed our scores and beat us with a way higher score.

Sadly we knew what this meant.